Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #3121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I thought that slider was backwards...or just CPU slider?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #3122
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckunda4
I thought that slider was backwards...or just CPU slider?
The pass reaction slider is backwards but you still can't take the USER category over 75 or else you kill the gameplay.. You had a total of 85 points for that category.. So you have to role with one of those two options I gave you..
Old 12-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #3123
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

hey jarrod, just a few questions. I'm sure you've already covered this at some point and I don't wanna be thy guy who asks a question for the millionth time. I'm just wondering what sliders are "reversed" like pass reaction, if any. also, what have you been using for subs, injury, fatigue, and threshold/game speed. like I said, sorry if this has been answers before.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #3124
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbailey020
hey jarrod, just a few questions. I'm sure you've already covered this at some point and I don't wanna be thy guy who asks a question for the millionth time. I'm just wondering what sliders are "reversed" like pass reaction, if any. also, what have you been using for subs, injury, fatigue, and threshold/game speed. like I said, sorry if this has been answers before.
The pass reaction slider is the only slider that's reversed and I'm using everything else you see on the front page..
Old 12-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #3125
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The pass reaction slider is the only slider that's reversed and I'm using everything else you see on the front page..
gotcha. I didn't see there was more to the post after the sets. thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #3126
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Alright I know I said I was done with the tweaking for now but halfway through my first CCM I checked out the team stats and felt I had to make some tweaks in two areas.. Here are the updates..

December 6th- Change auto-subs for FB/TE(5/0), OL(5/0), DE(88-84), LBs(55/50), Ss(55/50)

Still trying to perfect these.. I really wish they would fix the autosubs.

No updates for the green set..

On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 20, and raised the CPUs blockshedding to 55.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 40, and I raised the CPUs blockshedding to 70.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 60, and raised the CPUs blockshedding to 85.

I decided to tweak the CPUs pass blocking and blockshedding. I was leading the league by a wide margin in sacks so I decided to boost the CPUs pass blocking to the same area I had on my 12 sliders. This tweak should also improve the CPUs passing and help them get the ball out of there hands quicker. This will also make you think twice about blitzing alot. Trust me I paid for it against the Cowboys as Romo hit Olgetree for a game winning bomb in OT in the last game I played. Remember you don't have to raise the CPUs pass blocking if you are struggling with pressure. You can go as low as 0.. These tweaks are for the guys who are getting too many sacks..

I also decided to toughen up the CPUs run defense.. I been having alot of success running the ball and felt these 3 sets could use the boost from the stats I was seeing.. You can leave there blockshedding where you have it if your games are balanced.. These tweaks are for the guys who are having an easy time running..
Old 12-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #3127
Rookie

OVR: 0

2 things, do you think that raising the blockshedding affects the pass rush at all? Felt like it did on 12, even with 0 pass rush for the user, seemed to get more sacks before I lowered block shedding, maybe coincidence but had me wondering.
2nd, any tips for getting the CPU to throw downfield? Just played the chargers and rivers threw it longer than 20 yards twice I think. Read another post bout how penalty sliders affect gameplay, think one of them might be tied to it? Using your black set with a few of my own tweaks by the way with the suggested penalty sliders I saw in the other forum by darrenp
Old 12-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #3128
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumbawumba
2 things, do you think that raising the blockshedding affects the pass rush at all? Felt like it did on 12, even with 0 pass rush for the user, seemed to get more sacks before I lowered block shedding, maybe coincidence but had me wondering.
2nd, any tips for getting the CPU to throw downfield? Just played the chargers and rivers threw it longer than 20 yards twice I think. Read another post bout how penalty sliders affect gameplay, think one of them might be tied to it? Using your black set with a few of my own tweaks by the way with the suggested penalty sliders I saw in the other forum by darrenp
I think it affects the pass rush when the QB gets out of the pocket or scrambles.

The CPU takes a decent amount of shots down the field on me.. It seems like they got more aggressive with the deep throw since I raised there pass blocking to 60 right now.. Romo hit Olgetree for a game winning bomb in OT on me and Big Ben bombed me up twice in this game I just played. I'm 0-2 with the new tweaks I just posted and I'm loving the challenge now. The CPU is definitely getting the ball off quicker on me.. The CPU also has passed the ball on me more then they ran in the last 3 games. First time I seen that.. Raise there pass blocking to 60 and you'll see what I'm talking about..

I'm not sure how much the penalty sliders affect the gameplay but my sliders seem to work fine with my current setup so I really don't want to mess around with all of that and mess up what I have right now with my sliders..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »