Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #249
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by facehead_1
I'm playing on the green set because all pro isn't a challenge but all madden is usually very difficult for me. My qb is 0-9, my receivers have dropped FIVE passes. It's the first quarter! The usual amount of drops in a game for a team is one or two, three being very high. Maybe better catching, lower qb accuracy? I'm going to give it a try.
Yeah just raise the catching to 45..
Old 08-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #250
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesHd09
Well at least its good news, more evidence that at least 1 CCM works
Furthermore, my friend gave up 335 yards passing to Philip Rivers as the Raiders, won the game.

The next week he lost to the Dolphins, Ryan T. was respectable, going for 195 yards and a score. The Dolphins D shut down Carson Palmer and made him throw 5 picks.

I think online CCM is the way to go this year.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #251
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Try 0 first, as you may find yourself quite capable of running/stopping the run without the need for a slider boost.
ill do that try out 0 first. only looks so hard having it at 0 and cpu on 30 or higher. but probebly im wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #252
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

The problem with playing an online CCM is how exactly do we know what they are tuning and what not? I'm pretty certain they don't release everything that they tuned, and the problem that I foresee is how will the tuning interact with the sliders each time they decide to adjust something. Then we might be constantly updating our sliders to coincide with the tuning updates.

Anyway, Jarrod your Madden 12, NCAA 13 sliders were boss, so I can't wait till you get to dive in and come up with a challenging couple of sets for us all.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #253
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I just checked this thread after going for a hike.

Mind blown.

So this offline CCM I am halfway thru is useless?

Are there any negatives to using an online single player CCM? I thought I read that online your schemes dont save after you change them and offline they do....

Im in the middle ofa good game in my offline CCM...but, I guess I should quit out and try a single player online one with the default black set and start over I guess. lol

damn

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #254
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I just checked this thread after going for a hike.

Mind blown.

So this offline CCM I am halfway thru is useless?

Are there any negatives to using an online single player CCM? I thought I read that online your schemes dont save after you change them and offline they do....

Im in the middle ofa good game in my offline CCM...but, I guess I should quit out and try a single player online one with the default black set and start over I guess. lol

damn
I think your offline CCM is going pretty well from what I'm reading on here...as long as CPU run game is still doing ok...
Old 08-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #255
Pro

OVR: 8

Wow that pretty big. So basicly he says dont play offline cause the sliders dont work. i wouldnt mind playing a online cc my only problem with it is saving online has auto save so basicly you can never go back. offlineyou can make a few saves and always go backif you mess something up.andwhat about when the server is down can you stil play.

Sorry think its a big off topic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #256
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesHd09
“@Josh_Looman: If you're playing a single player career, play online. You'll get the benefit of up to date tuning that you won't get offline until a patch.”
Doh - I wish I knew this earlier

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »