Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #3033
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man that was a tight one.. Tebow came in and saved the day huh? Haha! Yeah I'm probably going to lower the injuries down to 50.. I been getting alot of injuries myself.. I got about 7 starters on the injured list right now after 4 games..
I've found that 53 seems to be the most realistic for injuries for me. You still get a decent amount of guys that go down, but not major injuries every single game.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 AM   #3034
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
I've found that 53 seems to be the most realistic for injuries for me. You still get a decent amount of guys that go down, but not major injuries every single game.
Okay I'll try 53 out..
Old 12-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #3035
Rookie

OVR: 1

Having a great time with your red set. Especially with the new updates. You got me playing Madden again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #3036
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickda55
Having a great time with your red set. Especially with the new updates. You got me playing Madden again
I'm glad you are enjoying them.. What's your record?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #3037
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
I've been running with 35 fatigue and 70 injury and have been getting a good result. Lower fatigue due to auto subs hardly working properly anyway and a lot of the injuries are more minor. Through 3 preseason games only have one player out for 6 weeks. I thought I read somewhere that a higher injury will be more injuries but not as many severe ones. Anybody know anything solid on this?

My guess though if you were try to play with a high fatigue and high injury it may be a bit much, maybe I'll try it out in my other ccm.

Last edited by GMAB8; 12-03-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #3038
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm glad you are enjoying them.. What's your record?
Currently 2-3 with the Raiders.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #3039
Banned

cpic1's Arena

I am liking this set. I just got the game and started them on the Green set and man, was I ever humbled because I was getting destroyed. After playing for a while though I am getting better and the games are getting tighter. The only issues that I have is getting the correct number of plays right in the game. I tried with accel clock where you had it but that just wasn't enough time. I don't do all of the crazy, glitchy stuff like hot routing all of my recievers, but I like having enough time to audible or call one hot route if something is there. I have the accel clock set to 15 and I am not getting enough plays on 12 minute quarters. I think I am going to just go ahead and start testing my accel clock on 15 minute quarters and see how close I can get to that 128 play average.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #3040
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpic1
I am liking this set. I just got the game and started them on the Green set and man, was I ever humbled because I was getting destroyed. After playing for a while though I am getting better and the games are getting tighter. The only issues that I have is getting the correct number of plays right in the game. I tried with accel clock where you had it but that just wasn't enough time. I don't do all of the crazy, glitchy stuff like hot routing all of my recievers, but I like having enough time to audible or call one hot route if something is there. I have the accel clock set to 15 and I am not getting enough plays on 12 minute quarters. I think I am going to just go ahead and start testing my accel clock on 15 minute quarters and see how close I can get to that 128 play average.
What's going on man? Yeah my sliders will humble you quick if you go in thinking its going to be easy. Haha!

Yeah if you play with the gamespeed on normal or higher you have to raise the gameclock.. I play on very fast so 13 minutes gives me the right amount of plays.. I raised it from 12 if you haven't been keeping up with the updates... Make sure you check the front page for updates at least a few times a week. I'm always making some small adjustments.. What's your record?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »