Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #3305
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 13, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns ()71301535
Dallas Cowboys ()71071438
Team Stats Comparison
CLEDAL
Total Offense407425
Rushing Yards210170
Passing Yards197255
First Downs1813
Punt Return Yards1322
Kick Return Yards175112
Total Yards595559
Turnovers33
3rd Down Converstion7-157-13
4th Down Conversion1-10-1
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/13/1
Penalties2-151-15
Posession Time28:1127:49
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Garrard13/2214300
B.Weeden6/97310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson221838.33
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Massaquoi55811.60
J.Gordon45614.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Johnson60.000
T.Ward60.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo13/1726821
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331394.22
P.Tanner5234.60
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Bryant514028.01
J.Witten48120.21
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.church100.000
S.Lee60.000

They ran all over me again lol but i got the win Sean Lee is done for the year due to a fractured toe ive lost so many people this year /:
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #3306
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Played another game.

San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears
Sep 21, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers (0-2)3331726
Chicago Bears (1-1)710142455
Team Stats Comparison
SFOCHI
Total Offense453485
Rushing Yards120179
Passing Yards333306
First Downs2011
Punt Return Yards045
Kick Return Yards150161
Total Yards603691
Turnovers3(-1)2(+1)
3rd Down Converstion4-15(26%)2-8(25%)
4th Down Conversion1-1(100%)0-0
2-Point Conversion1-2(50%)0-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/00/1
Penalties2-150-0
Posession Time26:5513:05
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Flynn30/4634723
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ray Rice20452.20
Kevin Smith4369.00
Matt Flynn4399.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Vernon Davis1113912.61
Malcolm Floyd6477.80
Al Wells35618.60
James Jones3268.60
Pierre Garcon24221.00
Ray Rice188.00
(4 WR with 1 rec)
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Louis Delmas8000
Patrick Willis7000
Clifton White7000
Clay Matthews4000
Courtney Upshaw3000
Coco Wasonga2000
Lawrence Timmons2000
Dawan Landry2000
Dont'a Hightower1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Shaun Suisham4/40/01256
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Kevin Huber522745.40
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Aaron Ross611619.30
Jacob Courtney23417.00
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard12/1830640
Colin Kaeperknick0/2000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson1414010.01
Taiwan Jones11393.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez Bryant410125.21
Jermaine Gresham2199.50
Mustafa Spain27135.51
Daniel Harmon14646.01
AJ Green12222.00
Bruce Miller1-3-3.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jon Beason10100
Keon Rose7000
Nikloss Harris6000
Kam Chancellor6000
Justin Durant4000
Devin McCourty4010
Patrick Peterson4022
DeAnrdre Levy3000
Andrew Waters3000
Brandon Mebane3000
Marcell Dareus3100
Joe Haden2000
Eugene Sims2100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter2/37/71342
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee29748.52
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson511523.00
Daniel Harmon24623.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson44511.20


I'll be bumping the CPU Run D sliders to the black set next game. 10.0 YPC for Trent is a bit too much. That said, 73 of those 140 yards came on a well timed draw play. CPU blitzed the weak side, freed up 3 O-Line players to block down the field. The rest of the time I was still averaging over 5 YPC, so that is still probably on the high side. Richardson also had one reception for 47 yards on a screen pass for a TD.

Also, depending on how Patrick Peterson keeps playing, I'll probably move to the 55-20 User Pass D set. One of the TD returns came on a critical San Francisco drive in the first quarter. I was up 10-3, the 49'ers were in the red zone, and Flynn threw the ball right to Peterson in the endzone, returned for a 103 yard TD. This pretty much shifted the game balance to me for the rest of the game and I didn't feel threatened again.

On another note, I felt a lot more confident throwing the ball this game. I was hitting those vertical routes that I was missing in the previous game against the Packers. I also punished the CPU when they blitzed carelessly. The 46 yard pass to Danny Harmon was called as a WR screen. Harmon's route was the clearing post route, CPU showed a casino blitz and left Harmon completely open. Easy touchdown.


Last thought. I would really like to see Madden code in some hard logic for players substitutions when starters are performing poorly. It would have been nice if the CPU noticed the difference in running between Rice and Smith. Maybe Jim Harbaugh could come in there and teach the EA boys a thing or two about how he coaches a team.

Edit: Whoops, accidentally set the wrong home/away. That's the right table.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 12-13-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #3307
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 13, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns ()71301535
Dallas Cowboys ()71071438
Team Stats Comparison
CLEDAL
Total Offense407425
Rushing Yards210170
Passing Yards197255
First Downs1813
Punt Return Yards1322
Kick Return Yards175112
Total Yards595559
Turnovers33
3rd Down Converstion7-157-13
4th Down Conversion1-10-1
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/13/1
Penalties2-151-15
Posession Time28:1127:49
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Garrard13/2214300
B.Weeden6/97310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson221838.33
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Massaquoi55811.60
J.Gordon45614.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Johnson60.000
T.Ward60.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo13/1726821
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331394.22
P.Tanner5234.60
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Bryant514028.01
J.Witten48120.21
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.church100.000
S.Lee60.000

They ran all over me again lol but i got the win Sean Lee is done for the year due to a fractured toe ive lost so many people this year /:
Yeah just drop the CPUs breaktackles down to 50 and lower the CPUs runblocking to 60..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #3308
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Played another game.

San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears
Sep 21, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers (0-2)3331726
Chicago Bears (1-1)710142455
Team Stats Comparison
SFOCHI
Total Offense453485
Rushing Yards120179
Passing Yards333306
First Downs2011
Punt Return Yards045
Kick Return Yards150161
Total Yards603691
Turnovers3(-1)2(+1)
3rd Down Converstion4-15(26%)2-8(25%)
4th Down Conversion1-1(100%)0-0
2-Point Conversion1-2(50%)0-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/00/1
Penalties2-150-0
Posession Time26:5513:05
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard12/1830640
Colin Kaeperknick0/2000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson1414010.01
Taiwan Jones11393.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez Bryant410125.21
Jermaine Gresham2199.50
Mustafa Spain27135.51
Daniel Harmon14646.01
AJ Green12222.00
Bruce Miller1-3-3.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jon Beason10100
Keon Rose7000
Nikloss Harris6000
Kam Chancellor6000
Justin Durant4000
Devin McCourty4010
Patrick Peterson4022
DeAnrdre Levy3000
Andrew Waters3000
Brandon Mebane3000
Marcell Dareus3100
Joe Haden2000
Eugene Sims2100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter2/37/71342
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee29748.52
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson511523.00
Daniel Harmon24623.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson44511.20
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Flynn30/4634723
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ray Rice20452.20
Kevin Smith4369.00
Matt Flynn4399.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Vernon Davis1113912.61
Malcolm Floyd6477.80
Al Wells35618.60
James Jones3268.60
Pierre Garcon24221.00
Ray Rice188.00
(4 WR with 1 rec)
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Louis Delmas8000
Patrick Willis7000
Clifton White7000
Clay Matthews4000
Courtney Upshaw3000
Coco Wasonga2000
Lawrence Timmons2000
Dawan Landry2000
Dont'a Hightower1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Shaun Suisham4/40/01256
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Kevin Huber522745.40
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Aaron Ross611619.30
Jacob Courtney23417.00


I'll be bumping the CPU Run D sliders to the black set next game. 10.0 YPC for Trent is a bit too much. That said, 73 of those 140 yards came on a well timed draw play. CPU blitzed the weak side, freed up 3 O-Line players to block down the field. The rest of the time I was still averaging over 5 YPC, so that is still probably on the high side. Richardson also had one reception for 47 yards on a screen pass for a TD.

Also, depending on how Patrick Peterson keeps playing, I'll probably move to the 55-20 User Pass D set. One of the TD returns came on a critical San Francisco drive in the first quarter. I was up 10-3, the 49'ers were in the red zone, and Flynn threw the ball right to Peterson in the endzone, returned for a 103 yard TD. This pretty much shifted the game balance to me for the rest of the game and I didn't feel threatened again.

On another note, I felt a lot more confident throwing the ball this game. I was hitting those vertical routes that I was missing in the previous game against the Packers. I also punished the CPU when they blitzed carelessly. The 46 yard pass to Danny Harmon was called as a WR screen. Harmon's route was the clearing post route, CPU showed a casino blitz and left Harmon completely open. Easy touchdown.


Last thought. I would really like to see Madden code in some hard logic for players substitutions when starters are performing poorly. It would have been nice if the CPU noticed the difference in running between Rice and Smith. Maybe Jim Harbaugh could come in there and teach the EA boys a thing or two about how he coaches a team.
Yeah the CPUs passing didn't feel on point until I changed my USER pass defense to 60-15-0. I tried going back to 55-20-0 but I never felt threatened by there pass in the games I tested. Hopefully that works out for you. It's definitely tougher then the 50-25-0 settings but the USER pass defense at 60-15-0 is the complete challenge...

Definitely bump the CPUs rush defense up to the black set.. Make sure you start the game and kick the ball off then restart the game about 3 times so the sliders can settle in.. You don't wanna role with that first game. The CPU usually plays like crap for some reason.. Keep me posted on how the changes go.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #3309
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I have tried every slider set on here but your sliders keep jumping out again and again i have switched an tried others but im sticking with you Jarodd i just put the Green set BACK in...LOL
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #3310
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
I have tried every slider set on here but your sliders keep jumping out again and again i have switched an tried others but im sticking with you Jarodd i just put the Green set BACK in...LOL
Haha! Welcome back man... Let me know how it goes..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #3311
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

About all the stuff with the pass defense and the low interceptions did you ever test something out like 57-18-0 and see if maybe we can get more intercpetions without hurting the cpus pass game to much? Only if madden could make normal sliders that werent backwards this would be much easier to fix
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #3312
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
About all the stuff with the pass defense and the low interceptions did you ever test something out like 57-18-0 and see if maybe we can get more intercpetions without hurting the cpus pass game to much? Only if madden could make normal sliders that werent backwards this would be much easier to fix
Naw I never tried that setup.. You can test it out and see how it works for you. I'm going to stick with the 60-15-0 setup.. This is the best I seen from the CPU. I'm just going to have to get my schem together and slow them down. I held J.Webb to 175 in my last game with a pick but I'll get a real test from M.Stafford in my next game in the NFC championship.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Top -