Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #3073
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTheIrons
Fully appreciate your hard work, thoroughness and good communications.

For full disclosure, the only changes I make is 15 min. quarters because of slow speed and 17 second run off. Total # of plays has been close enough to NFL average for me with my style of gameplay. For realism and clock fairness, I choose my defensive plays after the ticker appears when there are 2 minutes left in each half.
Yeah you definitely have to raise the gameclock to 15 minutes if you have the gamespeed on slow.. That should give you the right amount of plays..
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #3074
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

I am interested how the game speed on slow plus 15 minute quarters works for you as far as the number of plays. I just switched back to 15 minute quarters, and I also play on slow, and I am just not getting the numbers right. I have the accel clock to 15. I haven't played a full game since I did this because I haven't had the time. I only played one half, and we were over 80 plays combined. I would have played the whole game, but I was losing 37-0 (yeah, i know I suck) and shut it off. Hopefully I will get better, but my biggest thing right now is getting the amount of plays right before I really dive into a CCM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #3075
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpic1
I am interested how the game speed on slow plus 15 minute quarters works for you as far as the number of plays. I just switched back to 15 minute quarters, and I also play on slow, and I am just not getting the numbers right. I have the accel clock to 15. I haven't played a full game since I did this because I haven't had the time. I only played one half, and we were over 80 plays combined. I would have played the whole game, but I was losing 37-0 (yeah, i know I suck) and shut it off. Hopefully I will get better, but my biggest thing right now is getting the amount of plays right before I really dive into a CCM.
You are either going to have to lower the accelerated clock to 10-12 seconds tovplay with the game clock at 15 minutes or lower the game clock down to 13-14 minutes if you are going to play with the accelerated clock at 15 seconds.

Which set are you using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #3076
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You are either going to have to lower the accelerated clock to 10-12 seconds tovplay with the game clock at 15 minutes or lower the game clock down to 13-14 minutes if you are going to play with the accelerated clock at 15 seconds.

Which set are you using?
The green set

I am not all that worried about getting my rear end kicked, because I am just kind of testing playbooks. Hopefully that gets better, just want to get the timing right.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #3077
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyskie
Hey Jarodd! Just wanted to give you props on your sliders.. I played Madden from '02 to '08, but didn't get back into it until this year.. I always played in All-Madden and never really used custom sliders until this year when I started to search for them.. Right now I'm using a mix of your blue and red set - Red for HUM Off and CPU Def Sliders, Blue for HUM DEF and CPU OFF sliders..

I started off with your blue set(pre and post patch) and just struggled heavily offensively(especially post patch), so I decided to use your red set for my OFF and CPU DEF and it seems to work well for me. I've only won 1 super bowl with these settings out of maybe 2-4 seasons and It's pretty rare that I blow the CPU out. Anyways,it's been really fun but just want to get your thoughts on this type of setup and if you think I'm screwing the gameplay up by having it mixed up that way.. Currently 10-2(Ranked 2nd off and 28th def)..

One thing that I wished happen more often for me though was getting more turnovers - currently last in INT's and probably in Fumble recoveries since I think i've only gotten 1-2 this season.. I'm in my 3rd year using the Giants and I've kept our original secondary intact.. Sacks are not a problem for me though as JPP just tears it up even with your adjustments to CPU pass block.. Noticed that you use the Giants too, so I was interested if you're having same issues.. Go GIANTS!!
Jarodd, no comment on my post??
Old 12-05-2012, 01:24 AM   #3078
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyskie
Hey Jarodd! Just wanted to give you props on your sliders.. I played Madden from '02 to '08, but didn't get back into it until this year.. I always played in All-Madden and never really used custom sliders until this year when I started to search for them.. Right now I'm using a mix of your blue and red set - Red for HUM Off and CPU Def Sliders, Blue for HUM DEF and CPU OFF sliders..

I started off with your blue set(pre and post patch) and just struggled heavily offensively(especially post patch), so I decided to use your red set for my OFF and CPU DEF and it seems to work well for me. I've only won 1 super bowl with these settings out of maybe 2-4 seasons and It's pretty rare that I blow the CPU out. Anyways,it's been really fun but just want to get your thoughts on this type of setup and if you think I'm screwing the gameplay up by having it mixed up that way.. Currently 10-2(Ranked 2nd off and 28th def)..

One thing that I wished happen more often for me though was getting more turnovers - currently last in INT's and probably in Fumble recoveries since I think i've only gotten 1-2 this season.. I'm in my 3rd year using the Giants and I've kept our original secondary intact.. Sacks are not a problem for me though as JPP just tears it up even with your adjustments to CPU pass block.. Noticed that you use the Giants too, so I was interested if you're having same issues.. Go GIANTS!!
Damn my bad man.. I was at work when you posted this comment and I forgot to respond..

What do you mean when you say you use red human offense and blue human defense? The USER sliders are the same on all 4 sets besides the USER accuracy. Is that what you meant by USER offense on red? That's the only thing that is different on each set..

No I'm not having any trouble getting sacks or forcing fumbles. I've gotten like 4 or 5 INTs in 5 games. I have to check. I also have a decent amount of forced fumbles. Have you been keeping up with all the updates I been making where I have the CPUs fumbles at 35? You should be getting a fair amount.. If you feel like you should be getting more INTs just raise USER INTs to 20 and lower the USER pass reaction to 55..

Post the slider set that you are using so I can see exactly what you are working with..
Old 12-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #3079
Rookie

Nicox707's Arena

On my first game on my ccm with the jags I got destroyed. AP was unstoppable and ran all over me
Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings
Dec 4, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1)0671023
Minnesota Vikings (1-0)17714745
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Gabbert13/2413702
D. Mcnabb12/1913201
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Jones-Drew17975.71
D. Mcnabb2126.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Lewis7780
L. Robinson5 420
J. Blackmon5510
M. Thomas3530
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder7/1014110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson372436.54
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Aromashodu3400
P. Harvin1620

Even though I got destroyed the gameplay was still fun. I noticed you have to earn all the yards you get which is good and you were right about having to call good plays and schemes. Only negative was that they barely threw the ball which could maybe be because I couldn't stop their run game or maybe its just because the sliders haven't fully kicked in yet like you said. I'll keep using these though, finally found ones that are hard.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #3080
Banned

Jarodd,

Can you give me some pointers on how to play defense on your green set? I run zone coverages a lot and I am getting picked apart. I am using the giants and I use the 5-2 coverage if I think cpu is going to run and it work sometimes. I just played SF and I gave up 325 yds on the ground. When I blitz should I jam the receivers on the line? Is man coverage better than zone? Help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »