Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #3217
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by msufanatic
Thanks for the input Jarodd. I definitely know I am missing some holes, but some times I feel like I'm hitting the right hole, but the defensive lineman sheds so quickly it's no longer a hole. Could be because my line is just not good enough. I'll keep trucking though and keep posting.
Yeah start checking the replays of all your runs.. You'll see the holes you could have cut it back to. Checking the replay will help you get a better feel for where to cut it back too.. You have to see where the flow of the blocks are going.. If you get the handoff and ceash into line without any vision to cut it back to an open lane you'll always struggle. Just keep trucking and it will come together.. Make those adjustments if you have to.. Keep me posted. .
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #3218
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 10, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears ()7140728
Dallas Cowboys ()71071741
Team Stats Comparison
CHIDAL
Total Offense303447
Rushing Yards80191
Passing Yards223256
First Downs1217
Punt Return Yards2264
Kick Return Yards18644
Total Yards511555
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion5-139-15
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/03/0
Penalties0-03-35
Posession Time23:1532:45
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler22/3124231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Forte19583.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E.Bennett6498.11
B.Marshall34013.31
K.Davis33712.31
A.Jeffery36120.30
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Urlacher120.000
G.Hayes60.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo17/3025640
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331614.81
F.Jones4225.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray57014.01
M.Austin49122.71
F.Jones44110.20
J.Witten34715.61
D.Bryant177.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Connor70.010
B.Church60.000
D.Ware42.000

I made the change with the qb accuracy and i restarted the game so the sliders would settle in
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #3219
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 10, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears ()7140728
Dallas Cowboys ()71071741
Team Stats Comparison
CHIDAL
Total Offense303447
Rushing Yards80191
Passing Yards223256
First Downs1217
Punt Return Yards2264
Kick Return Yards18644
Total Yards511555
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion5-139-15
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/03/0
Penalties0-03-35
Posession Time23:1532:45
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler22/3124231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Forte19583.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E.Bennett6498.11
B.Marshall34013.31
K.Davis33712.31
A.Jeffery36120.30
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Urlacher120.000
G.Hayes60.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo17/3025640
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331614.81
F.Jones4225.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray57014.01
M.Austin49122.71
F.Jones44110.20
J.Witten34715.61
D.Bryant177.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Connor70.010
B.Church60.000
D.Ware42.000

I made the change with the qb accuracy and i restarted the game so the sliders would settle in

Good win man.. Looks like the accuracy change helped you out a little bit.. Work with that for a while until you get better with the left stick then you can drop it back down to 4.. Do you have the CPUs rushing on the black set? Seems like there running has been a little weak against you for the last few games or maybe you just been playing some good defense. Keep me posted on your games..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #3220
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good win man.. Looks like the accuracy change helped you out a little bit.. Work with that for a while until you get better with the left stick then you can drop it back down to 4.. Do you have the CPUs rushing on the black set? Seems like there running has been a little weak against you for the last few games or maybe you just been playing some good defense. Keep me posted on your games..
I have everything on default black other then qb accuracy

I just went and checked andre brown had 21 carries for 153yards 7.3 ypc in the first game of the sason and Marshawn Lynch ran for 209 yards on 31 carries 6.7 ypc
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by rattlesnake31368; 12-10-2012 at 06:43 PM.
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #3221
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
I have everything on default black other then qb accuracy
Okay cool.. Who do you play next?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #3222
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay cool.. Who do you play next?
Ravens i guess ill find out how good my run defense really is after shutting down forte
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #3223
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Ravens i guess ill find out how good my run defense really is after shutting down forte
Yeah that's going to be a great test for your run defense..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:06 PM   #3224
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

jarrod with the blackset it is very very difficult torush thru a hole its open and ina blinkof an eye it closes now i do average about 4.0--4.5 per carry but it is really difficult also i have had my threeshold at 20 should i godown to 0??
cajolingknave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Top -