Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #3361
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Game 8 against the 3-4 St. Louis Rams. I restarted 3 times as advertised.

This is with WR catching at 50. I felt like the linebackers were making some very unrealistic interceptions and on at least one pass I felt a DB who should have been nowhere near the play broke up a guaranteed touchdown. Also, there were a couple of incompletions where DB's made contact with my receivers, but not enough to force incompletions. There were definitely others where my receivers got laid out, so no problem there. Other than that, very close game.

Chicago Bears at St. Louis Rams
Oct 26, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears (6-1)12001830
St. Louis Rams (3-4)0207633
Team Stats Comparison
CHISTL
Total Offense221209
Rushing Yards115118
Passing Yards10691
First Downs1315
Punt Return Yards3226
Kick Return Yards23085
Total Yards483320
Turnovers6(-4)2(+4)
3rd Down Converstion5-10(50%)7-16(43%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-2(50%)
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/2
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time14:1425:46
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Colin Kaeperknick13/2814215
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson17764.40
Taiwan Jones2147.01
Colin Kaeperknick12525.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
AJ Green44511.20
Darone Griffin4358.70
Trent Richardson2-4-2.00
Mustafa Spain25628.01
Bruce Miller11010.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Bruce Irvin9100
Brandon Mebane8110
Jon Beason6100
Kam Chancellor6000
Justin Durant5210
Joe Haden4000
Keon Rose4000
Nikloss Harris4000
Chris Clemons4000
DeAndre Levy3000
Andrew Waters3000
Marcell Dareus2000
Patrick Peterson2010
Solomon Elimimian2000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter2/22/2842
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee315752.30
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson416340.71
Patrick Peterson36722.30
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson3186.00
Daniel Harmon11414.00
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Russell Wilson15/2014811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Willis McGahee31832.60
Russell Wilson4338.20
Toby Gerheart122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Willis McGahee33010.00
Steve Breaston33511.60
Jericho Cotchery33612.01
Owen Daniels252.50
Brad Smith11414.00
Golden Tate12424.00
Toby Gerheart 1-4-4.00
John Conner188.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jarret Johnson6010
Chris Long5100
Carlos Rodgers5000
Ryan Clark3000
Darian Stewart3000
Stephen Nicholas3020
Cary Williams3111
Dalency Mahone3100
Tarell Brown3000
Jamond Gilchrist2000
Richard Seymour2100
Jason Pierre-Paul2101(FR)
D'Qwell Jackson1000
Darius Butler0010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Stephen Gostkowski4/43/31557
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brian Moorman521342.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jericho Cotchery48521.20
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Steve Breaston22613.00



Edit: My bye week could not have come at a better time. I lost Devin McCourty to a rib injury the game before this one, probably why Wilson was so accurate. My backup #4 CB is a rookie and he didn't do so great this game. My start QB Konnor Shepard also got another week to rest, both he and McCourty are still out for one more game, but I'll be glad to have them back. Bruce Irvin is out for 4 games with a broken hand suffered in this game. He'll be missed at that LE spot, but Eugene Sims is a capable backup. I think we'll be able to manage his absence for the time being.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 12-15-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #3362
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 15, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Washington Redskins ()10714738
Dallas Cowboys ()3771431
Team Stats Comparison
WASDAL
Total Offense371451
Rushing Yards262218
Passing Yards109233
First Downs1226
Punt Return Yards024
Kick Return Yards156144
Total Yards527619
Turnovers03
3rd Down Converstion3-67-10
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/04/1
Penalties0-01-15
Posession Time218:0837:52
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Griffin III5/511410
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Morris272067.63
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
P.Garcon27738.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
L.Flecher100.010
M.Meriwaether100.010
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo21/3023623
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray311986.22
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten79713.80
D.Bryant44511.22
A.Austin46215.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Connor70,000
B.Church60.000

I realized i had my pass sliders at 50-25-0 instead of 60-15 i lowered it to 57-18-0 and how do you stop toss plays?
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #3363
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I beat the Lions 28-26 in a tight one. I downloaded a few highlights to my YouTube page from the game that I will try to post them in a little bit.
Who do you play in the superbowl?
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #3364
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Game 8 against the 3-4 St. Louis Rams. I restarted 3 times as advertised.

This is with WR catching at 50. I felt like the linebackers were making some very unrealistic interceptions and on at least one pass I felt a DB who should have been nowhere near the play broke up a guaranteed touchdown. Also, there were a couple of incompletions where DB's made contact with my receivers, but not enough to force incompletions. There were definitely others where my receivers got laid out, so no problem there. Other than that, very close game.

