Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #3321
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Up next is Andrew Luck and the Detroit Lions. Thank god I caught them when Geno Atkins is out due to a short term injury. They have quite a strong defense.
Andrew Luck with the Lions huh? Haha! What year are you in?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #3322
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Andrew Luck with the Lions huh? Haha! What year are you in?
This is my 3rd season. This league was fantasy drafted. The QB's in the NFC North are:

Minnesota Vikings: Andy Dalton
Green Bay Packers: Cam Newton
Detroit Lions: Andrew Luck

And I have the draft generated Konnor Shepard in his 2nd year.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #3323
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
This is my 3rd season. This league was fantasy drafted. The QB's in the NFC North are:

Minnesota Vikings: Andy Dalton
Green Bay Packers: Cam Newton
Detroit Lions: Andrew Luck

And I have the draft generated Konnor Shepard in his 2nd year.
Yeah that's right I forgot you did a fantasy draft.. Haha
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #3324
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

My game against Detroit.

Konnor Shepard got knocked out of the game late in the 2nd quarter with a dislocated kneecap, so I was really fired up to prove a point, given I'm not sure how long he'll be out for (didn't check after the game).

On a side note, I'm extremely pleased with Marcus Richardson, my new addition the the WR corps. That KR TD secured his spot for at least the next few games.

Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
Sep 21, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears (3-1)713143164
Detroit Lions (3-1)3160625
Team Stats Comparison
CHIDET
Total Offense514284
Rushing Yards23871
Passing Yards276213
First Downs217
Punt Return Yards830
Kick Return Yards322351
Total Yards919635
Turnovers6(-1)5(+1)
3rd Down Converstion5-9(55%)3-14(22%)
4th Down Conversion1-1(100%)0-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/00/2
Penalties1-104-40
Posession Time20:5019:10
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard9/1317021
Colin Kaeperknick10/1812822
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson241727.10
Taiwan Jones10595.91
Bruce Miller144.00
Colin Kaperknick133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jermaine Gresham7669.42
Mustafa Spain513126.22
Trent Richardson3258.30
AJ Green23216.00
Dez Bryant24422.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jon Beason6100
Bruce Irvin5000
Justin Durant5000
Devin McCourty4100
Keon Rose4000
Andrew Waters3100
Nikloss Harris2000
Brandon Mebane2001
Kam Chancellor2110
Joe Haden1000
Patrick Peterson1021
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter3/38/81757
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson314648.61
Marcus Richardson217688.01
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson68313.80
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck12/3522213
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Felix Jones18522.80
Andrew Luck4184.50
Brandon Marshall111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Felix Jones56212.40
Bo Scaife47518.71
Malcolm Floyd2189.00
Brandon Marshall16767.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Thomas Davis13000
Alonzo Good7000
TJ Ward7010
Nick Roach6000
Marcus Gilchrist6000
Jairus Byrd5000
Gerald McCoy4100
Sheldon Owens3020
Kendall Langford2000
Greg Toler2000
Cliff Avril2100
Demarcus Van ****1100
Kyle Vanden Bosch1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Bryant6/61/11957
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Danil Sepulveda732346.10
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Felix Jones29748.50
Marcus Gilchrist925428.20

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 12-14-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #3325
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
My game against Detroit.

Konnor Shepard got knocked out of the game late in the 2nd quarter with a dislocated kneecap, so I was really fired up to prove a point, given I'm not sure how long he'll be out for (didn't check after the game).

On a side note, I'm extremely pleased with Marcus Richardson, my new addition the the WR corps. That KR TD secured his spot for at least the next few games.

Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
Sep 21, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears (3-1)713143164
Detroit Lions (3-1)3160625
Team Stats Comparison
CHIDET
Total Offense514284
Rushing Yards23871
Passing Yards276213
First Downs217
Punt Return Yards830
Kick Return Yards322351
Total Yards919635
Turnovers6(-1)5(+1)
3rd Down Converstion5-9(55%)3-14(22%)
4th Down Conversion1-1(100%)0-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/00/2
Penalties1-104-40
Posession Time20:5019:10
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard9/1317021
Colin Kaeperknick10/1812822
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson241727.10
Taiwan Jones10595.91
Bruce Miller144.00
Colin Kaperknick133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jermaine Gresham7669.42
Mustafa Spain513126.22
Trent Richardson3258.30
AJ Green23216.00
Dez Bryant24422.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jon Beason6100
Bruce Irvin5000
Justin Durant5000
Devin McCourty4100
Keon Rose4000
Andrew Waters3100
Nikloss Harris2000
Brandon Mebane2001
Kam Chancellor2110
Joe Haden1000
Patrick Peterson1021
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter3/38/81757
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson314648.61
Marcus Richardson217688.01
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson68313.80
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck12/3522213
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Felix Jones18522.80
Andrew Luck4184.50
Brandon Marshall111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Felix Jones56212.40
Bo Scaife47518.71
Malcolm Floyd2189.00
Brandon Marshall16767.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Thomas Davis13000
Alonzo Good7000
TJ Ward7010
Nick Roach6000
Marcus Gilchrist6000
Jairus Byrd5000
Gerald McCoy4100
Sheldon Owens3020
Kendall Langford2000
Greg Toler2000
Cliff Avril2100
Demarcus Van ****1100
Kyle Vanden Bosch1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Bryant6/61/11957
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Danil Sepulveda732346.10
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Felix Jones29748.50
Marcus Gilchrist925428.20
Man you might have to go ahead and go with the 60-15-0 USER pass defense or go ahead and move everything up to the black set besides the USER accuracy. You don't have to drop that down to 4 but you need to drop it down somewhere inbetween 5-8.. That was a horrible performance from A.Luck... What's the game clock, game speed, and accelerated clock are you playing with?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #3326
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

You may just be right about that. I'm going to keep playing with the Blue/Black set for half the season simply because with Shepard out for the time being, I don't have a QB that can quite hit the throws I'm used to hitting.

This game was competitive until Shepard went down. I felt like the game almost rolled over and died as if it was saying, "whoops, sorry about that one buddy."

I am going to keep the pass D settings where they're at for the moment. Andrew Luck still is only ~85 OVR in my league and I feel that for the amount of times Luck forced passes into double coverage, 3 INT's is the right amount (and about par for the course for what he's doing in the NFL). Heck, one of Patrick Peterson's picks came in a series where Luck threw Peterson's way three times in a row. First pass should have been picked, second pass was caught out of bounds, third pass went right into Patrick's hands. If the CPU is going to do something dumb like throw three passes at the same DB every time, well, I don't mind when I take the ball away.

Also, I'm keeping it there because I'm still fumbling a lot. Mustafa Spain fumbled the ball (lost), Trent Richardson fumbled (lost, making that 4 fumbles lost in 5 games with CAR at 98 and Cover vs. ALL), Taiwan Jones fumbled (recovered) and Peterson fumbled (lost) on a punt. I still lost the turnover battle, so as long as the turnover battle remains within reason, I'll keep the sliders as they are. I have fumbles set to 30/30 for both USER/CPU. If you can recommend me something that causes fewer fumbles, I'd be more than obliged to change my pass defense settings. It also may be a byproduct of the fact that both my starting CB's have MCV at 99, CAT at 80 and SPD above 95. The CPU tends not even to throw the ball Joe Haden's way at all, and the secondary receivers are either Peterson's man or the TE. If I get lazy on my coverage, the TE still burns me (which is the weakness of a Cover-2 scheme), but given I've built my defense with two immensely talented CB's, I feel it's pretty realistic if I keep most QB's below or around 50% completions and 250 yards. I still have yet to play a really talented pocket passer this season, so I'm going to gauge it when I play a Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisburger or Drew Brees type.

I think this game is going to be much more an outlier than the norm because like I said, I was really disappointed to see Shepard go down, so I focused in on my playcalling and made sure not to make any more mistakes (which I still did). Also, I managed to return two kickoffs for TD's. That's enough to swing just about any game dramatically in one team's favor. I'm chalking this one of up some behind the scenes things going on, still not convinced I'm good enough to use the full black set.


As far as clock speed and such, I'm using 10 minute quarters with the gameplay at fast or very fast (not sure I'll have to check) and 15 second clock runoff. I'm seeing around 120-130 plays per game total which is maybe a little on the high side but I think is generally about average.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 12-14-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #3327
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd quick question: What is your thought on threshold at 0? I had it at 20 at first and it seemed to work alright but then moved it to 0 and now I'm getting beat non-stop on deep balls....like my CBs are in mud. If I move it all the way out to 100 what should that do?
ckunda4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #3328
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Nope I don't have to go that high. 60 works fine with my recent updates. Do you have the sliders set up exactly the way I have it with all the recent updates? I'm sure on those old seasons you were playing with my older settings. Post the exact slider set you are working with right now. Every single slider. I'm sure I can find the problem.. How I have it set up now the CPU is getting the ball out of there hands quickly and it's not easy to get that many sacks...
jarrod, i am in an online league that has 32 users. this is my first full season...since i play with the black set offline, it really is alot easier to play against the users sometimes....this is suppose to be a sim style laegue but i see plays that the quarterback drops back alot and of course the corners cannot keep playing a tight defevse forever..so i feel this is unfair...i choose to continue the league and see how it goes....another problem is thast the game loses its connection at any given point...example yeaterday, i had first possession and drove the ball 80 yards with 2 seconds left in the 1st quarter...i was very excited and then i kicked off to the dolphins and lost the connection...we started a second game ..once again dolphins kicjkked off to me (seahawks), and i downed the ball in end zone...first play from the 20 i ran a halfback blast to the weakside and i saw a hole and connection pauses, it comes back 15 seconds later and i go thru the hole, after 5 yards after i hit the hole i knew i had an 80 td run ( for sure) connection dies out....so twice i prove myself to the dolphins who happen to have a good user and then we had to start a 3rd game...at this point i am exhausted from having played for hours on my offline league...now he tears me apart 27-6 he knows how i play ....anyways i enjoy offline more and the picture is alot clearer...and you dont lose connection thanks for your black set i still have to send you my tweaked black set so u can analyze them
cajolingknave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Top -