Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #3273
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
noticed something interesting...

i was playing with a modified black set, and i accidentally had Fumbles at 35 and Run Block at 45 putting me over 75. which changes things correct? makes it all-pro or whatever.

well when it was like that i couldnt run very well, with the cpu rush d at 80 60 60, i was actually have pretty realistic stats

now that i put the human rushing back to 40 0 35 i can run at will, even with the cpu rush d at 100 100 60

EDIT: something is seriously wrong, im normally a .500 player on your slider, all of a sudden on your exact black set, im running for 200yds at will, passing for 500yds (with a Rookie qb), getting sacks up the wazzu. im so confused, i dont know whats going on, it feels like all my players are faster, im taking screens to the house, their running backs cant get to the edge, its like im playing on a lower level. it used to be the other way around, really dont know why its so easy now
Quote:
SO....I triple checked the setttings, and played another game

ME

24/28 478yds, 4td, 0 ints

25car 214yds, 3tds, 6 fumbles!!!!

CPU

16/32 213yds, 1td 5ints

19car 45yds, 0tds

and i had 11 sacks, ive never had more then 5-6 in a game before.

WTF, i never have stats like this, and i can noticeably tell there is a difference in how fast my guys are compared to theres. this is just crazy, and just so you know i have the latest title update and all that.
Yeah something definitely isn't right. Did you check to make sure the skill level is on All-Madden? If it's on All-Pro that is definitely the reason why.. Its not like last year where it switches to Custom. You have to start the gameplay on All-Madden and adjust from there. If you put it on All-Pro and do it the CPU will play like trash. Get a few more games in without touching anything and double check to make sure every single slider is exactly like I have it because that shouldn't happening at all. The sliders probably haven't settled in yet. Play a few more games..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-12-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #3274
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah something definitely isn't right. Did you check to make sure the skill level is on All-Madden? If it's on All-Pro that is definitely the reason why.. Its not like last year where it switches to Custom. You have to start the gameplay on All-Madden and adjust from there. If you put it on All-Pro and do it the CPU will play like trash. Get a few more games in without touching anything and double check to make sure every single slider is exactly like I have it because that shouldn't happening at all. The sliders probably haven't settled in yet. Play a few more games..
yeah its on all-madden, ill play some more games and see what happens, really have no clue to whats going on. thanks for the reply
Old 12-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #3275
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
yeah its on all-madden, ill play some more games and see what happens, really have no clue to whats going on. thanks for the reply
Yeah sliders take a game or two to settle in. The CPU usually plays like crap in that first game and crazy stuff like a bunch of fumbles be happening too from what I hear.. So get a few more games in without tweaking anything and let me know how it goes. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #3276
Rookie

OVR: 0

I haven't really been checking the thread lately as I had been getting into a groove with my online fantasy CCM and playing some great games. Lost my last game of the year on a last minute TD to the Dolphins and missed the playoffs going 8-8. Into my third season and all of a sudden I can't stop ANYBODY.

My pass defense is TERRIBLE, case in point, in 2 games vs. the Cowboys I gave up almost 700 yards and 7 tds to JOHN SKELTON! Most of my defense is the same as the past year, and no matter what defense I run, I can't stop the CPU.

Also, I'm not sure if there was a recent update but everytime recently I've started up, I'm getting the MADDEN NFL NEWS and EA SPORTS Info menu that never used to pop up at the main "Calvin Johnson one hand catch" screen. It may just be coincidence, but it's like as soon as I started getting that, I've been getting run of the field. Any thoughts/comments?

*NO SLIDER CHANGES have been made*
Old 12-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #3277
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Yeah sliders take a game or two to settle in. The CPU usually plays like crap in that first game and crazy stuff like a bunch of fumbles be happening too from what I hear.. So get a few more games in without tweaking anything and let me know how it goes. .
ok, that apparently was it, everything is back to normal. never had that happen before. thanks a lot.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #3278
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckunda4
I haven't really been checking the thread lately as I had been getting into a groove with my online fantasy CCM and playing some great games. Lost my last game of the year on a last minute TD to the Dolphins and missed the playoffs going 8-8. Into my third season and all of a sudden I can't stop ANYBODY.

My pass defense is TERRIBLE, case in point, in 2 games vs. the Cowboys I gave up almost 700 yards and 7 tds to JOHN SKELTON! Most of my defense is the same as the past year, and no matter what defense I run, I can't stop the CPU.

Also, I'm not sure if there was a recent update but everytime recently I've started up, I'm getting the MADDEN NFL NEWS and EA SPORTS Info menu that never used to pop up at the main "Calvin Johnson one hand catch" screen. It may just be coincidence, but it's like as soon as I started getting that, I've been getting run of the field. Any thoughts/comments?

*NO SLIDER CHANGES have been made*
I haven't made any updates since the 10th. Currently looking into the USER pass defense. I been getting a lot of complaints about guys getting shredded by the CPU and there not getting any picks.. If anything you can change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0 and see if that helps your coverage. That's probably where I drop it too if I feel like the CPU is still a threat throwing the ball..
Old 12-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #3279
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
ok, that apparently was it, everything is back to normal. never had that happen before. thanks a lot.
Haha! I knew that had to be it. I don't know why it's like that but sliders always take about a game or two to settle in. It been like that for years. I don't know why they won't kick in right away. I usually kick the ball off then restart my game about 2 or 3 times to get the sliders to settle in.. If I feel like the CPU is playing like crap I'll restart it again.. So you should start doing that from now on whenever you tweak a slider. Let me know how your games go..
Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #3280
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I haven't made any updates since the 10th. Currently looking into the USER pass defense. I been getting a lot of complaints about guys getting shredded by the CPU and there not getting any picks.. If anything you can change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0 and see if that helps your coverage. That's probably where I drop it too if I feel like the CPU is still a threat throwing the ball..

Has there been a game update/patch recently? It's really strange to me that the CPU skill seems to have sky-rocketed as of late. Here's the slider set I've been using now with your suggested changes:

accuracy 9-85
pass block 5-45
catching 50-80

brk tackles 40-55
run block 0-55
fumbles 35-35

pass d reax 50-15
INTs 25-40
pass rush 0-75

rush d reax 35-85
block shedding 0-70
tackling 35-50

I've mixed the CPU sliders to fit my skill and to make it tough enough to where I really need to focus when playing or I'll be getting crushed. Like I said, I played the 2nd half of the last season with these and they were awesome. Now I'm 1-6, ranked 2nd to last in total O, 26th in D and waaayyy dead last in turnover margain (still can't get many INTs or fumbles....2 each so far).

As for my tendancies, I run a 3-4 and play probably 65-75% man-to-man. I usually am bringing 4-5 guys on early downs against 2 or fewer WR sets. When the CPU goes to 3/4 WR, I'll go into either nickel or sub package and occasionally play a Cover 2 variant or zone blitz to try and get some pressure on the QB, because sometimes he has FOREVER against a 3 or 4 man rush. I'll keep plugging away but the start of this year has been a nightmare...I fear I might get fired!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »