Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #313
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Also, if you never ever let the USER RB to have under 4 yards a carry in any game you play, you will never lose to the CPU, so why bother?

Even if that was the USER rushing line, which it WASNT, there would be nothing wrong with that, thats completely realistic against a good defense as far as a game by game basis. If you have followed along you would see with what I have working so far through about 10 games tested in CCM the user RBs are getting around 4.1 YPC.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #314
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
That was when i SIM.. I never play preseason or practice, but it stayed the way I changed after preseason
Did you wait until AFTER preseason to make any changes at all?

Do you have the CCM set to coaches only and legends turned off?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #315
Banned

OVR: 25
36 carries for benson eh? So I guess the issue with every team running the ball 70-80% of the time doesn't have any resolution.

That is killing the game for me esp having to do online cuz EAs servers are awful and there will certainly be nights where playing any games isn't gonna be possible.

I played against my pays and Ridley ran the ball 39 times! And Brady threw 11....11 passes!!!

Why even play at this point.

My copy cost me $0 so I guess at least that's cool.

Last edited by SA1NT401; 08-27-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #316
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yeah, schemes save if you use that workaround cheesh posted.

Unfortunately I lost connection to EA servers so the game didnt save, which I can see being a huge issue for online CCMs

I am sticking with these sliders for the next few games. I found as the season went on, the CPU ran the ball better in the first ccm I tried
Workaround is a GAMESAVER!!
About the ea servers, I just noticed that I too just lost connection and now my game isn't going to save either.. Is this going to be an issue or do you think they are just "tweaking" it since they expect the game out in a few hours? I mean, it's only a very small percentage of us using the servers now...what happens when 300000 connected careers fire up in the next couple of days?

Now exactly why shouldn't we use offline? Ea supposedly updating the online first? Something like that?
Old 08-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #317
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok, so let me get this straight...if u want schemes to work u gotta sim the whole pre season without doing anything? Wat about cuts? Cuts is huge

If idc about schemes yr one and play preseaon and try this sim pre season will i be able to change schemes?

Also idk who was talking about lower rated Ryan Grant starting for the panthers but i looked into this and u do indeed see players as they relate to ur scheme, i started as them and Grant was a 86 which is better then both williams and stewart cause of the power back scheme they have. It makes sense too cause stewarts trucking is a 60 something and Grants is a 90 something
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Old 08-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #318
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice
Workaround is a GAMESAVER!!
About the ea servers, I just noticed that I too just lost connection and now my game isn't going to save either.. Is this going to be an issue or do you think they are just "tweaking" it since they expect the game out in a few hours? I mean, it's only a very small percentage of us using the servers now...what happens when 300000 connected careers fire up in the next couple of days?

Now exactly why shouldn't we use offline? Ea supposedly updating the online first? Something like that?
Yeah.... Offline is FUBAR currently and looman confirmed it on twitter.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #319
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can we get the sliders on page one updated to current so that folks don't have to read every page in this post? I noticed the time on your first post was off based on changes you made a few hours later... Would def appreciate it!! 5 hrs and counting.....
Old 08-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #320
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

A ton of overreacting in here at this point. Enjoying the sliders in my offline CCM Jarrod. Making just 1 more tweak or so, and I think I may have found the perfect set for me. Now if EA does patch the cpu passing/running ratio we'll be in business.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »