Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #2953
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I'm just using All-Madden as a base. I usually only bump sliders in small increments. I'm just trying to figure out what direction to move the sliders to get my desired result. After several games on default All-Madden the concerns I have are I give up too many big runs mostly to the outside. I don't want to blow up everything but, too many outside runs are perfectly blocked by the cpu. My guys either don't disengage or are to slow to react. If I bump up from 25 to say 30 on Run Reaction am I throwing something else out of balance? Same for pass rush. I don't want a ton of sacks but, it would be nice to see my stud RE or ROLB at the very least perform a move.
Well what you should do is take points from maybe the blockshedding and add those points to the rush reaction.. Anytime you want to add points to a certain slider just take points from another area in that category.. For passing I always take points from the pass blocking, for rushing I take points from the runblocking, for pass defense I take points from the pass rush, and from rush defense I take points from the blockshedding. I feel those are the easiest areas to take points from and add it to something else in that category.. Then you can lower the CPUs pass blocking, pass rush, runblocking, or blockshedding to compensate for whatever area you lowered for the USER..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #2954
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 26, 20121ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()7306016
Dallas Cowboys ()03103319
Team Stats Comparison
SEADAL
Total Offense276268
Rushing Yards135156
Passing Yards141112
First Downs1316
Punt Return Yards2322
Kick Return Yards135138
Total Yards434428
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion2-117-17
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/21/2
Penalties2-253-40
Posession Time22:4735:51
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Robonovich (R)20/3214903
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch211326.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Edwards5469.20
V.Shiancoe4297.20
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner90.000
J.Jones71.000
K.Wright70.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo16/2513700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray291184.00
N.Akuna11312.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Austin6549.00
N.Akuna3206.60
D.Bryant33110.30
J.Witten23115.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Carter60.010
S.Lee50.000
D.Ware61.000
M.Claiborne40.010
D.Connor40.010

First game on black sliders very close game. We lost B.Carter due to concussion and N.Akuna due to something torn and also Dan Connor
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #2955
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEKS973
Ok I just finished two games under the green set. These are very great sliders. Just won a great defensive/FG game against Te 9ers with the cardinals. Pretty much held the 9ers under 200 yards which is great after giving up 400 to the panthers.

One thing I notice though is penalties an injuries are a bit high IMO

I witnessed 12 injury TO between both games I played. And it sucks when Te CPU players are injured for a play or quarter and the user gets hurt for games or the season.

Now To the penalties. Mainly roughing the passer. This because of the way Te engine is, is crucial in a good and bad way.

You can't control the rusher sometimes when the pass is already thrown. But my players just bump into Te QB and he falls and FLAG.

One thing I did see that pissed me off. Was when my rushers was on the floor, the QB walking backward and tripped over my rusher who was on the floor. And FLAG. This led to them getting a GW FG.

That's just my two cents. Other than that. It's great.

Just lower the roughing the passer and injuries down 1 point and it should balance out better for you.. Appreciate the feedback and keep me posted on your games..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #2956
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys
Nov 26, 20121ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()7306016
Dallas Cowboys ()03103319
Team Stats Comparison
SEADAL
Total Offense276268
Rushing Yards135156
Passing Yards141112
First Downs1316
Punt Return Yards2322
Kick Return Yards135138
Total Yards434428
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion2-117-17
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/21/2
Penalties2-253-40
Posession Time22:4735:51
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Robonovich (R)20/3214903
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch211326.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Edwards5469.20
V.Shiancoe4297.20
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner90.000
J.Jones71.000
K.Wright70.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo16/2513700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray291184.00
N.Akuna11312.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Austin6549.00
N.Akuna3206.60
D.Bryant33110.30
J.Witten23115.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Carter60.010
S.Lee50.000
D.Ware61.000
M.Claiborne40.010
D.Connor40.010

First game on black sliders very close game. We lost B.Carter due to concussion and N.Akuna due to something torn and also Dan Connor
That was a tight one man.. Good win... Your next game should be real tough since it's the 2nd game with the sliders.. Let me know how it goes..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #2957
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That was a tight one man.. Good win... Your next game should be real tough since it's the 2nd game with the sliders.. Let me know how it goes..
Ill probably play that game tomorrow and my rookie running back is done for the year with a pectoral tear
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #2958
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Do you think i should finish this year then restart my connected careers and do it with pre-exisitng injuries on so this way when i change sliders i dont have to worry about everyone being healed?
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:31 AM   #2959
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Do you think i should finish this year then restart my connected careers and do it with pre-exisitng injuries on so this way when i change sliders i dont have to worry about everyone being healed?
That's up to you man.. I probably would..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:50 AM   #2960
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Planning to start my CCM with the Titans tomorrow. I'll be using the black set with all of your sliders, the only exceptions being that I'm playing 15 minute quarters, normal game speed, and the injury slider will be a bit higher.

-I usually get about 120 offensive plays per game on 15 minutes which I think is fairly accurate. The NFL avareage in real life is 128.

-Normal game speed is just what I'm used to.

-While it's true that there are a lot of injury timeouts when the injury slider is raised, almost all injuries result in the player being fine. Through half of a CCM season that I played last week, I had three guys get injured for any more than a game with the sliders on 65 which seems about right.

Dumb question, but how do you post a box score?

Dum
boondog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.

Top -