Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #2633
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
I play off 6 Accuracy at the momment because Sanchez is quite hard to play with and hes recievers are lame.

If i draft a better QB or a top WR in the next draft will lower to 3.
You don't have to drop it all the way down to 3. You can slowly work your way down so you can get use to it.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #2634
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anners
Sorry to drift off-topic here, but how easy is Tebow to use with the sliders? Thinking about trading for him. I'm playing off 3 accuracy though. I might play a similar style of offense in that I lean on the run a lot more than the pass.
I use 6 for QB acc, I tried 3 and I'm just not that good with the left stick. I like him cause I run Panthers PB and he runs hard and does not fumble much.... his injury is good and stamina is great. One a side note Sanchez sucks so it's really a no brainer due to the fact he can run.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #2635
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Is also probably due to the higher CPU Tackling slider but it won't be that bad.. I got two fumblers on my team too(Bradshaw, Wilson) and they don't fumble that much..
Yeah 5 games in and went Green at HB, my sacks have come way down. I was getting 5-7 with the blue now I'm lucky to get 2..... I played the smelly fish and I was shut out, 0 sacks but I won so thats cool with me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #2636
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hi Jarodd,

I have been trying to get my offline ccm going with the Rams. I am playing with your black set. I am an all madden veteran playing on some very tough slider sets ( or so I believe anyway).

I am having alot of problems throwing the ball this year. Can you give me a quick black set throwing tutorial. What is the deal with the hidden receiver icons? And how do you lead the receivers on your set? By that I mean do you have lead your receivers on every play? alot of my throws sails waaaaay wide. Do I have to set my qb or move up in the pocket as I throw? any advice would be appreciated. My qb acc is at 3(I am too proud to increase it lol).
Old 11-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #2637
Rookie

OVR: 2

Using he second set. Can't seem to stop them very often, gash me for lot's.

Hi Jarrod, running an offline CCM as a coach, using the Jags, so I know they are the greatest. But get gased on running plays. Any tweeks, or just need to gut it out. No problem either way, but maybe others are having the same experience.

Last edited by giantsrule01; 11-15-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #2638
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah 5 games in and went Green at HB, my sacks have come way down. I was getting 5-7 with the blue now I'm lucky to get 2..... I played the smelly fish and I was shut out, 0 sacks but I won so thats cool with me.
Haha! What was the score and what was your record?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #2639
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hi Jarodd,

I have been trying to get my offline ccm going with the Rams. I am playing with your black set. I am an all madden veteran playing on some very tough slider sets ( or so I believe anyway).

I am having alot of problems throwing the ball this year. Can you give me a quick black set throwing tutorial. What is the deal with the hidden receiver icons? And how do you lead the receivers on your set? By that I mean do you have lead your receivers on every play? alot of my throws sails waaaaay wide. Do I have to set my qb or move up in the pocket as I throw? any advice would be appreciated. My qb acc is at 3(I am too proud to increase it lol).
Haha! You are going to have to swallow your pride and raise the USER accuracy if you have never worked with the left stick before.. You have to work your way down to 3 once you get better with it. Some guys are starting with the accuracy at 6 and it seems to work at that spot..

The problem most guys have when they start working with the left stick is leading the WR out to far. You have to aim the stick more towards the WR instead of aiming it out to far. That's how you place the pass on the money.. You can aim the stick in whatever direction you want the ball to be placed. You can make your WR leap for it, comeback to it, or go low for it. This takes practice man. Getting your QBs feet set or stepping up in the pocket does help you place more accurate throws.. It's a little difficult for me to explain but you are definitely going to have to go into practice and work with the left stick for a while. You have to figure out every angle of the stick you are suppose to use on certain throws..
Old 11-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #2640
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Hi Jarrod, running an offline CCM as a coach, using the Jags, so I know they are the greatest. But get gased on running plays. Any tweeks, or just need to gut it out. No problem either way, but maybe others are having the same experience.
Which set are you using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »