Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #3233
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
Jarodd, let me just say that the work you have done is great! You completely changed Madden for me this year. I have been playing a CCM since launch and was about ready to retire the game for the year until I saw your thread.

I started using a combination of your black set with what were my current sliders (basically took the lower of the two on every category) and adjusted settings and penalties using your suggestions and low and behold, the games plays like a brand new game.

Since adapting your sliders into my CCM I finished the year 0-2 and missed the playoffs and followed that up with a 6-8 season thus far (with a rookie QB and my RB on IR). The stats are pretty good, but more than anything the game is a blast to play. If I win the game I feel greatly rewarded and when I lose, the CPU just played better than me. The game varies quite a bit and I have lost and won in every way imaginable. (blowouts, comebacks, low scoring, high scoring, etc., etc.)

I get pretty annoyed with all of the slider guys claiming their sliders are the best but then giving a three page write up of exactly how you have to play to use them. The fact is that sliders are just a tool to customize the game and you have taken that mind set when creating your slider sets. Everyone plays differently, but with your sets as a starting point, (almost) everyone can have a great Madden experience.

Keep up the hard work.
Appreciate the comments man! Glad you are enjoying the sliders. . It does feel rewarding when you win because of the hardwork you have to put in to get the victory. You litterly have to stay focus on every single play and I love playing the game like that..

Yeah I never like creating sliders where you habe to use a bunch of house rules just to enjoy the game. I rather just play the game. As long as you aren't using and exploits or cheats you can use all the features you want to use on the game.

Keep me posted on your season and post your sliders when you get a chance. I wanna see what you are working with.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #3234
Pro

IK720's Arena

OVR: 7

disregard this.. found my answer.

Last edited by IK720; 12-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #3235
Rookie

OVR: 2

Tried to get a through a game yesterday, but got so pissed by AI bull**** and quit. Dezmon Briscoe was litterally bouncing off of Patrick Willis for 50 yard gains.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #3236
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by msufanatic
Tried to get a through a game yesterday, but got so pissed by AI bull**** and quit. Dezmon Briscoe was litterally bouncing off of Patrick Willis for 50 yard gains.
Hahaha! You gonna have a hard time settling in on something if you keep getting pissed everytime something like that happens.. I can pretty much guarantee that doesn't happen all the time especially with the green set. It might have just been that one game where he bounced off a tackle like that.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #3237
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by msufanatic
Not so much AI bs but just the way the tackle/break tackle works and tackling in general in this game.

I'd roll my eyes at it too, and it is a peeve of mine for sure, but it's not the AI cheating.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #3238
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey man, I love the sliders but am having trouble with my corners getting beat badly by sub par wideouts in man to man. Crabtree is burning Tramon Williams on every route and is open by about 5 yards. This is happening to everyone of my corners. I have played on both the Blue and Red sets and it happens on both. Any route with a cut (which is every route other than streaks) the receiver are wide open every time.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #3239
Just started!

Looked through the thread and found someone with a similiar problem with creating TOs and am trying their 50-25-0 USER pass reaction, INT, and blocking solution. Will let you know how it goes.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #3240
Rookie

COLE THE SHMOLE's Arena

Hey, Jarrodd me and a couple of friends have been using your black sliders for about a season and a half. Were all, i believe pretty decent at madden. Two of us have been dominating the cpu and my other friend has been getting destroyed, he's not a bad player at all but is struggling.

I was wondering if we should move down a slider set or slightly tweak them, or try something different all together?

Im not to sure what route to take it would be great if you could reply thanx. If anybody else has any ideas, im open to them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »