Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #2761
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man you improved every year while moving up with the sliders. Did you mean the blue set when you said the purple set? That's good though... Stats look good too. That TE you got must be a beast for real breaking records like that. Haha! ? Big win over the Packers in the NFC championship. Hopefully you take care of the Dolphins in the superbowl..

Yeah the fumbles were a little crazy at 25 in games. It's definitely more balanced at 30.. I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 45 if you didn't catch that. I'm thinking about going down to 40. Still haven't seen many fumbles since dropping it to 45.. Good luck with the Superbowl. Let me know how it goes..
Ended up winning the Super bowl against the dolphins 42-39.
It wasn't pretty, but we got it done. The dolphins had a first year coach and seemed to be anointed by the patron saint of wildcard underdog, cause they played way above their ability. Their rushing attack was unbelievable!

Dolphins opened the game with a long drive buy settled for a FG. Bucs responded by picking up a couple first downs before Freeman hit V.Jackson for a 63 yd TD down the right sideline. First quarter ended (7-3 bucs.)

After a 3&out by the phins, the bucs drive into enemy territory before D.Martin took a perfectly timed screen play 43 yd fir a score. (14-3 bucs). Just as it seemed like the Phins had accepted their fate, pointing from their own 20, D. Martin fumbles on the ensuing drive, just outside the red zone (can't wait to put in the new sliders). Lamar Miller takes that as an invitation to bust off a 68 yd TD run on the next phins possession (14-10 bucs). After the bucs go 3&out R.Bush decides to join the party, busting off an 82 yarder! However he was stopped at the 2 by E.Wright , and suffered a broken collarbone on the play. L.Miller then punches it in (17-14 dolphins). The bucs respond by driving into dolphin territory again, only to have Freeman's pass picked off. The resulting dolphin drive ended with a 3yd L.Miller TD (24-14 dolphins). Finally the bucs are able to drive down into the red zone and cap the drive w/ a 2yd D.Martin TD with 7 sec remaining.

Halftime 24-21 dolphins

3rd qtr was a defensive battle the phins were shut out and the bucs chewed up the clock driving the length of the field on run plays alone, and producing an 8 yd CJ Spiller TD run (28-24 bucs)

L.Miller strikes again busting off a 62 yd TD in the opening seconds of the 4th qtr (31-28 dolphins). Less than a min later Freeman finds B.B.Boss on a 83 bomb (35-31 bucs). After an exchange of fruitless drives the bucs get the ball and drive into dolphins territory before CJ Spiller takes a toss 27yd to paydirt with 2:50 left on the clock (42-31 bucs). Of course madden always tries to keep things "interesting" do on the next drive COLT MCCOY who has had no success all game, completes 8 of 9 and marches down the field for the score and 2pt (42-39 bucs). Bucs recover the onside kick and run out the clock.

Stats to come...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #2762
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan 19
Ended up winning the Super bowl against the dolphins 42-39.
It wasn't pretty, but we got it done. The dolphins had a first year coach and seemed to be anointed by the patron saint of wildcard underdog, cause they played way above their ability. Their rushing attack was unbelievable!

Dolphins opened the game with a long drive buy settled for a FG. Bucs responded by picking up a couple first downs before Freeman hit V.Jackson for a 63 yd TD down the right sideline. First quarter ended (7-3 bucs.)

After a 3&out by the phins, the bucs drive into enemy territory before D.Martin took a perfectly timed screen play 43 yd fir a score. (14-3 bucs). Just as it seemed like the Phins had accepted their fate, pointing from their own 20, D. Martin fumbles on the ensuing drive, just outside the red zone (can't wait to put in the new sliders). Lamar Miller takes that as an invitation to bust off a 68 yd TD run on the next phins possession (14-10 bucs). After the bucs go 3&out R.Bush decides to join the party, busting off an 82 yarder! However he was stopped at the 2 by E.Wright , and suffered a broken collarbone on the play. L.Miller then punches it in (17-14 dolphins). The bucs respond by driving into dolphin territory again, only to have Freeman's pass picked off. The resulting dolphin drive ended with a 3yd L.Miller TD (24-14 dolphins). Finally the bucs are able to drive down into the red zone and cap the drive w/ a 2yd D.Martin TD with 7 sec remaining.

Halftime 24-21 dolphins

3rd qtr was a defensive battle the phins were shut out and the bucs chewed up the clock driving the length of the field on run plays alone, and producing an 8 yd CJ Spiller TD run (28-24 bucs)

L.Miller strikes again busting off a 62 yd TD in the opening seconds of the 4th qtr (31-28 dolphins). Less than a min later Freeman finds B.B.Boss on a 83 bomb (35-31 bucs). After an exchange of fruitless drives the bucs get the ball and drive into dolphins territory before CJ Spiller takes a toss 27yd to paydirt with 2:50 left on the clock (42-31 bucs). Of course madden always tries to keep things "interesting" do on the next drive COLT MCCOY who has had no success all game, completes 8 of 9 and marches down the field for the score and 2pt (42-39 bucs). Bucs recover the onside kick and run out the clock.

Stats to come...
Congratulations on the Superbowl man.. That was a classic game.. So are you looking to move up to the black set next season?
Old 11-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #2763
Rookie

Passing__________Rating_____Yards_____TD_____INT__ ___Long_____Sacks_____Comp/Att_____%
MIA C.Mcoy.............119.8..........201...........1. .........0............30...............1.......... ......18/22............81
TB J.Freeman...........113.6..........398...........3 ..........2............83...............3......... .......15/21............71

Rushing__________Att_____Yards_____TD_____Avg_____ Long_____Fumb_____Btk_____1st H
MIA L.Miller............18.............178............ .4 ..........9.9.............68.............0..... ........4.............81
MIA R.Bush............11.............125.............0 .. .......11.4.............82.............0 2.............21
MIA C.McCoy..........1................0............... 8.... .......8................0..............0.......... .. .0
MIA D.Amendola......2...............5...............0. .... .....2.5...............3.............0 0.............1

TB D.Martin...........27...............92............ ..1 .........3.4..............16.............1..... ........0.............28
TB CJ Spiler............3...............34.............. .2.. ......11.3.............27.............0...... .......0.............-1
TB C.Johnson(FB)...4................11............... 0.... .....2.8...............4.............0.......... ...0.............3
TB J.Freeman.........1................2.............. ..0... .......2.................2.............0.......... . ..0.............0

Receiving__________Rec_____Yards_____TD_____Avg___ __Long_____ YAC_____YAC avg
MIA L.Swain...............5..............36........... ...1... .......7.2.............13..............9........ .....1.8
MIA E.Dickson............4..............34............ ..0. .........8.5..............9..............10...... .......2.5
MIA B.Hartline............3...............45.......... ...0 .........15.0.............28.............20... ..........6.7
MIA B.Edwards...........2..............42............. .0. .........21..............30..............20...... .......10
MIA D.Amendola.........1..............10.............. 0 ..........10..............10..............1...... .......1
MIA R.Bush................1..............15........... ...0.... ......15.............15...............8.......... ...8
MIA L.Miller................1...............4......... .....0... ........4................4...............6........ ... ..6
MIA M.Egnew.............1...............15............ .0... .......15..............15..............13........ .....13

TB B.Boss..................5.............126......... ....1... ......25.2............83..............80...... .......16.0
TB V.Jackson.............3..............113.......... ...1 .......37.7.............63.............55... ..........18.3
TB D.Martin...............3...............54......... ....1.. .....18.0..............43.............64..... ........21.3
TB M.Williams............3...............62.......... ....0 ......20.7..............30.............20... ..........6.7
TB T.Woodard...........1................43........... ..0. ......43................43..............41...... .......41

Defense__________Tak_____ TFL_____Sack_____INT _____FF_____F Rec
MIA D.Stewart..........6.............0..............0. . ...........0...............1.............0
MIA C.Wake.............6.............4..............2. .... ........0...............0.............0
MIA B.Jones.............5.............2..............0 .... .........0...............0.............0
MIA K.Burnett............4.............1............. 0. ............0...............0.............0

TB N.Allen...............8..............0............ .0.... .........0...............0.............0
TB M.Barron............7..............0.............0 ... ..........0...............0.............0
TB R.Meyes.............6..............0.............0 .... .........0...............0.............0
TB E.Wright.............6..............0............. 0... ..........0..............0.............0
TB L.David..............5..............0............. 0.... .........0...............0.............0
TB M.Foster............5..............1.............. 0... ..........0..............0.............0
TB A.Talib...............4..............1............ .0.... .........0..............0.............1
TB M.Bennett..........3..............1.. ...........0.............0..............00
Attached Files
File Type: doc Madden 2015 Super Bowl - Bucs vs Dolphins Stats.doc (27.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #2764
Rookie

The Dolphins were the first team I've played that employed an effective RB rotation (until we took out Bush). it was literally like every other play and they swapped backs. as you can see by the rushing numbers it was....effective. Part of that can be blamed on my LB's who are still in development, but I was also running an OLB blitz from a base 4-3 on most plays where they had 2 WR's so there were 9 players in the box on most plays and that didn't seem to help a great deal.

Also, looking at the broken tackles and yards after first contact and fumbles, it seems the CPU has the advantage, I hope the slider adjustments for next season will help bring that in line as well.

As far as next season, I plan to step up to the full blue sliders since this season a ran a with "purple" sliders --(between red and blue). If I win another super bowl I'll go straight to black. If not I'll come up with a set of "navy" sliders and run those until I get back to the super bowl.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #2765
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan 19
The Dolphins were the first team I've played that employed an effective RB rotation (until we took out Bush). it was literally like every other play and they swapped backs. as you can see by the rushing numbers it was....effective. Part of that can be blamed on my LB's who are still in development, but I was also running an OLB blitz from a base 4-3 on most plays where they had 2 WR's so there were 9 players in the box on most plays and that didn't seem to help a great deal.

Also, looking at the broken tackles and yards after first contact and fumbles, it seems the CPU has the advantage, I hope the slider adjustments for next season will help bring that in line as well.

As far as next season, I plan to step up to the full blue sliders since this season a ran a with "purple" sliders --(between red and blue). If I win another super bowl I'll go straight to black. If not I'll come up with a set of "navy" sliders and run those until I get back to the super bowl.
Yeah I forgot you was using a mix of the red and blue.. You should definitely raise it to the full blue set. As far as the breaktackles go if you aren't using the analog stick to breaktackles the CPU will always have more.. You can always keep the CPUs breaktackles on the red set or lower it to the green set if you want to balance out the breaktackles between the USER and the CPU..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #2766
MVP

OVR: 7

Jarodd I got through the offseason today. I posted a full recap in the how's your connected career going thread. I'll post the link to that post that way I don't clog up your thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=1725
Old 11-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #2767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I forgot you was using a mix of the red and blue.. You should definitely raise it to the full blue set. As far as the breaktackles go if you aren't using the analog stick to breaktackles the CPU will always have more.. You can always keep the CPUs breaktackles on the red set or lower it to the green set if you want to balance out the breaktackles between the USER and the CPU..
I use the analog stick, but only in one-to-one situationsbecause the risk of user fumbles is too high. I'm hoping that the slide adjustments week bring more balance to the cup vs user fumble situation.

Lol, my progression only goes in one one direction, no green sliders for me. Only the raiders (aka the McFaddens) and the Vikings rushed for over 200 this season so I'm not terribly concerned about the rush. I really think it was the rotation that did it.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #2768
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey, long time online player here. I don't have internet access that allows me to play Madden at the moment, so I thought I'd try starting a career with sliders that promote extreme realism, even if that means posting a losing record almost as often as a winning one. (The only way I can have fun doing a career is if I feel like the games simulate the real NFL very well.

First of all, I must say a job well done! I thought that almost any slider set would be way too easy for me, but these are incredibly challenging; I use a mix of the red, blue, and black sliders with some of my own input as well.

Here are two areas of concern I've had (for reference, I play as the Titans):

1. The quarterbacks would throw for ridiculously high completion percentages but with ridiculously low YPA. To help fix this, I drastically lowered the user pass reaction time to help receivers get open down the field more and also drastically lowered the quarterback's accuracy. This has resulted in a high completion percentage when I play against great QB's (which I find reasonable since the Titans' D is pretty terrible) and more deep attempts for all QB's.

2. I feel like playing with very low user QB accuracy is near impossible for inaccurate QB's. many times when playing with Locker, I would have a very clear window to get the ball to the receiver, but even if I made a perfect read, the trow would regularly go 7 yards away from where I was trying to throw it, right into the hands of a defender. I decided to raiseuser pass accuracy and CPU pass defense reaction. With the settings like that, I have to make perfect reads, but good reads rarely result in INT's.

Also a side not:e: for anyone playing a career, I think an injury setting of about 65-67 results in a realistic number of injuries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »