Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-30-2012, 01:17 AM   #2985
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
decided to not post every game but heres one against the 49ers. very tough match up they had 2 tds that where over 50 yards and for us we just had nothing going for use the whole game really. though match up so that will noe put me behind san fran in the division by 1 game
Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (4-1)330713
San Francisco 49ers (4-1)71031737
Team Stats Comparison
SEASFO
Total Offense196294
Rushing Yards79116
Passing Yards117178
First Downs127
Punt Return Yards190
Kick Return Yards145102
Total Yards360396
Turnovers3(-3)0(+3)
3rd Down Converstion6/135/13
4th Down Conversion0/20
2-Point Conversion01/1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/1
Penalties3-232-20
Posession Time21:3426:26
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson16/3314801
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch18603.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K.Timm (R)68614.30
D.Baldwin53060
B.Ford (R)111110
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Smith8/1317820
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Gore26923.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Crabtree28743.51
M.Jenkins175751
B.LaFell21050
Damn tough loss man. It was crucial since it was a division game.. What is your record right now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #2986
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
my PS3 just downloaded an update for Madden. Is this just a roster update?
Yeah it was the 4th patch. Wasn't anything special though..
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lable-now.html
Old 11-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #2987
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok made a bunch of updates to the sliders.. I been deep in the lab all week.. Here are the changes...

On all 4 sets I raised the USER catching to 50, raised the USER pass reaction to 60 and lowered the USER INTs to 15, raised the game clock to 13 minutes, lowered the injuries to 55..

After going through a few frustrating test games with a bunch of drop passes(been ignoring the drops for a while) I decided to test the USER catching at 50 since the CPUs pass coverage has been good with the discovery of the pass reaction slider being backwards and was blown away with the new animations I was seeing from big play WRs.. Low rated guys still drop passes in traffic like they should but big time WRs really show up with this tweak. I had to raise the CPUs INTs on all 4 sets to compensate. I felt the CPUs pass had definitely improved with the USER pass reaction at 55 and USER INTs at 20 but I still felt like it could have been better so I decided to move the USER pass reaction up to 60 and raise the lower the USER INTs to 15. I was a little skeptical about the moving the INTs down 15 but I saw KB had his at 15 and I got a few INTs in my test games.. I raised the gameclock to 13 minutes. I wasn't getting the right amount of plays with 12 minutes..

On the Green set I lowered the USER accuracy to 20, lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 40, lowered the CPUs tackling to 40, raised the CPUs INTs to 45, and raised the CPUs blockshedding to 35

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs breaktackles 50, lowered the CPUs tackling to 45, raised the CPUs blockshedding to 45, and raised the CPUs INTs to 55.

On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 60, lowered the CPUs tackling to 50, raised the CPUs blockshedding to 55, and raised the CPUs INTs to 65.

On the Black set I lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 70, lowered the CPUs tackling to 55, raised the CPUs blockshedding to 65, and raised the CPUs INTs to 75.

I decided to tone down the CPUs breaktackles on all 4 sets.. It should be more balanced with this 5 point drop. I lowered the CPUs tackling and raised there blockshedding on on 4 sets. I'm tying to help them get off the block better againt the run.. I definitely had to raise the CPUs INTs on all 4 sets since I raised the USER catching to 50. It would have been too easy to shred the CPU if I had of left the INTs the same.. Raising the CPUs INTs will keep there pass defense competitive..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-30-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 AM   #2988
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5

One thing I noticed (I run your blue set) is that in a 4-3 defense, the left end gets far too many sacks. I don't user control any player but the MLB, so it's not me. What seems to happen is that when the QB takes some time in the pocket, instead of stepping up, the QB usually steps to the right, right into the LE that's coming around the corner. Year one of my franchise I got 22 sacks with Quinton Coples, and in year two he hit 27. Yeah, it was bad. I've tried raising the pass blocking slider but that doesn't seem to do much.

Also, I noticed these sliders make a huge difference based on the talent of your team. In year one of my Jets franchise I was getting shredded and I thought your sliders were way too hard. I had to be on point all the time with my MLB. Well, by year three after pumping up everyone's play recognition, my defense was amazing. I'll tell you what, if you take Antonio Cromartie from 65 play recognition to 85, he becomes easily the best corner in the game.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #2989
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
One thing I noticed (I run your blue set) is that in a 4-3 defense, the left end gets far too many sacks. I don't user control any player but the MLB, so it's not me. What seems to happen is that when the QB takes some time in the pocket, instead of stepping up, the QB usually steps to the right, right into the LE that's coming around the corner. Year one of my franchise I got 22 sacks with Quinton Coples, and in year two he hit 27. Yeah, it was bad. I've tried raising the pass blocking slider but that doesn't seem to do much.

Also, I noticed these sliders make a huge difference based on the talent of your team. In year one of my Jets franchise I was getting shredded and I thought your sliders were way too hard. I had to be on point all the time with my MLB. Well, by year three after pumping up everyone's play recognition, my defense was amazing. I'll tell you what, if you take Antonio Cromartie from 65 play recognition to 85, he becomes easily the best corner in the game.
Yeah that's been a glitch on the game for years where the LE gets the most sacks. It has nothing to do with the sliders.. Make sure you plug in all the new tweaks I just posted...

Yeah some guys think that ratings doesn't matter if the sliders are too high for the CPU.. Every year I prove that theory wrong with my sliders. If you know what you are doing and you build your team up over the years you'll have success. Some guys think they are suppose to have success with a crappy team and can't handle it when they get exposed and punished. Instead of blaming themselves they blame the sliders... It's just an ego thing with some guys.. I'm glad you stuck it out and built your team up.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:13 AM   #2990
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Ok made a bunch of updates to the sliders.. I been deep in the lab all week.. Here are the changes...

On all 4 sets I raised the USER catching to 50

After going through a few frustrating test games with a bunch of drop passes(been ignoring the drops for a while) I decided to test the USER catching at 50 since the CPUs pass coverage has been good with the discovery of the pass reaction slider being backwards and was blown away with the new animations I was seeing from big play WRs.. Low rated guys still drop passes in traffic like they should but big time WRs really show up with this tweak.
this I've been waiting for! Your work on these sliders is appreciated.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #2991
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
this I've been waiting for! Your work on these sliders is appreciated.
Thanks man.. Let me know how the tweaks go..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #2992
Pro

JHeyBraves's Arena

OVR: 13

Jarodd, do these tweaks to pass reaction/INT for USER make it harder to defend the pass? I've been getting shredded at the old settings, so if this makes it harder, I may just stick with the old settings.

I will be making all the other changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »