Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #3105
Rookie

PSUFreak083's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I just made the jump to All-Madden so I am using your green set to ease my way into it. The only problem though with the HUM fumble slider at 35 I have had 8 fumbles that I have lost in 2 games. Whenever I get into traffic I cover up the ball and everything. Also every time the computer tackles me they do a hit stick on me as well. On the other hand I maybe can get the computer to fumble once if I am lucky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #3106
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFreak083
I just made the jump to All-Madden so I am using your green set to ease my way into it. The only problem though with the HUM fumble slider at 35 I have had 8 fumbles that I have lost in 2 games. Whenever I get into traffic I cover up the ball and everything. Also every time the computer tackles me they do a hit stick on me as well. On the other hand I maybe can get the computer to fumble once if I am lucky.
Play a few more games. They should tone down. You usually get crazy results like that in the first game after plugging in the sliders. Sliders take about a game or two to settle in.. Keep me posted...
Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #3107
Rookie

PSUFreak083's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Play a few more games. They should tone down. You usually get crazy results like that in the first game after plugging in the sliders. Sliders take about a game or two to settle in.. Keep me posted...
Hopefully they do if not it could be a long season for me.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #3108
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just out of curiosity, cause I'm trying to the most "real NFL experience" as possible, what kind of stats are you getting at the end of the season with these? From the CPU teams and users, ie. top passers, are they going for absord amounts of yards/touchdowns? Or not enough? Is JJ watt getting 30 sacks a year? While not impossible with that dude, highly unlikely...I'm just wondering man, know I could just sim a year and see, but I'm sure a lot of peeps have already played multiple seasons and think their results would give me a better feel if these are what I'm looking for or not. Thanks!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #3109
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Jarodd,

Like everyone I am trying to zero in sliders that work best for me....I am using the green set. My question is that I have seen you state that some of the sliders are backwards.....is that on all of them or just a few?
Also when I adjust a slider I do what you do is start the game play a few downs then quit, save and then play again....does that set the sliders in after that or do you need to play the full game then quit? thanks
Old 12-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #3110
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Hey Jarodd,

Like everyone I am trying to zero in sliders that work best for me....I am using the green set. My question is that I have seen you state that some of the sliders are backwards.....is that on all of them or just a few?
Also when I adjust a slider I do what you do is start the game play a few downs then quit, save and then play again....does that set the sliders in after that or do you need to play the full game then quit? thanks
The only slider that is backwards is the pass reaction slider.. The rest of the sliders work fine..

Yeah I always do that with hope that the sliders kick in. I usually quit twice save, turn my system off then go from there.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #3111
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFreak083
Hopefully they do if not it could be a long season for me.
Haha! Naw I'll help you adjust some of the sliders in areas that are giving you trouble.. Play a good amount of games to get a bigger sample size to make sure these are legit issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #3112
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man you stay in epic games.. Hahaha! I wish I could see some clips of these games.. How did you get down the field so fast and score after they scored with 1:09 let?
I had all 3 of my timeouts, ran a hurry up, completed a few passes, and had a toss running play for like 15 yards and got out of bounce. Eli is a monster in the close game, him Nicks and Cruz(brought it for them with XP points) having the clutch attribute has helped me in these close games I imagine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »