Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #2801
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

lost my next preseason game 31-14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #2802
Rookie

OVR: 1

first preseason game was against the new york gaints and the black passing sliders for the cpu kicked in as a rookie weymann had 311 passing yards and 5 tds. for me i was mostly passing because i know marshaun lynch will be a good runner so i had my new 6'5 wr rookie get 201 recieving yards and 4 tds. i was trying alot of new plays because its preseason and i am now think about trading sydney rice
Old 11-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #2803
Rookie

OVR: 4

after fussing with my own sliders for a few weeks i tried your red set.

couple observations: with an 82 QB (96 Throw Power, accuracy around 84, 82, 80 or so)... made some throws but too many were wild. might need to go to 20 or 25. but perhaps with a vet with better ACC i can play around 15 ACC.

Break tackling... even though i've been playing since around 2005 and i fancy myself pretty good at running, i never seem to break many tackles with power backs on All Madden (or your sliders)... so, to keep the 75 rule, i will raise my BRK TACKLE and lower my fumbles. plus, lower the CPU tackle but raise the CPU Run Reaction (to give the CPU the same total). i find holes, but for the life of me, can't break tackles even with the best power backs.

the CPU run game was not as hard as what i've been playing with my sliders. i've been used to decent CPU power backs breaking 2-3 tackles about 60% of the time. which sucks if you're the only defender on that side of the field; too many big runs with my old sliders.

that said, i will try a hybrid of your blue set with my better human break tackles (i love to see an hb or TE or even a big WR knock over a d-back once in a while; it's just fun and that's what video games, for me, should have an element of...).

also will play with human pass ACC around 20 see if i can keep up.

of note: regarding the inverted pass reaction sliders:

Pass reaction 45-80 i will use this: 50-30 (the inverse of 80)
Interceptions 30-70(65) 25-70 (need to keep the Human total at 75)
pass rush 0-80

since 45 was actually 55, 50 for human reaction is actually more challenging.

will try these tonight and see how i do.

thanks for all the years of hard work. i would love this game if i could find the right sliders. here's hoping...
Old 11-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #2804
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm in the lab right now.. I'll have something ready for y'all very soon..
Old 11-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #2805
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that Rookie LB looks like he's ready to go.. Are you going to start him?
Yeah hes a 83, Him Spikes and Boley will be starting LB core, should be an upgrade over last year he is all over the place so far. Fua the rookie dt is also starting, he is a 85 overall already(was lower when I posted because my scheme was opposite his strength so I changed it.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #2806
Rookie

OVR: 4

i've only just starting your sliders, Jarrod, but my math on the inverted sliders, at least in practice, seems to be challenging but doable, based off your blue set:

[old blue] Pass reaction 45-80 i will use this: 50-30 (the inverse of 80)
[old] Interceptions 30-70(65) 25-70 (need to keep the Human total at 75)
pass rush 0-80

just my quick $.02.

p.s. i am using 20 for human ACC as my rookie QB is good for a rook but low 80s in accuracy; perhaps this will skew your findings though...
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #2807
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
i've only just starting your sliders, Jarrod, but my math on the inverted sliders, at least in practice, seems to be challenging but doable, based off your blue set:

[old blue] Pass reaction 45-80 i will use this: 50-30 (the inverse of 80)
[old] Interceptions 30-70(65) 25-70 (need to keep the Human total at 75)
pass rush 0-80

just my quick $.02.

p.s. i am using 20 for human ACC as my rookie QB is good for a rook but low 80s in accuracy; perhaps this will skew your findings though...
Yeah I had those areas ready to go last night. I just didn't post nothing yet because I was working on the CPUs INTs. I had to lower that slider since I cranked up there pass coverage with the pass reaction slider.. I already posted the changes to the CPUs pass reaction on all 4 sets. I also changed the USER pass reaction to 50 and lowered the INTs to 25.. I just need to plug in the CPUs INTs..
Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #2808
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Made a few updates to the sliders due to the discovery of the pass reaction slider being backwards. Props to Detriotstyle for showing video proof because I wouldn't of believed it if he didn't.. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...deo-proof.html
I thoroughly tested the pass reaction slider yesterday and again today to make sure it wasn't something random and this slider is definitely backwards..

November 20th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER INTs to 25 and raised the USER pass reaction to 50.

I had to raise the USER pass reaction to 50 since it was really at 55 when I had the USER pass reaction at 45.. This was probably the man reason why the CPU was having trouble passing the ball..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 30. The CPUs pass reaction stayed the same at 45.

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 30(really 70) and I lowered the CPUs INTs to 40.

On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 15(Really 85) and I lowered the CPUs INTs to 50.

On the Black set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 0(really 100) and I lowered the CPUs INTs to 60..

I tweaked all the sets to fix the CPUs pass reaction since it was backwards. I lowered the CPUs INTs on all 4 sets since the coverage is going to be alot tighter now..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »