Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-19-2012, 11:56 PM   #2793
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That was a crazy 4th quarter man.. Did RG3 truck you or slip out of a tackle? You can't get those confused because he doesn't have any trucking ability..

What are you looking to get in the off season?
slip lol my bad i wasnt thinking when i was writing it and not much trying to improve at center and wr and get a new #2 rb felix was good but he kept rejecting my offer so i gotta find someone new i liked the way we ended the year we were on a big game winning streak just we couldnt recover from the early year slump and passing game started to get going i still wanna be a runheavy team but at least now i know i can trust myself to be able to drop back and no turn it over

Last edited by rattlesnake31368; 11-19-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #2794
Rookie

OVR: 4

hi, interested in when you're gonna adjust for the reversed Pass Reaction slider discovery.

thanks.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #2795
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
hi, interested in when you're gonna adjust for the reversed Pass Reaction slider discovery.

thanks.
Yeah I might switch that tonight or wait until tomorrow.. I wanna see if I'm going to have to adjust the CPUs INTs too since the coverage is going to be a little tighter..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 05:13 AM   #2796
Rookie

westwood's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I might switch that tonight or wait until tomorrow.. I wanna see if I'm going to have to adjust the CPUs INTs too since the coverage is going to be a little tighter..

such a pain, they need to wake up and use a nba2k style set that makes sense without all the hidden backwards garbage.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #2797
Rookie

Cutler2Marshall2012's Arena

OVR: 0

About to test out the red set. Bears at Redskins....Wildcard game
Old 11-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #2798
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

lost my first pre-season game 19-16 i thought i got out of bounds and i didnt so the clock ran out when i was on the 4 at least itss only the pre-season.
i gave my starters one drive the forced a 3and out and on offense tony romo got picked. i was very happy with my rookie running back Nicholas Akuna he had 20 carries for 80 yards 13 receptions for 136 yards and 5 kick returns for 106 yards which wasnt that impressive but he had a nice return that got called back
Old 11-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #2799
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

i made change jarrod, i restarted my saints connected carreer. i think i went to fast on my connected carreers and i was using a legend head coach and ill be using the green set for it Do you think it was a good idea
Old 11-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #2800
Rookie

OVR: 0

Alright, started a new fantasy CCM as Eagles....blue sliders, very fast speed, 20 threshold and mostly same penalty sliders. Kept both PI's at 50 because I read something about putting them at 100 makes the CPU perceive that the coverage is too tight, therefore they'll never throw the ball down the field...does anybody know if this is true? I'll keep an eye on this myself. I'm really trying to find a way to get the CPU to throw more and deeper down the field.

First game lost 14-10 to the Browns. Pretty ugly game, not a lot of first downs. A couple of things I liked: Faster gamespeed really looked like an NFL game. Have to make quick decisions and really be good with USER controlled player to make tackles on defense. Also, offense was pretty tough which I actually really liked, although I was sacked 5 times...gotta work on calling protections. Still brutal CPU playcalling, but it's only 1 game. CPU threw 14! times compared to 32 designed run plays. I played against Vick, who did take off a few times which was realistic but only 3-4 throws that were more than 10 yards downfield. Again, first game with these sliders so I'll be patient but I'll look for anything that seems strange.

Looking for any help Jarodd and can't wait to see what your sliders look like! Oh, and I also would like to hear about the Pass Reaction slider theory. I left that and CPU INTs at 50 after seeing that the slider may be reversed. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »