Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #3049
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hi Jarodd21s one question on CC offline on adjust career settings, Game Play Tunning I put yes or no????
Old 12-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #3050
Banned

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

I am keeping up with all of your updates. I finished playing the rams on your green set and I blew a 18pt lead going into the 4th quarter and lost 40-37 in overtime. I have pass reaction set at 35 for hum and they were passing at 67%. My pass defence gave up 534yds. I run alot of zone coverage and blitz every third down. I have a question to ask you. When I draft rookies in the draft should I look for players who are very good at zone coverage since I run a lot of zone or it does not matter? Thanks Jarodd
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #3051
Rookie

Hey Jarodd! Just wanted to give you props on your sliders.. I played Madden from '02 to '08, but didn't get back into it until this year.. I always played in All-Madden and never really used custom sliders until this year when I started to search for them.. Right now I'm using a mix of your blue and red set - Red for HUM Off and CPU Def Sliders, Blue for HUM DEF and CPU OFF sliders..

I started off with your blue set(pre and post patch) and just struggled heavily offensively(especially post patch), so I decided to use your red set for my OFF and CPU DEF and it seems to work well for me. I've only won 1 super bowl with these settings out of maybe 2-4 seasons and It's pretty rare that I blow the CPU out. Anyways,it's been really fun but just want to get your thoughts on this type of setup and if you think I'm screwing the gameplay up by having it mixed up that way.. Currently 10-2(Ranked 2nd off and 28th def)..

One thing that I wished happen more often for me though was getting more turnovers - currently last in INT's and probably in Fumble recoveries since I think i've only gotten 1-2 this season.. I'm in my 3rd year using the Giants and I've kept our original secondary intact.. Sacks are not a problem for me though as JPP just tears it up even with your adjustments to CPU pass block.. Noticed that you use the Giants too, so I was interested if you're having same issues.. Go GIANTS!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #3052
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Ok i'll do that and play the next game vs the Dolphins. Tonight should be interesting, If we won we basically wrap up the division, but things never seem to go that easily for us, plus RG3 is a beast, hoping for the best though.
Yeah I'm really not looking forward to dealing with RG3 for the next 10 years. Haha
Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #3053
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyreskov
Hi Jarod.

So far I'm using the Green set, as I've never played on All Madden. Other than the times I wanted my *** kicked

It's going to take some time getting the season to unfold, as there's not as much time to play. But a game now and then will be put on.

Just played my 5th game, and actually beat the Falcons 30-28. Insane game. But like stated, your sliders have really made the games close. So far offense is still dead last, and defense is solid as 2nd best. Seems that I'm getting better pressure on defense when not controlling any linemen. Pretty good, but I like sacking the QB

Seems like I'm getting use to controlling the offense on all madden. Great game by Palmer. 328 yards passing, 3 td's 2 int. 140 yards was to Heyward Bey, his first game of the season. Missed him

We'll see how it goes. Will keep you posted as the season unfolds.
What's going on man? I'm glad you are having some tight games especially since you are making the leap to All-Madden.. You will get better man as long as you stick with and practice on the areas you are struggling with..
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #3054
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyekanye
Hi Jarodd21s one question on CC offline on adjust career settings, Game Play Tunning I put yes or no????
Yes.. You always want that to be on so you can adjust stuff..
Old 12-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #3055
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I am keeping up with all of your updates. I finished playing the rams on your green set and I blew a 18pt lead going into the 4th quarter and lost 40-37 in overtime. I have pass reaction set at 35 for hum and they were passing at 67%. My pass defence gave up 534yds. I run alot of zone coverage and blitz every third down. I have a question to ask you. When I draft rookies in the draft should I look for players who are very good at zone coverage since I run a lot of zone or it does not matter? Thanks Jarodd
Oh okay as long as the CPUs is a threat passing the ball you can leave those settings... Damn you gave up alot of yards man. You need to start mixing in some 2 man under coverages. Press your DBs sometimes. . You have to mix it up.. You can't stay in zone all day if you are getting shredded like that sometimes. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #3056
Rookie

Hi Jarrod, 1st time all-madden player starting with your green set, I have always used game flow play calling, do you suggest that I start calling my own plays on offense and defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »