Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #2993
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd, great sliders, finally starting to have fun again with Madden.
2 questions:
1. How has your fumbling been? Still seeing lots of them, wondering if it is based on players, or do I need to be covering the ball better?

2. I have been using two controllers to change up the playbook for the team I play. Works well....are you just letting the computer use the teams playbook and if so are you seeing alot of unpredictable play calling....passing on 1st down? 3 passes in row, draw play or screen on 3rd down, ect? Curious if I really need to change the teams...but it has been great and very unpredictable when you put them in the playbook that matches their team.

thanks again
spboden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #2994
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
Jarodd, do these tweaks to pass reaction/INT for USER make it harder to defend the pass? I've been getting shredded at the old settings, so if this makes it harder, I may just stick with the old settings.

I will be making all the other changes.
Yeah leave it at 55-20-0 if you are having trouble defending the pass.. Let me know how BBC it goes with the tweaks or I'll probably drop by your dynasty thread to check how it's going.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #2995
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarodd, great sliders, finally starting to have fun again with Madden.
2 questions:
1. How has your fumbling been? Still seeing lots of them, wondering if it is based on players, or do I need to be covering the ball better?

2. I have been using two controllers to change up the playbook for the team I play. Works well....are you just letting the computer use the teams playbook and if so are you seeing alot of unpredictable play calling....passing on 1st down? 3 passes in row, draw play or screen on 3rd down, ect? Curious if I really need to change the teams...but it has been great and very unpredictable when you put them in the playbook that matches their team.

thanks again
The fumbles have been normal for me. I'll have a few games where Bradshaw and Wilson put it on the ground for me a few times but nothing out of the ordinary. You probably need to cover up the ball sometimes depending on who you are running the ball with. Which set are you using? The tackling slider plays a big part in causing fumbles. If you are playing on any set higher then the green set you can lower the CPUs tackling down to the next set. Just don't lower the tackling below the the green set..

Yeah I use the default playbooks. I get a lot of balanced games from most of the teams I play... I would like to see some teams pass it a little more but I don't feel like messing with the controllers and stuff.. The Panthers actually passed the ball alot yesterday when I played them. That was cool to see..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #2996
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn tough loss man. It was crucial since it was a division game.. What is your record right now?
i finished games against steelers and cardinals and lost to steelers and beat the cardinals who pick up kurt warner who came out of retirement. so im now 5-3. also got a few injurys a rookie wr rookie te and russell wilson. wilsons out for 4 weeks so ill have to lean on matt flynn but nothing to serious. next game against saints
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #2997
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just started my CCM. I'm using your black set with all of your sliders, the only exceptions are penalties and special teams (I even decided to use your injury slider.)

I'm using house rules that dictate when you can go for it on 4th down as well as house rules to make kicking somewhat of a challenge. Other than that, I have none other than avoiding obvious exploits.

In my first game, I broke the rushing record with CJ. I was only averaging about 4 yards a carry into the 4th quarter but broke off a bunch of long runs after that.

New England Patriots at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New England Patriots (0-0)30321027
Tennessee Titans (0-0)73314330
Team Stats Comparison
NWETEN
Total Offense378488
Rushing Yards115297
Passing Yards260191
First Downs2018
Punt Return Yards1620
Kick Return Yards64133
Total Yards455641
Turnovers02
3rd Down Converstion9-185-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/10/1
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time43:0725:04
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
9:18(TEN) Locker to Britt, 22 yards07
2:13(NWE) Gotskowski 52 yard FG37
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
0:20(TEN) Bironas 37 yard FG310
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
6:21(NWE) Gotskowski 24 yard FG610
0:12(TEN) Bironas 37 yard FG613
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
10:55(NWE) Brady to Branch, 22 yards1313
4:48(NWE) Woodhead, 2 yard run2013
4:34(TEN) Johnson. 78 yard run2020
0:50(TEN) Johnson, 35 yard run2027
0:02(NWE) Brady to Welker, 7 yards2727
OVERTIME SCORINGNWETEN
9:20(TEN) Bironas 21 yard FG2730
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Jake Locker183311
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Chris Johnson322989.32
Javon Ringer1-1-1.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Nate Washington44611.50
Jared Cook4338.20
Kendall Wright33010.00
Chris Johnson22311.50
Craig Stevens2199.50
Kenny Britt2 2914.51
Damian Williams11111.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Colin McCarthy8000
Akeem Ayers7000
Michael Griffin7000
Will Witherspoon5000
Al Afalava5000
Alterraun Verner5000
Jordan Babineaux5100
Jason McCourty4000
Jurrell Casey3100
Markelle Martin3000
Ryan Mouton3100
Derrick Morgan2000
Tim Shaw2000
Zach Brown2000
A bunch of other guys1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Rob Bironas331251
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brett Kern418847.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Darius Reynaud613322.10
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Darius Reynaud3206.60
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady25/3728920
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley27913.30
Danny Woodhead11242.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd1214111.70
Stevan Ridley4317.70
Wes Welker44010.01
Deion Branch24120.51
Rob Gronkowski22613.00
Aaron Hernandez11010.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Dont'a Hightower9000
Dane Fletcher7000
Will Allen7000
Patrick Chung6010
Devin McCourty4000
Kyle Arrington4000
Marcus Trufant4000
Jerod Mayo3000
Brandon Spikes2000
Steve Gregory2000
Vince Wilfork2000
A bunch of other guys1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Stephen Gostkowski22952
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Zoltan Mesko735450.50
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Wes Welker36421.30
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Wes Welker2168.00
boondog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #2998
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Locker was 18/33 for 191 yards*
boondog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #2999
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
i finished games against steelers and cardinals and lost to steelers and beat the cardinals who pick up kurt warner who came out of retirement. so im now 5-3. also got a few injurys a rookie wr rookie te and russell wilson. wilsons out for 4 weeks so ill have to lean on matt flynn but nothing to serious. next game against saints
Damn hopefully Flynn holds up until Wilson gets back.. Did you plug in the new tweaks I posted yesterday?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #3000
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondog
Just started my CCM. I'm using your black set with all of your sliders, the only exceptions are penalties and special teams (I even decided to use your injury slider.)

I'm using house rules that dictate when you can go for it on 4th down as well as house rules to make kicking somewhat of a challenge. Other than that, I have none other than avoiding obvious exploits.

In my first game, I broke the rushing record with CJ. I was only averaging about 4 yards a carry into the 4th quarter but broke off a bunch of long runs after that.

New England Patriots at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New England Patriots (0-0)30321027
Tennessee Titans (0-0)73314330
Team Stats Comparison
NWETEN
Total Offense378488
Rushing Yards115297
Passing Yards260191
First Downs2018
Punt Return Yards1620
Kick Return Yards64133
Total Yards455641
Turnovers02
3rd Down Converstion9-185-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/10/1
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time43:0725:04
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
9:18(TEN) Locker to Britt, 22 yards07
2:13(NWE) Gotskowski 52 yard FG37
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
0:20(TEN) Bironas 37 yard FG310
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
6:21(NWE) Gotskowski 24 yard FG610
0:12(TEN) Bironas 37 yard FG613
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
10:55(NWE) Brady to Branch, 22 yards1313
4:48(NWE) Woodhead, 2 yard run2013
4:34(TEN) Johnson. 78 yard run2020
0:50(TEN) Johnson, 35 yard run2027
0:02(NWE) Brady to Welker, 7 yards2727
OVERTIME SCORINGNWETEN
9:20(TEN) Bironas 21 yard FG2730
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Jake Locker183311
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Chris Johnson322989.32
Javon Ringer1-1-1.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Nate Washington44611.50
Jared Cook4338.20
Kendall Wright33010.00
Chris Johnson22311.50
Craig Stevens2199.50
Kenny Britt2 2914.51
Damian Williams11111.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Colin McCarthy8000
Akeem Ayers7000
Michael Griffin7000
Will Witherspoon5000
Al Afalava5000
Alterraun Verner5000
Jordan Babineaux5100
Jason McCourty4000
Jurrell Casey3100
Markelle Martin3000
Ryan Mouton3100
Derrick Morgan2000
Tim Shaw2000
Zach Brown2000
A bunch of other guys1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Rob Bironas331251
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brett Kern418847.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Darius Reynaud613322.10
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Darius Reynaud3206.60
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady25/3728920
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley27913.30
Danny Woodhead11242.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd1214111.70
Stevan Ridley4317.70
Wes Welker44010.01
Deion Branch24120.51
Rob Gronkowski22613.00
Aaron Hernandez11010.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Dont'a Hightower9000
Dane Fletcher7000
Will Allen7000
Patrick Chung6010
Devin McCourty4000
Kyle Arrington4000
Marcus Trufant4000
Jerod Mayo3000
Brandon Spikes2000
Steve Gregory2000
Vince Wilfork2000
A bunch of other guys1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Stephen Gostkowski22952
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Zoltan Mesko735450.50
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Wes Welker36421.30
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Wes Welker2168.00
Damn Chris Johnson went Beastmode.. Was this the first game with the sliders? T.Brady looked good..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 PM.

Top -