Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #3065
Rookie

Nicox707's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Might sound stupid but do ratings matter with these sliders? Like will a good rb (controlled by the cpu) be harder to stop then an average one? And will not using the penalty sliders and same fatigue/injury slider effect the gameplay? Im about to do a game with the green set with the jags and ill see how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #3066
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbostic92
ok after playing acouple games, the black set with a few tweaks has set in nicely for me. The one thing i had to adjust was cpu breaktackles. its down to a 40. and now the game plays nicely. with it at 70 i was giving up big plays just due to the fact that the rb or wr broke 3 tackles. will this affect anything else?
What's going on man? Naw it shouldn't affect anything else.. I like it at 70 because it gives the CPU good vision when running the ball. They don't break a bunch of tackles against me unless I'm playing a beast but it's nothing out of the ordinary.. If anything there runblocking frustrates me sometimes when my guys aren't getting off the block giving them open lanes to run through. Other then that I like there rushing where it is..
Old 12-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #3067
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicox707
Might sound stupid but do ratings matter with these sliders? Like will a good rb (controlled by the cpu) be harder to stop then an average one? And will not using the penalty sliders and same fatigue/injury slider effect the gameplay? Im about to do a game with the green set with the jags and ill see how it goes.
Depends on your scheme. If you go out there slacking with your playcalling against a low rated back you might get burnt but a good RB will definitely give you trouble with my sliders... You also need to play more then one game because the sliders take about a game or two to settle in.. The first game usually doesn't play out right... I'm not sure how the penalty sliders will affect the gameplay. I haven't been going deep into that like some of the other slider makers have. My sliders play out great for me with my current settings so I didn't feel the need to explore all that penalty stuff.. Let me know how it goes..
Old 12-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #3068
Rookie

OVR: 3

Jarodd,
Are these "done" yet? Injuries at 53?
Your reply will help me decide whether to commit without resetting every few weeks. And i know I'm not the only one who does this.
Thanks.

Last edited by UpTheIrons; 12-04-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #3069
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTheIrons
Jarodd,
Are these "done" yet? Injuries at 53?
Your reply will help me decide whether to commit without resetting every few weeks. Thanks.

Yeah these are done for now.. Injuries is officially at 53. I'll make the update on the front page. I already played 3 of my CCM games with these and I think I'm going to finish the season off with them unless I run into something that is bothering me. So far everything is playing out the way I like.

Are you resetting your season or just updating the slider? You don't have to start your season over if I update the sliders.. Which set are you using?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #3070
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah these are done for now.. Injuries is officially at 53. I'll make the update on the front page. I already played 3 of my CCM games with these and I think I'm going to finish the season off with them unless I run into something that is bothering me. So far everything is playing out the way I like.

Are you resetting your season or just updating the slider? You don't have to start your season over if I update the sliders.. Which set are you using?
Using the easiest of options on green set, since I'm an old, casual gamer who finds AllPro too easy. Perfectionist, so I'm cool with starting over from preseason. If you decide to make future tweaks, I'll just tweak along with you.

Cheers and go G-men.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #3071
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTheIrons
Using the easiest of options on green set, since I'm an old, casual gamer who finds AllPro too easy. Perfectionist, so I'm cool with starting over from preseason. If you decide to make future tweaks, I'll just tweak along with you.

Cheers and go G-men.
Okay cool.. Keep me posted on how your season going..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #3072
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay cool.. Keep me posted on how your season going..
Fully appreciate your hard work, thoroughness and good communications.

For full disclosure, the only changes I make is 15 min. quarters because of slow speed and 17 second run off. Total # of plays has been close enough to NFL average for me with my style of gameplay. For realism and clock fairness, I choose my defensive plays after the ticker appears when there are 2 minutes left in each half.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »