Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #2601
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Have you got any tips for interceptions? I know the Rams don't have the best secondary in the league but I've only had 1 through 13 games! I'd rather not move sliders around to try make it easier, only way to improve is to play at a high level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #2602
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anners
Have you got any tips for interceptions? I know the Rams don't have the best secondary in the league but I've only had 1 through 13 games! I'd rather not move sliders around to try make it easier, only way to improve is to play at a high level.
I don't know man. I get like one a game. Sometimes I USER pick when I'm in position but most of the time my AI controlled players get the picks on there own. I don't know why you aren't getting any...
Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #2603
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstotss
No I have that patch. I get roasted on the ground fairly often. My system has been prompting me to do a system update when I first turn it on. May not have anything to do with Madden.
Oh ok.. Yeah that probably doesn't have anything to do with Madden..
Old 11-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #2604
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Selassie
Jarodd, have you played around with the penalty slider yet? I noticed that when I have clipping at 33, offsides at 100, and roughing kicker at 25 I can run all day on the cpu and they could not run on me. But, when I put them at 95 the cpu had close to 100 yds by the first half and I couldn't run it to save my life. This was using your blue set and against the same team. I would play a game against the lions, not save and replay the game changing just the penalty sliders. I did this multiple times and it definitely felt like that the penalty sliders changed the whole game and made the slider sets meaningless. Your thoughts.
I keep hearing about the penalty sliders having an affect on the gameplay but I'm a little reluctant to mess around with them when I feel my current setup is working pretty good. I'll probably do something on the side eventually just to test the theory out..
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #2605
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I don't know man. I get like one a game. Sometimes I USER pick when I'm in position but most of the time my AI controlled players get the picks on there own. I don't know why you aren't getting any...
It's more than likely because of me. After all, I am 3-10 at the minute anyway. My plan is to try out new stuff in the last 3 games so I'll just leave it and see how it goes. It's not like I'm playing with a team where I expect interceptions!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #2606
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Well Jarodd just won my fifth superbowl on the blue set.... time for the black set and going to start CCM over. Any advice??????? I will keep ya posted, thanks again for all your hard work and hours of labbing
Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #2607
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anners
It's more than likely because of me. After all, I am 3-10 at the minute anyway. My plan is to try out new stuff in the last 3 games so I'll just leave it and see how it goes. It's not like I'm playing with a team where I expect interceptions!
Yeah maybe.. Hopefully the INTs pick up for you soon..
Old 11-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #2608
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Well Jarodd just won my fifth superbowl on the blue set.... time for the black set and going to start CCM over. Any advice??????? I will keep ya posted, thanks again for all your hard work and hours of labbing
Appreciate it man! It's definitely time to move up to the black set. The only slider on the black set you should work your way down to is the USER accuracy.. It's super tough at 3 and you really need to know what you are doing with the left stick to use the accuracy at 3. Start at 5 or 6 and slowly work your way down.. Let me know how it goes..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »