Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #3017
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hi Jarodd,

I previously had problems with qb accuracy but I rasied it to 6 on the black set and now passing is waaay better. But I have another problem and that is tackling on defense. The cpu runners seem to brake tackles in scores. Is there a trick to tackling? Lay off hit stick? I think I use it a bit too much but it is in my fingers from the previous madden games. I think I am pretty good at squaring up against the runners using the strafe button but nothnig seems to work. The runner will always brake the first guy and allways fall forwards no matter what for extra yards. The latter is cool but I role with the rams and all I see is Steven Jackson doing the exploding animation and he is stopped in his tracks.
Input would be appreciated...
What's going on man? Yeah I don't use the hit stick button that much anymore to make tackles. I pretty much use the tackle button everytime and it works much better. You can lower the CPUs breaktackles down 5 points to 65 or lower there breaktackles to the blue set(60) if you feel like they are breaking way too man tackles.. You can also lower there tackling down to the blue set(50) if you feel like you should be breaking more tackles..
Old 12-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #3018
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Selassie
Jarodd, one thing that i noticed was that when the cpu WR makes a move like an out route, my CB is about 10-15 yards behind the WR during man coverage. This happens on about 90% of the man to man coverage plays that I call. My CB has a MCV of 90 so it isn't that he sucks. I think that the pass reaction needs a little tweeking. What do you suggest?
Yeah if you feel like the coverage is a little off just lower the USER pass reaction to 55. You can lower it to 50 if you think its that bad. Just don't go below 50 with the USER pass reaction... I personally like it at 60. It finally made the CPU a threat throwing the ball.. The CPU struggled before I made those tweaks. It was still pretty good at 55 though...
Old 12-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #3019
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniviking10
Nothing too much. And no I was using the blue set from a few weeks ago so I didn't get the latest update. I'm going to update it today to what you currently have. Also, I DO use the left stick quite a bit and QB accuracy still seems quite off, however I am also using a 78 rated QB so I tend to believe the higher rated QB's don't have as many erratic throws as I am lead to believe.
Yeah I've made plenty of updates to everything since then man. Definitely read over everything and plug in all the new changes.. Always check in to see if I made any changes. I always update the top of my front page with the new changes..

Yeah even with the left stick it will still be tough with a lower rated QB but you should still be able to make all the throws especially on the blue set.. You might need to go into practice and work on your timing and all the angles you need to use to place certain passes..
Old 12-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #3020
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Jarodd, i've been using your black set and have gotten some good results. I lose, and win when im supposed to, and not many things feel cheap. The only problem hindering the gameplay is the sacks by the LE. I dont even control my d-line, but every year I end up leading the league in sacks by about 30. What do you suggest i do with the sliders? thanks!
Old 12-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #3021
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbostic92
Hey Jarodd, i've been using your black set and have gotten some good results. I lose, and win when im supposed to, and not many things feel cheap. The only problem hindering the gameplay is the sacks by the LE. I dont even control my d-line, but every year I end up leading the league in sacks by about 30. What do you suggest i do with the sliders? thanks!
That's just something broken on the game with the LE. I'm hoping that new tweak I made with moving the USER pass reaction slider to 60 helps the CPU get the ball off quicker when he see an open player which will then help tone down the sacks.. Have you made those changes I made a few days ago with the USER pass reaction(60) and the USER INTs (15)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #3022
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

No, i hadn't made those changes, ill try them in my next game. And would it be bad if i turned the CPU pass blocking all the way up to 100?

Edit: Ok i tried them out and its perfect now. i might actually need to turn the cpu pass blocking down now cause i cant get enough pressure lol. thanks

Last edited by Don Jon; 12-02-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: add info
Old 12-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #3023
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbostic92
No, i hadn't made those changes, ill try them in my next game. And would it be bad if i turned the CPU pass blocking all the way up to 100?

Edit: Ok i tried them out and its perfect now. i might actually need to turn the cpu pass blocking down now cause i cant get enough pressure lol. thanks
Haha! No problem man.. Yeah it's all about getting the CPU to get the ball off quicker.. Alot of the sacks is usually due to them holding on to the ball too long.. I been working hard trying to get them to get it off quicker and raising the USER pass reaction(it's backwards) and lowering the USER INTs has helped.. Keep me posted on our games..
Old 12-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #3024
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

ok i put the cpu pass block all the way down to 0, and ive played 3 quarters of the 49ers-packers game and i havent touched rodgers once. there's someone open always within 2 sec. and aldon smith gets either stood up or pushed down every play. Any advice? i got too many sacks before the change to user int's and pass reaction, and now i cant get any.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »