Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #2817
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd, one more question. Are you changing the playbooks for the cpu? Thanks for the input on going with the red set for passing. Currently been playing blue set with red set passing. Excellent for me. Thank you
Old 11-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #2818
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
Hey Jarodd, one more question. Are you changing the playbooks for the cpu? Thanks for the input on going with the red set for passing. Currently been playing blue set with red set passing. Excellent for me. Thank you
Naw I'm haven't been doing that. I let them play with there default one.. Did you see the updates I made on the front page?
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #2819
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Made a few updates to the sliders due to the discovery of the pass reaction slider being backwards. Props to Detriotstyle for showing video proof because I wouldn't of believed it if he didn't.. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...deo-proof.html
I thoroughly tested the pass reaction slider yesterday and again today to make sure it wasn't something random and this slider is definitely backwards..

November 20th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER INTs to 25 and raised the USER pass reaction to 50.

I had to raise the USER pass reaction to 50 since it was really at 55 when I had the USER pass reaction at 45.. This was probably the man reason why the CPU was having trouble passing the ball..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 30. The CPUs pass reaction stayed the same at 45.

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 30(really 70) and I lowered the CPUs INTs to 40.

On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 15(Really 85) and I lowered the CPUs INTs to 50.

On the Black set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 0(really 100) and I lowered the CPUs INTs to 60..

I tweaked all the sets to fix the CPUs pass reaction since it was backwards. I lowered the CPUs INTs on all 4 sets since the coverage is going to be alot tighter now..
Here's the updates for guys who didn't catch it..
Old 11-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #2820
Banned

Jarodd,

I have been using your green set and I have the HUM pass reaction set to:
HUM
PR 35
Int 30
PR 10

The reason why I did this is because I am using the giants and I wanted to try and generate extra pressure from there D-Line because they are not a blitz heavy team. Does your new pass reaction sliders effects my current sliders? The cpu pass % against my defense is 67%. Thanks Jarrod
Old 11-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #2821
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I have been using your green set and I have the HUM pass reaction set to:
HUM
PR 35
Int 30
PR 10

The reason why I did this is because I am using the giants and I wanted to try and generate extra pressure from there D-Line because they are not a blitz heavy team. Does your new pass reaction sliders effects my current sliders? The cpu pass % against my defense is 67%. Thanks Jarrod
Like I told you before we do blitz a decent amount of times per game with Kiwanuka and some of the other LBs..

With the discovery of the pass reaction slider being backwards it does affect it somewhat but if that current setting is working for you leave it.. You could maybe drop the INTs 25 and raise the pass reaction to 40..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #2822
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Ok cool. Did u plug in those changes I just made?
yeah but they werent in for that game
Old 11-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #2823
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
yeah but they werent in for that game
Ok cool.. Let me know how it goes with the changes..
Old 11-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #2824
Banned

Jarrod,

I do blitz primarily when the CPU is going to run and on 3rd down. Mostly LB blitzes. Should I lower Int to 25 and increase pass reaction to 40. What would that do for the CPU pass game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »