Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #2929
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
This is true if you begin your career with pre-existing injuries OFF, however if you started with them ON, it does not erase the injuries each time you change anything.

So if you are starting a new CCM I would suggest starting with pre-existing injuries ON if you want to be able to change sliders all the time.

Good Catch . I usually don't like pre existing injuries on due to some players having the same injuries reoccur time and time again. But, if this fixes the slider deal then I may just have to turn that on.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 11-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #2930
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Good Catch . I usually don't like pre existing injuries on due to some players having the same injuries reoccur time and time again. But, if this fixes the slider deal then I may just have to turn that on.

Thanks for the feedback!
What sucks is you have to start your CCM over just to have it on.. Once you start your CCM with it off it's locked in..
Old 11-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #2931
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What sucks is you have to start your CCM over just to have it on.. Once you start your CCM with it off it's locked in..
Yeah, big bummer there. We are in offseason of our 6 man ccm and going to roll with your blue sliders and not touch them for the next season. Sucks that we can't make adjustments in between.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #2932
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, big bummer there. We are in offseason of our 6 man ccm and going to roll with your blue sliders and not touch them for the next season. Sucks that we can't make adjustments in between.
Yeah I know. Do you have the new updates plugged in?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #2933
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I know. Do you have the new updates plugged in?
Yeah, I've been following the changes. They look good. I fear a few in the league will be over matched, trying to decide whether to go blue or red. I really want blue as I like it to be very difficult to win and you need a good team as well.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #2934
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
This is true if you begin your career with pre-existing injuries OFF, however if you started with them ON, it does not erase the injuries each time you change anything.

So if you are starting a new CCM I would suggest starting with pre-existing injuries ON if you want to be able to change sliders all the time.
Do you know if they're going to fix this?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #2935
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Do you know if they're going to fix this?

I'm not sure. I don't think they have given an answer or addressed it at all. Gut feeling from me is I doubt it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #2936
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I've been following the changes. They look good. I fear a few in the league will be over matched, trying to decide whether to go blue or red. I really want blue as I like it to be very difficult to win and you need a good team as well.
Yeah I'm still going hard trying to perfect them man.. Yeah I know it has to be rough trying to decide on which slider set to use to benifit everyone.. Let me know which set you decide on..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »