Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #2665
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 14, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears ()7071731
Dallas Cowboys ()7671030
Team Stats Comparison
CHIDAL
Total Offense371356
Rushing Yards9159
Passing Yards362197
First Downs1320
Punt Return Yards2425
Kick Return Yards16768
Total Yards562449
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion4-94-11
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/2
Penalties3-154-40
Posession Time18:1233:48
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo18/2621701
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray321344.12
F.Jones3248.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten6549.00
D.Murray4338.20
M.Austin23316.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Carter5010
D.Ware4200
M.Claiborne1011
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler21/2739332
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Forte930.31
M.Bush441.00
E.Bennett122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Jeffery715522.11
D.Hester511022.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
H.Abdullah11000
L.Briggs7000


At the end of the game they scored a td recovered the onside kick and on like 4th and 13 they throw a hail mary for a td with like 30 seconds left. I got the ball throw a deep pass to miles austin he drops it where i would have been in fg range then i throw another deep pass it gets deflected and then i got sacked game over
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #2666
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
im pretty sure 11 i didnt change anything so yeah it was 30 and i was very surprised too i came out thinking they would run but they passed all game
I guess that was just one of those games then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 14, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears ()7071731
Dallas Cowboys ()7671030
Team Stats Comparison
CHIDAL
Total Offense371356
Rushing Yards9159
Passing Yards362197
First Downs1320
Punt Return Yards2425
Kick Return Yards16768
Total Yards562449
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion4-94-11
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/2
Penalties3-154-40
Posession Time18:1233:48
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo18/2621701
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray321344.12
F.Jones3248.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten6549.00
D.Murray4338.20
M.Austin23316.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Carter5010
D.Ware4200
M.Claiborne1011
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler21/2739332
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Forte930.31
M.Bush441.00
E.Bennett122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Jeffery715522.11
D.Hester511022.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
H.Abdullah11000
L.Briggs7000


At the end of the game they scored a td recovered the onside kick and on like 4th and 13 they throw a hail mary for a td with like 30 seconds left. I got the ball throw a deep pass to miles austin he drops it where i would have been in fg range then i throw another deep pass it gets deflected and then i got sacked game over
Tough way to lose man.. Onside kick and and Hail mary. That would make me sick.. Haha!

Hey did you download the patch? The rushing yards and average I been seeing from the CPU against you is horrible. It looks exactly the way it did before the latest patch..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #2667
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I guess that was just one of those games then..



Tough way to lose man.. Onside kick and and Hail mary. That would make me sick.. Haha!

Hey did you download the patch? The rushing yards and average I been seeing from the CPU against you is horrible. It looks exactly the way it did before the latest patch..
lol it did it was in double coverage too and how long ago was the patch?
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:37 AM   #2668
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
lol it did it was in double coverage too and how long ago was the patch?
I think it was October 16th. The CPUs rushing in CCM was broken and the sliders didn't play the same as Play now.. If you haven't downloaded that patch you need to do it immediately.. The sliders play out very different..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #2669
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd just an update, we're 11-0 on the black set.... but the games are brutal and you are right about being focused. I have to play a near perfect game and hope for a turnover or a special teams play. It is so HARD beating the CHEATERS* when Tammy goes 30 of 32 with no picks, she's a monster and they keep ya on the run the whole time.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #2670
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Hey Jarodd just an update, we're 11-0 on the black set.... but the games are brutal and you are right about being focused. I have to play a near perfect game and hope for a turnover or a special teams play. It is so HARD beating the CHEATERS* when Tammy goes 30 of 32 with no picks, she's a monster and they keep ya on the run the whole time.
Haha! Damn you are doing pretty good man.. You might need to start slowly dropping the USER accuracy. . That's the only thing left to tweak.. I know you are having close games but you still shouldn't be undefeated with the Jets.. Haha! You don't have to drop it to 3 but you can drop it to 4 or 5 and work from there..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #2671
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd,

I have been following this thread from the beginning, however, I have not read every single post so if this is a repeat question I apologize. What set do you use and how is your ccm going?
Emperor_Selassie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 12:20 PM   #2672
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Selassie
Jarodd,

I have been following this thread from the beginning, however, I have not read every single post so if this is a repeat question I apologize. What set do you use and how is your ccm going?
I use the black set and adjust the other 3 sliders based off that for guys who aren't quite on that level of gameplay...

I just been running a test CCM trying to perfect the sliders before I officially start my CCM. I'll probably be ready to go by this weekend or sometime next week.. I'll be posting highlights and stats when I do. I was doing that last year on 12..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Top -