Home

Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #329
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Thank you. i can just start a offline cc. dont like the idea of have to play offline online.
Yeah I think I'm going to go with the offline CCM as well. I don't need up to the minute tuning. I can wait for a patch. The only thing I'm worried about may be the scheme thing resetting on me all the time. Not having to worry about disconnecting from EA servers will help my deal with any issues that may arise. I can't stand having to replay games because to me it always seems to happen when I've played one of my best games ever or something.

But I played the first regular season game of an offline CCM...Pats @ Titans (me)...and things were going well. If I had remembered to fix/flip the pass reaction slider, things would have been even better. I was using Jarrod's BLUE set...but think I may have to go with Jared's tweaks to the black set to help CPU run game a bit and slow mine down a little.

But overall, the game played very well. So, I think gameplay wise, OFFLINE is just fine. It just depends on the whole scheme thing resetting and stuff like that outside of the actual games. Hopefully, we don't have to skip the crucial stages of pre-season like cutting players, etc.

Anyways, going to hold off on getting my "real" CCM going, as I want to wait for Jarrod to get ahold of the game, so that we can all help him iron out these sliders and get the best possible ones we can, so that we can all truly enjoy this game and the CCM mode.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #330
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Just finished a game. Ravens vs Patriots. Tom Brady threw 43 times, Woodhead ran 26 times. Knock on wood (pun lol) but I'm not consistently seeing these issues that others are claiming outside of the cpu rb ypc issue. Had cpu pass reaction on 100 and Joe Flacco went 13/30. Going to bump cpu run blocking up to 100 and put user blockshedding on 5 just to experiment and see what happens because it should help cpu run game immensely as long as they choose the right hole to run through. Noticing at 0 blockshedding for the user that my linemen, even Haloti Ngata just aren't a factor at all. My linebackers are doing work, but not my linemen.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #331
Rookie

OVR: 0

sliders def work on ccm offline played a ton of games on both off and on... i thing i would suggest is moving quarter lengths 2 10 mins the acc clock doenst seem 2 work...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #332
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I tried one game on the demo and I didn't see much difference at all. I think the slider needs more juice period. If people can't tell the difference then there is a problem. Not sure if the slider isn't linked to man and zone coverage ratings or not but it should be and more heavily.

I hope the sliders and any issues with them are fixes ASAP. Right now I'm confused reading possible issues. Anyone have a recap on what doesn't work?

I agree with this 100 percent. The fact that I can't tell for sure if its reversed or not is kinda weird. You would think it would be a glaring difference between 0 and 100 but I have played multiple games with either setting and can't really tell all that much difference.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #333
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Not seeing this reversed pass reaction thing either. When pass reaction is low, I'm killing the cpu with Flacco. Tested this on 3 games so far. Using 100 right now and Flacco is 1/11... yikes!

Thats crazy. It's weird that so many of us are getting different results with that slider....

Maybe, I am gonna try this for my next three games. I am gonna put CPU pass reaction back up to 100 and move USER back down to 30, where it started, I remember back then I wasnt noticing anything crazy with either sides passing numbers....why I tried reversing it to begin with, who knows lol. I read all the threads and try everything I see brought up and sometimes you never know if its a placebo or actual differences.

OS Blog

Old 08-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #334
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I haven't made any updates because I haven't gotten the game yet.. Jared is doing his own personal tweaks go give some life to the CPU. Trust me when I get the game I will do everything in my power to make the CPU competitive if it's possible..
I wish you had gotten season ticket lol. I, well, we all, could definitely use your input right now.

If I get to a point where even with CPU RB at 100 and the user rush D sliders at zero and I am still not getting gashed by elite backs, I might just have to end the Slow Speed dream and move it up for a more difficult base game.

OS Blog

Old 08-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #335
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Thats crazy. It's weird that so many of us are getting different results with that slider....

Maybe, I am gonna try this for my next three games. I am gonna put CPU pass reaction back up to 100 and move USER back down to 30, where it started, I remember back then I wasnt noticing anything crazy with either sides passing numbers....why I tried reversing it to begin with, who knows lol. I read all the threads and try everything I see brought up and sometimes you never know if its a placebo or actual differences.
You should try lowering the USER INTs.. I'm telling that slider opens up the CPUs passing.. Well it has in years past..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #336
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You should try lowering the USER INTs.. I'm telling that slider opens up the CPUs passing.. Well it has in years past..

I think you're right. I have played pairs of games (two games per each setting attempt) with one side at 100 and the other at 0, then flipped em, then tried bot hsides the same niumber, flipped em, etc. etc. I feel like I see something different each time that go either way. I have been really trying to see how the pass reaction slider and INT slider work together to determine how CPU Controlled players position themselves to defend a pass.

What would you suggest? Going back to user 30 cpu 100 for pass reaction and lowering USER INTs to 30?

OS Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »