Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #2769
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

what abt your autosubs sliders, you say you are still testing them?

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 11-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #2770
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Jarodd I got through the offseason today. I posted a full recap in the how's your connected career going thread. I'll post the link to that post that way I don't clog up your thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=1725
You could have posted that in here man.. That's not clogging up the thread. I'm sure others would like to see how your season is going with the sliders.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #2771
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan 19
I use the analog stick, but only in one-to-one situationsbecause the risk of user fumbles is too high. I'm hoping that the slide adjustments week bring more balance to the cup vs user fumble situation.

Lol, my progression only goes in one one direction, no green sliders for me. Only the raiders (aka the McFaddens) and the Vikings rushed for over 200 this season so I'm not terribly concerned about the rush. I really think it was the rotation that did it.
Yeah I hope it brings some kind of balance too. If not I have to lower there fumbles to 30..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #2772
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You could have posted that in here man.. That's not clogging up the thread. I'm sure others would like to see how your season is going with the sliders.
I usually post in both threads, I figured since there was nothing about the sliders I'd figured I wouldn't take up space here. Any way, heres the first preseason game.

Played the first preseason game. My roster is basically set. My preseason goals are to stay healthy and play my young guys(especially QB Ricketts to get them XP.) Proved to be very tough to play with Ricketts due to his bad accuracy. Note their last TD, they kneeled the play before, so i wasn't paying attention and then they decided to run even though time would have run out on a qb kneel and they got a 28 yard TD. Starters played one drive on both sides of the ball. Eli drove us down, a TD got called back on holding and we had to settle for a FG. first team defense got a 3 and out. 2nd team defense didn't do that bad, just the horrible offense and the tos forced them to play so much a few scores happened.

Giants 3
Seahawks 30

Eli 5-7 75 yards 0 tds 0 ints
Jordan Ricketts 8-24 58 yards 0 tds 4 ints, 5 drops didn't help his cause either
Matt Flynn 3-4 40 yards 0 tds 0 ints
Jon Alosi(a rookie later round pick qB) 8-11 119 yards 2 tds 0 ints

David Wilson 8 rushes 12 yards
Bradshaw 4 rushes 6 yards
Ricketts 3 rushes 13 yards

Lex Hilliard 23 rushes 77 yards td
Alosi 5 rushes 45 yards
Lynch 4 rushes 20 yards

Zach Miller 3 catches 61 yards td
Lynch 1 catch 2 yards td
Ruben Randle 3 catches 50 yards

Herzlich had 9 tackles(3 for loss) My first rounder Brown had 6 tackles(2 for loss). kiwi had 4 tackles and a sack.
For them Levy had 7 tackles, Earl Thomas had 6. Guy Toler had 2 ints OJ Atogwe and Bobby Wagnoer had picks also.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #2773
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondog
Hey, long time online player here. I don't have internet access that allows me to play Madden at the moment, so I thought I'd try starting a career with sliders that promote extreme realism, even if that means posting a losing record almost as often as a winning one. (The only way I can have fun doing a career is if I feel like the games simulate the real NFL very well.

First of all, I must say a job well done! I thought that almost any slider set would be way too easy for me, but these are incredibly challenging; I use a mix of the red, blue, and black sliders with some of my own input as well.

Here are two areas of concern I've had (for reference, I play as the Titans):

1. The quarterbacks would throw for ridiculously high completion percentages but with ridiculously low YPA. To help fix this, I drastically lowered the user pass reaction time to help receivers get open down the field more and also drastically lowered the quarterback's accuracy. This has resulted in a high completion percentage when I play against great QB's (which I find reasonable since the Titans' D is pretty terrible) and more deep attempts for all QB's.

2. I feel like playing with very low user QB accuracy is near impossible for inaccurate QB's. many times when playing with Locker, I would have a very clear window to get the ball to the receiver, but even if I made a perfect read, the trow would regularly go 7 yards away from where I was trying to throw it, right into the hands of a defender. I decided to raiseuser pass accuracy and CPU pass defense reaction. With the settings like that, I have to make perfect reads, but good reads rarely result in INT's.

Also a side not:e: for anyone playing a career, I think an injury setting of about 65-67 results in a realistic number of injuries.
Whats going on man? Most guys who strictly play online always assume there's no way to get the CPU competitive until they use my sliders... I consider myself a very good player offline and online against USERs so I know exactly what it takes to get the CPU competitive...

Which set were you using for the CPUs passing because on the black set the CPU gets the ball down the a lot.. I've gotten smoked plenty of times... Were you doing a lot of slider tweaking? Sliders take at least a game or two to settle in and the CPU usually plays like crap in that first game so you have to pay attention to that. You have to play at least 3 or 4 games to get a good sample size of how the sliders are working.

You have to utilize the left stick full time to place passes in spots when playing with the accuracy low for the USER. If you don't like to use the left stick you will struggle with the accuracy below 8. I'm a beast with the left stick and I pretty much use it on all my throws..

When you raised the USER accuracy you should have raised the CPUs INTs. The INT slider has a bigger affect on pass coverage... I personally don't believe the pass reaction slider works the way it should..

Post your slider set when you get a chance. I wanna see what you are working with and make sure you didn't mess up anything by taken on of the USER categories over 75. That ruins the AI when you do that..
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #2774
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
what abt your autosubs sliders, you say you are still testing them?
Yeah I'm still looking into those. That's where I am at the moment..
Old 11-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #2775
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
I usually post in both threads, I figured since there was nothing about the sliders I'd figured I wouldn't take up space here. Any way, heres the first preseason game.

Played the first preseason game. My roster is basically set. My preseason goals are to stay healthy and play my young guys(especially QB Ricketts to get them XP.) Proved to be very tough to play with Ricketts due to his bad accuracy. Note their last TD, they kneeled the play before, so i wasn't paying attention and then they decided to run even though time would have run out on a qb kneel and they got a 28 yard TD. Starters played one drive on both sides of the ball. Eli drove us down, a TD got called back on holding and we had to settle for a FG. first team defense got a 3 and out. 2nd team defense didn't do that bad, just the horrible offense and the tos forced them to play so much a few scores happened.

Giants 3
Seahawks 30

Eli 5-7 75 yards 0 tds 0 ints
Jordan Ricketts 8-24 58 yards 0 tds 4 ints, 5 drops didn't help his cause either
Matt Flynn 3-4 40 yards 0 tds 0 ints
Jon Alosi(a rookie later round pick qB) 8-11 119 yards 2 tds 0 ints

David Wilson 8 rushes 12 yards
Bradshaw 4 rushes 6 yards
Ricketts 3 rushes 13 yards

Lex Hilliard 23 rushes 77 yards td
Alosi 5 rushes 45 yards
Lynch 4 rushes 20 yards

Zach Miller 3 catches 61 yards td
Lynch 1 catch 2 yards td
Ruben Randle 3 catches 50 yards

Herzlich had 9 tackles(3 for loss) My first rounder Brown had 6 tackles(2 for loss). kiwi had 4 tackles and a sack.
For them Levy had 7 tackles, Earl Thomas had 6. Guy Toler had 2 ints OJ Atogwe and Bobby Wagnoer had picks also.
You got thrashed pretty good in that preseason game. That rookie LB you got looks ready to go..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #2776
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You got thrashed pretty good in that preseason game. That rookie LB you got looks ready to go..
Mainly because i couldn't run the ball at all(like most of last year) and Rackett struggled. I got down the field easy with the first team. Just from one practice and one drive I can already tell Walker will be a big upgrade over Bennett. Just tough to win when the QB has horrible acc, but hes my project and just wana get xp for him during the preseason. Yeah Brown played well, I see potential in the DT I got too. Herzlich had a great game, Spikes has the MLB but Herzlich played great, depth is nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »