Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #2945
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Make sure you plug in those new updates I made to the USER pass defense.. Hopefully this is the last tweak I have to make in order to get the CPUs pass going..
if i keep seeing the cpu passing game is really low then i might put the black slider set in for user pass defence
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #2946
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
if i keep seeing the cpu passing game is really low then i might put the black slider set in for user pass defence
No those are officially changes for all 4 sets with the USER pass defense. The CPUs passing hasn't been too good period. Since I made those changes it's been better.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #2947
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi Jarodd (and everyone else I guess)

Just signed up for these forums, but been using sliders from here for a while.

Your sliders are by far the best I have tried. Even though it's my first try ever at All-Madden, and I am getting pounded on occasion, I still have a really good feeling. I play with the green set.

A few comments/questions though:
-I experience very few interceprions (User and CPU). Maybe 2-3 in 4 games. How can I force more interceptions without compromising the gameplay?

-CPU RB's seem to be either very poor or very good. Steven Jackson and Reggie Bush dominated and had several very long runs, but other RB's I can stop pretty easily. How is that?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #2948
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Hi Jarodd (and everyone else I guess)

Just signed up for these forums, but been using sliders from here for a while.

Your sliders are by far the best I have tried. Even though it's my first try ever at All-Madden, and I am getting pounded on occasion, I still have a really good feeling. I play with the green set.

A few comments/questions though:
-I experience very few interceprions (User and CPU). Maybe 2-3 in 4 games. How can I force more interceptions without compromising the gameplay?

-CPU RB's seem to be either very poor or very good. Steven Jackson and Reggie Bush dominated and had several very long runs, but other RB's I can stop pretty easily. How is that?
2-3 INTs seems pretty good to me in 4 games. You don't wanna raise it and get 2-3 a game.. You can raise the CPUs INYs to the red set if you want to make the game more challenging against your pass..

Sounds like the run game for the CPU is random which is good in my opinion but if you wanna make it more of a challenge move it to the red set.. I personally think you should leave everything the way it is with the green set and finish the season and we can reevaluate the sliders at the end of the season..
Old 11-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #2949
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm having pretty good games on default All-Madden. The only things I'd like to see improvement on are:

Human Pass Rush: They just pitty-pat unless I'm controlling my left DE vs the cpu RT. Is there any way to get some pressure, pass rush moves, etc. without opening the floodgates and getting too many sacks?

Human Run Reaction: Mainly on outside runs my linebackers don't make plays. They don't flow to the ball very well at all. Again, I don't want to shut down every run like on All-Pro but, I don't want a ton of 20 plus yard gains against me either.

With all of these formulas and backwards sliders these are really the only things I'd like to change. If I bump up these two sliders will I revert the game to All-Pro? Do these sliders work properly? Should I move them up or down? It's so bizarre. I move sliders and all of the sudden now the kicking meter is slower so I think it's reverting to All-Pro. Again, all I'm attempting to do is make minor adjustments from All-Madden.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #2950
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I'm having pretty good games on default All-Madden. The only things I'd like to see improvement on are:

Human Pass Rush: They just pitty-pat unless I'm controlling my left DE vs the cpu RT. Is there any way to get some pressure, pass rush moves, etc. without opening the floodgates and getting too many sacks?

Human Run Reaction: Mainly on outside runs my linebackers don't make plays. They don't flow to the ball very well at all. Again, I don't want to shut down every run like on All-Pro but, I don't want a ton of 20 plus yard gains against me either.

With all of these formulas and backwards sliders these are really the only things I'd like to change. If I bump up these two sliders will I revert the game to All-Pro? Do these sliders work properly? Should I move them up or down? It's so bizarre. I move sliders and all of the sudden now the kicking meter is slower so I think it's reverting to All-Pro. Again, all I'm attempting to do is make minor adjustments from All-Madden.
On All-Madden is hard to get a legit push up front with the pass rush.You'll definitely open up the floodgates for a bunch of sacks by moving things around too much..

I really can't tell you which way to go. I keep all of my categories at 75 and under.. Post your sliders for me and maybe I can give you some suggestions..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-26-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #2951
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
On All-Madden is hard to get a legit push up front with the pass rush.You'll definitely open up the floodgates for a bunch of sacks by moving things around too much..

I really can't tell you which way to go. I keep all of my categories at 75 and under.. Post your sliders for me and maybe I can give you some suggestions..
I'm just using All-Madden as a base. I usually only bump sliders in small increments. I'm just trying to figure out what direction to move the sliders to get my desired result. After several games on default All-Madden the concerns I have are I give up too many big runs mostly to the outside. I don't want to blow up everything but, too many outside runs are perfectly blocked by the cpu. My guys either don't disengage or are to slow to react. If I bump up from 25 to say 30 on Run Reaction am I throwing something else out of balance? Same for pass rush. I don't want a ton of sacks but, it would be nice to see my stud RE or ROLB at the very least perform a move.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #2952
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ok I just finished two games under the green set. These are very great sliders. Just won a great defensive/FG game against Te 9ers with the cardinals. Pretty much held the 9ers under 200 yards which is great after giving up 400 to the panthers.

One thing I notice though is penalties an injuries are a bit high IMO

I witnessed 12 injury TO between both games I played. And it sucks when Te CPU players are injured for a play or quarter and the user gets hurt for games or the season.

Now To the penalties. Mainly roughing the passer. This because of the way Te engine is, is crucial in a good and bad way.

You can't control the rusher sometimes when the pass is already thrown. But my players just bump into Te QB and he falls and FLAG.

One thing I did see that pissed me off. Was when my rushers was on the floor, the QB walking backward and tripped over my rusher who was on the floor. And FLAG. This led to them getting a GW FG.

That's just my two cents. Other than that. It's great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »