Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #2625
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah played a few preseason games, the CPU is nasty good. The CPU running game is brutal to stop and the pass D is alot harder than the blue. I like the challenge.... so we'll see how it goes.
That's cool man.. It's definitely a challenge. You'll adjust though. If it turns out to be a little bit to tough you can probably lower the CPU sliders somewhere inbetween the blue and the black..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 AM   #2626
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Jarodd been a bit ...BUT still struggle having CPU rush played dallas vs giants in 5 games on all black Bradshaw averaged 17 att for 26 yards wilson 3 for 22 games are close but w/ no concern for rushing stay in pass cverage.. any advice?
Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #2627
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Hey Jarodd been a bit ...BUT still struggle having CPU rush played dallas vs giants in 5 games on all black Bradshaw averaged 17 att for 26 yards wilson 3 for 22 games are close but w/ no concern for rushing stay in pass cverage.. any advice?
In pass coverage? This is with the patch? CPU usually gets busy if you come out like that. Play against the different teams. Maybe the Giants can't run on you.. Raise the CPUs breaktackles to 95 or there runblocking to 65 if teams continue to struggle against you..

I tried to respond back to your message the other day but your inbox is full..
Old 11-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #2628
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's cool man.. It's definitely a challenge. You'll adjust though. If it turns out to be a little bit to tough you can probably lower the CPU sliders somewhere inbetween the blue and the black..
I think the sliders need to settle in a bit, had three fumbles with McKnight (or PUKEY MCFUMBLE as I call him, so I should expect it) the same thing happened when I first plugged in the blue set. After a few games it goes away..... hopefully
Old 11-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #2629
Rookie

OVR: 4

I play off 6 Accuracy at the momment because Sanchez is quite hard to play with and hes recievers are lame.

If i draft a better QB or a top WR in the next draft will lower to 3.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #2630
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
I play off 6 Accuracy at the momment because Sanchez is quite hard to play with and hes recievers are lame.

If i draft a better QB or a top WR in the next draft will lower to 3.
Yeah I use 6 too, but I play Timmy and use the panthers playbook. He's a beast out of the Heavy set, I limit his throws and I'm VERY careful when I do pass.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #2631
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry to drift off-topic here, but how easy is Tebow to use with the sliders? Thinking about trading for him. I'm playing off 3 accuracy though. I might play a similar style of offense in that I lean on the run a lot more than the pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #2632
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I think the sliders need to settle in a bit, had three fumbles with McKnight (or PUKEY MCFUMBLE as I call him, so I should expect it) the same thing happened when I first plugged in the blue set. After a few games it goes away..... hopefully
Haha! Is also probably due to the higher CPU Tackling slider but it won't be that bad.. I got two fumblers on my team too(Bradshaw, Wilson) and they don't fumble that much..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »