Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #2809
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
i've only just starting your sliders, Jarrod, but my math on the inverted sliders, at least in practice, seems to be challenging but doable, based off your blue set:

[old blue] Pass reaction 45-80 i will use this: 50-30 (the inverse of 80)
[old] Interceptions 30-70(65) 25-70 (need to keep the Human total at 75)
pass rush 0-80

since 45 was actually 55, 50 for human reaction is actually more challenging.

just my quick $.02.

p.s. i am using 20 for human ACC as my rookie QB is good for a rook but low 80s in accuracy; perhaps this will skew your findings though...
Naw you can put the USER accuracy at 20. If you aren't good with the left stick you probably have to play with the Accuracy high like that..
Old 11-21-2012, 01:11 AM   #2810
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckunda4
Alright, started a new fantasy CCM as Eagles....blue sliders, very fast speed, 20 threshold and mostly same penalty sliders. Kept both PI's at 50 because I read something about putting them at 100 makes the CPU perceive that the coverage is too tight, therefore they'll never throw the ball down the field...does anybody know if this is true? I'll keep an eye on this myself. I'm really trying to find a way to get the CPU to throw more and deeper down the field.

First game lost 14-10 to the Browns. Pretty ugly game, not a lot of first downs. A couple of things I liked: Faster gamespeed really looked like an NFL game. Have to make quick decisions and really be good with USER controlled player to make tackles on defense. Also, offense was pretty tough which I actually really liked, although I was sacked 5 times...gotta work on calling protections. Still brutal CPU playcalling, but it's only 1 game. CPU threw 14! times compared to 32 designed run plays. I played against Vick, who did take off a few times which was realistic but only 3-4 throws that were more than 10 yards downfield. Again, first game with these sliders so I'll be patient but I'll look for anything that seems strange.

Looking for any help Jarodd and can't wait to see what your sliders look like! Oh, and I also would like to hear about the Pass Reaction slider theory. I left that and CPU INTs at 50 after seeing that the slider may be reversed. Thanks
Yeah it's reversed man.. I already made the changes to the front page..
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #2811
Rookie

OVR: 4

after some time with your sliders in a game (not Practice mode)...

btw, i was playing mostly Blue set but with CPU pass reaction at 30 and INTs at 65)...

the CPU had the best -- and most realistic pass game with the Ravens i've seen in a LONG time with Madden.

the CPU run game (your Blue sliders) only averaged 3.5 YPC with Rice. he broke a few tackles but i was stacking the box a lot (my old slider forced me to with almost every run breaking multiple tackles).

so, love the CPU pass game but wonder if the CPU will ever have a breakout run game. need to play more.

funnily enough, even though i lowered CPU tackle to 40 and raised CPU run reaction to 95, i was still running well -- but no broken tackles, just finding holes. i guess that happens. need a bigger sample size.

so, all in all, the most fun i had in a while. it was a scoreless game till late in the first half, so that was unusual, than some sloppy passes lost me the game in the second.

can't wait to try your new tweaked sliders (for the inverted pass reaction).

great work, if people haven't tried your sliders do it. another thing. the CPU with the Ravens through a lot more than ran, which is weird for me but good; in the past, the CPU ran way too much. perhaps the success in the air influence the play calling but it felt real.

BTW, do you consider the Y button (Xbox) cheese? i threw a medium pass to Shockey and he took it like 70 yards missing at least two defenders with some silly *** Y button hopping. it felt kinda cheesey but it was fun...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #2812
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

beat the saints 29-27 rookie qb Denny Thompson was 10/13 136 2 tds with a big 14 yard run to set up the game winning fg. Nicholas Akuna with another good game 20 carries 100 yards and 7 receptions for 44 yards. Terry Cross with 4 tackles and 2 sacks also Chris Washington with 3 receptions for 77 yards and a td all these rookies played very well
Old 11-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #2813
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
after some time with your sliders in a game (not Practice mode)...

btw, i was playing mostly Blue set but with CPU pass reaction at 30 and INTs at 65)...

the CPU had the best -- and most realistic pass game with the Ravens i've seen in a LONG time with Madden.

the CPU run game (your Blue sliders) only averaged 3.5 YPC with Rice. he broke a few tackles but i was stacking the box a lot (my old slider forced me to with almost every run breaking multiple tackles).

so, love the CPU pass game but wonder if the CPU will ever have a breakout run game. need to play more.

funnily enough, even though i lowered CPU tackle to 40 and raised CPU run reaction to 95, i was still running well -- but no broken tackles, just finding holes. i guess that happens. need a bigger sample size.

so, all in all, the most fun i had in a while. it was a scoreless game till late in the first half, so that was unusual, than some sloppy passes lost me the game in the second.

can't wait to try your new tweaked sliders (for the inverted pass reaction).

great work, if people haven't tried your sliders do it. another thing. the CPU with the Ravens through a lot more than ran, which is weird for me but good; in the past, the CPU ran way too much. perhaps the success in the air influence the play calling but it felt real.

BTW, do you consider the Y button (Xbox) cheese? i threw a medium pass to Shockey and he took it like 70 yards missing at least two defenders with some silly *** Y button hopping. it felt kinda cheesey but it was fun...
Give it a few games.. The CPU usually plays like crap if you consistently change sliders from game to game. Sliders take about a game or two to settle in.. Trust me there run game will pick up. If it doesn't after 3 or 4 games without tweaking anything move there rushing to the black set..

If you aren't hitting the analog stick with your power RB you won't be breaking many tackles. You should be breaking plenty of tackles or at leaswt slipping off alot of tackles with that set up because I slip off a decent amount of tackles per game with the CPUs tackling at 60..
Old 11-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #2814
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
beat the saints 29-27 rookie qb Denny Thompson was 10/13 136 2 tds with a big 14 yard run to set up the game winning fg. Nicholas Akuna with another good game 20 carries 100 yards and 7 receptions for 44 yards. Terry Cross with 4 tackles and 2 sacks also Chris Washington with 3 receptions for 77 yards and a td all these rookies played very well
Good win man. Was this preseason or the regular season?
Old 11-21-2012, 01:57 AM   #2815
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

pre-season one more pre-season game after this then the regular season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 03:33 AM   #2816
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
pre-season one more pre-season game after this then the regular season
Ok cool. Did u plug in those changes I just made?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »