Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #3081
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicox707
On my first game on my ccm with the jags I got destroyed. AP was unstoppable and ran all over me
Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings
Dec 4, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1)0671023
Minnesota Vikings (1-0)17714745
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Gabbert13/2413702
D. Mcnabb12/1913201
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Jones-Drew17975.71
D. Mcnabb2126.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Lewis7780
L. Robinson5 420
J. Blackmon5510
M. Thomas3530
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder7/1014110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson372436.54
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Aromashodu3400
P. Harvin1620

Even though I got destroyed the gameplay was still fun. I noticed you have to earn all the yards you get which is good and you were right about having to call good plays and schemes. Only negative was that they barely threw the ball which could maybe be because I couldn't stop their run game or maybe its just because the sliders haven't fully kicked in yet like you said. I'll keep using these though, finally found ones that are hard.

Damn that was a rough one man.. I have yet to have a game where the CPU ran the ball that many times and only passed that low amount of times. They run the ball more then they should but it's usually balanced..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #3082
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn my bad man.. I was at work when you posted this comment and I forgot to respond..

What do you mean when you say you use red human offense and blue human defense? The USER sliders are the same on all 4 sets besides the USER accuracy. Is that what you meant by USER offense on red? That's the only thing that is different on each set..

No I'm not having any trouble getting sacks or forcing fumbles. I've gotten like 4 or 5 INTs in 5 games. I have to check. I also have a decent amount of forced fumbles. Have you been keeping up with all the updates I been making where I have the CPUs fumbles at 35? You should be getting a fair amount.. If you feel like you should be getting more INTs just raise USER INTs to 20 and lower the USER pass reaction to 55..

Post the slider set that you are using so I can see exactly what you are working with..
Oh,are they the same? I didn't even notice haha.. Here's the set..

USER-CPU
accuracy 15-80
pass blocking 0-30
catching 45(50)-80

Breaktackles-40-65(60)
runblocking 0-45(50)
fumbles 35-35

Pass reaction 55(60)-30
Interceptions 20(15)-45
pass rush 0-60

rush reaction 35-60
blockshedding 0-50
tackling 40-50(45)

Ok..So this is the set I just finished my season with - I think I only missed the 11/29 and 12/1 updates on this. Didn't want to update at the time because I was close to playoff time and didn't want gameplay to be affected by adjustments... I just won the super bowl with this earlier against the Steelers in OT and it was a great game!

The numbers in red are your most recent updates(I think) and I just updated my settings to those in new season.. Should I keep user int at 20 and pass reaction to 55 like you suggested? I guess I'll see and let you know if the most recent settings make a diff.. Also, do you use the Giants def. playbook? THanks for your help man!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #3083
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyskie
Oh,are they the same? I didn't even notice haha.. Here's the set..

USER-CPU
accuracy 15-80
pass blocking 0-30
catching 45(50)-80

Breaktackles-40-65(60)
runblocking 0-45(50)
fumbles 35-35

Pass reaction 55(60)-30
Interceptions 20(15)-45
pass rush 0-60

rush reaction 35-60
blockshedding 0-50
tackling 40-50(45)

Ok..So this is the set I just finished my season with - I think I only missed the 11/29 and 12/1 updates on this. Didn't want to update at the time because I was close to playoff time and didn't want gameplay to be affected by adjustments... I just won the super bowl with this earlier against the Steelers in OT and it was a great game!

The numbers in red are your most recent updates(I think) and I just updated my settings to those in new season.. Should I keep user int at 20 and pass reaction to 55 like you suggested? I guess I'll see and let you know if the most recent settings make a diff.. Also, do you use the Giants def. playbook? THanks for your help man!
Yeah you might at well leave the INTs at 20 and the reaction at 55 since you are struggling with picks. If you continue to have issues with the picks you can raise the INTs to 25 and lower the pass reaction to 50.. Keep me posted man..
Old 12-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #3084
Rookie

OVR: 3

Jarodd --

Any major reservations or problems caused if I decide to put auto-strafe back on? Does it affect gameplay dramatically?

Thanks,
Irons
Old 12-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #3085
Rookie

Pcg1286's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Jarodd,

I updated the sliders and it helped a lot. I lost to the Falcons, but it was a wacky game.

I threw one terrible pick - Passed the balk outside the left hash, ball wound up in the middle of the field.

Threw one pick that was my fault.

Finally got a drive going and my TE Rodriguez fumbles as soon as he starts to run.

Other then that the rest of the game went pretty well. High scoring affair.

It takes some time for your sliders to fully kick in correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #3086
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I have a question about tackling animations. I'm using a modified All Madden set with HUM and CPU tackling at 50, and HUM and CPU break tackle at 50.

I'm really not seeing many actual tackles. I'm mostly seeing guys bouncing off of players I didn't even know had a hand in the matter. It just looks really strange.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or how to fix it. It's like every tackle is a fingernail or toenail tackle from positions that seem too oddly angled to generate a tackle.

Help!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #3087
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTheIrons
Jarodd --

Any major reservations or problems caused if I decide to put auto-strafe back on? Does it affect gameplay dramatically?

Thanks,
Irons
You can turn it in. It doesn't affect the gameplay. I just like having full control of the player I'm using..
Old 12-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #3088
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcg1286
Hey Jarodd,

I updated the sliders and it helped a lot. I lost to the Falcons, but it was a wacky game.

I threw one terrible pick - Passed the balk outside the left hash, ball wound up in the middle of the field.

Threw one pick that was my fault.

Finally got a drive going and my TE Rodriguez fumbles as soon as he starts to run.

Other then that the rest of the game went pretty well. High scoring affair.

It takes some time for your sliders to fully kick in correct?
Which set were you using again? If you are using the blue or black set you have to work with the left stick or else some passes might sail across the field on you like that..

Yeah the sliders should settle in for your next game as long as you don't tweak anything else..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »