Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #2705
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 16, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns ()607013
Dallas Cowboys ()01071027
Team Stats Comparison
CLEDAL
Total Offense141356
Rushing Yards125271
Passing Yards1685
First Downs1117
Punt Return Yards026
Kick Return Yards143110
Total Yards284492
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion4-104-11
4th Down Conversion0-11-3
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/0
Penalties0-05-55
Posession Time15:5136:09
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B.Weeden5/165403
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson221265.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Watson22110.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T.Ward80.000
k.maiava81.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo10/138700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray402566.41
F.Jones7162.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten56713.40
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Ware64.000
A.Spencer51.000
G.Sensabaugh40.010
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #2706
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 16, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns ()607013
Dallas Cowboys ()01071027
Team Stats Comparison
CLEDAL
Total Offense141356
Rushing Yards125271
Passing Yards1685
First Downs1117
Punt Return Yards026
Kick Return Yards143110
Total Yards284492
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion4-104-11
4th Down Conversion0-11-3
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/0
Penalties0-05-55
Posession Time15:5136:09
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B.Weeden5/165403
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson221265.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Watson22110.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T.Ward80.000
k.maiava81.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo10/138700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray402566.41
F.Jones7162.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten56713.40
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Ware64.000
A.Spencer51.000
G.Sensabaugh40.010
Well there goes that win you was looking for. Haha! Hopefully you get a win streak going..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #2707
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 16, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Washington Redskins ()730717
Dallas Cowboys ()01431027
Team Stats Comparison
WASDAL
Total Offense244297
Rushing Yards97174
Passing Yards147123
First Downs1317
Punt Return Yards1732
Kick Return Yards14276
Total Yards403405
Turnovers00
3rd Down Converstion2-106-12
4th Down Conversion2-21-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/1
Penalties2-204-41
Posession Time14:4537:15
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo12/1812910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray321294.01
F.Jones7334.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten46315.70
D.Murray4164.00
F.Jones24221.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Spencer73.000
B.Church70.000
S.Lee60.000
D.Ware52.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Griffin III18/2517520
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Morris13554.20
R.Griffin III5418.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
F.DAvis55010.00
S.Moss35618.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Meriweather80.000
P.Riley60.000

We lost bruce carter with a broken thumb and Anthony Spencer with a partial pcl tear this game
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #2708
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

using the blue sliders in my connected career franchise with seattle. have already had games before this with different sliders but this has been the sliders i have had the most fun with so far
Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()10601127
Chicago Bears ()0710017
Team Stats Comparison
SEACHI
Total Offense285226
Rushing Yards10278
Passing Yards183148
First Downs149
Punt Return Yards73
Kick Return Yards1090
Total Yards401229
Turnovers1(+2)3(-2)
3rd Down Converstion1-90-7
4th Down Conversion01-3
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/41/0
Penalties2-153-19
Posession Time25:1322:47
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson16/2320901
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch23733.11
R.Wilson32480
R.Turbin252.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Z.Miller46917.20
S.Rice32480
G.tate36421.30
M.Lynch21050
E.Moore122220
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor7000
B.Wagner6100
C.Clemons4300
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler15/2118512
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Bush19753.91
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Hester510120.21
B.Marshall4358.70
M.Bush5336.60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Greene8000
H.Melton7200
L.Briggs7000

Last edited by OhWowAUnicow; 11-17-2012 at 12:50 AM.
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:50 AM   #2709
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 16, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Washington Redskins ()730717
Dallas Cowboys ()01431027
Team Stats Comparison
WASDAL
Total Offense244297
Rushing Yards97174
Passing Yards147123
First Downs1317
Punt Return Yards1732
Kick Return Yards14276
Total Yards403405
Turnovers00
3rd Down Converstion2-106-12
4th Down Conversion2-21-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/1
Penalties2-204-41
Posession Time14:4537:15
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo12/1812910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray321294.01
F.Jones7334.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten46315.70
D.Murray4164.00
F.Jones24221.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Spencer73.000
B.Church70.000
S.Lee60.000
D.Ware52.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Griffin III18/2517520
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Morris13554.20
R.Griffin III5418.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
F.DAvis55010.00
S.Moss35618.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Meriweather80.000
P.Riley60.000

We lost bruce carter with a broken thumb and Anthony Spencer with a partial pcl tear this game
You got you a little win streak going on now. Haha! But damn you keep getting hit with the injuries..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:52 AM   #2710
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
using the blue sliders in my connected career franchise with seattle. have already had games before this with different sliders but this has been the sliders i have had the most fun with so far
Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()10601127
Chicago Bears ()0710017
Team Stats Comparison
SEACHI
Total Offense285226
Rushing Yards10278
Passing Yards183148
First Downs149
Punt Return Yards73
Kick Return Yards1090
Total Yards401229
Turnovers1(+2)3(-2)
3rd Down Converstion1-90-7
4th Down Conversion01-3
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/41/0
Penalties2-153-19
Posession Time25:1322:47
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson16/2320901
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch23733.11
R.Wilson32480
R.Turbin252.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Z.Miller46917.20
S.Rice32480
G.tate36421.30
M.Lynch21050
E.Moore122220
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor7000
B.Wagner6100
C.Clemons4300
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler15/2118512
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Bush19753.91
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Hester510120.21
B.Marshall4358.70
M.Bush5336.60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Greene8000
H.Melton7200
L.Briggs7000
Hopefully the games keep being competitive for you. Was this your first game with the blue sliders?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #2711
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

A couple of new updates on the front page..

On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 35.

I still wasn't seeing too many fumbles from the CPU with there fumbles at 45 and 40 and I tested alot of games. Hopefully I see a balanced amount of fumbles at 35..

On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 15.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 30.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 45.

I decided to raise the CPUs pass blocking on these 3 sets. I was still seeing way too many sacks in my games and was seeing alot of sacks in the games that was posted from guys using the sliders.. Remember you can put the CPUs pass blocking as low as 0 if you are struggling to get sacks. These tweaks are for the guys who are getting too many..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 02:14 AM   #2712
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Hopefully the games keep being competitive for you. Was this your first game with the blue sliders?
yes this was my first game with the blue sliders. finished my second game with the sliders and will post the stats soon
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Top -