Chicago Bears at St. Louis Rams
Oct 26, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears (6-1)12001830
St. Louis Rams (3-4)0207633
Team Stats Comparison
CHISTL
Total Offense221209
Rushing Yards115118
Passing Yards10691
First Downs1315
Punt Return Yards3226
Kick Return Yards23085
Total Yards483320
Turnovers6(-4)2(+4)
3rd Down Converstion5-10(50%)7-16(43%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-2(50%)
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/2
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time14:1425:46
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Colin Kaeperknick13/2814215
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Trent Richardson17764.40
Taiwan Jones2147.01
Colin Kaeperknick12525.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
AJ Green44511.20
Darone Griffin4358.70
Trent Richardson2-4-2.00
Mustafa Spain25628.01
Bruce Miller11010.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Bruce Irvin9100
Brandon Mebane8110
Jon Beason6100
Kam Chancellor6000
Justin Durant5210
Joe Haden4000
Keon Rose4000
Nikloss Harris4000
Chris Clemons4000
DeAndre Levy3000
Andrew Waters3000
Marcell Dareus2000
Patrick Peterson2010
Solomon Elimimian2000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter2/22/2842
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee315752.30
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson416340.71
Patrick Peterson36722.30
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson3186.00
Daniel Harmon11414.00
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Russell Wilson15/2014811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Willis McGahee31832.60
Russell Wilson4338.20
Toby Gerheart122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Willis McGahee33010.00
Steve Breaston33511.60
Jericho Cotchery33612.01
Owen Daniels252.50
Brad Smith11414.00
Golden Tate12424.00
Toby Gerheart 1-4-4.00
John Conner188.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jarret Johnson6010
Chris Long5100
Carlos Rodgers5000
Ryan Clark3000
Darian Stewart3000
Stephen Nicholas3020
Cary Williams3111
Dalency Mahone3100
Tarell Brown3000
Jamond Gilchrist2000
Richard Seymour2100
Jason Pierre-Paul2101(FR)
D'Qwell Jackson1000
Darius Butler0010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Stephen Gostkowski4/43/31557
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brian Moorman521342.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jericho Cotchery48521.20
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Steve Breaston22613.00
Who are the WRs you are talking about? I know it's not AJ Green dropping passes like that in traffic. If it's some of those low rated guys dropping the passes it shouldn't be a big deal.. It be games like that but you won't be leading the league in drops if you have some decent WRs. Sounds like you were forcing a few too man passes with those 5 picks. You have to stay 100 percent focus on all your throws.. You was winning too many games anyway. You were due for a loss finally.. Haha!
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #3365
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 15, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Washington Redskins ()10714738
Dallas Cowboys ()3771431
Team Stats Comparison
WASDAL
Total Offense371451
Rushing Yards262218
Passing Yards109233
First Downs1226
Punt Return Yards024
Kick Return Yards156144
Total Yards527619
Turnovers03
3rd Down Converstion3-67-10
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/04/1
Penalties0-01-15
Posession Time218:0837:52
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Griffin III5/511410
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Morris272067.63
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
P.Garcon27738.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
L.Flecher100.010
M.Meriwaether100.010
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo21/3023623
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray311986.22
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten79713.80
D.Bryant44511.22
A.Austin46215.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Connor70,000
B.Church60.000

I realized i had my pass sliders at 50-25-0 instead of 60-15 i lowered it to 57-18-0 and how do you stop toss plays?

Oh okay.. I'm glad you spotted the error you had with the USER pass defense.. Post your set for me when you get a chance so I can see exactly what you are working with..

You have to shift your Dline or LBs in the direction you think the pitch might go. You also have to read and react with the player you are controlling. Don't crash into the line too quick and get sucked into a block. read where the play is going and fly out to the area where they tossed it out too.. You have to make plays with the player you are controlling.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #3366
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Who do you play in the superbowl?
I'm playing the Chargers as we speak. It's 7-7 going into the half. Here are a few highlights of my game against Detriot. I didn't take many.. I was suppose to round up some more clips after the game but forgot and accidentaly exited out the game..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBU573LYhuI
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #3367
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Who are the WRs you are talking about? I know it's not AJ Green dropping passes like that in traffic. If it's some of those low rated guys dropping the passes it shouldn't be a big deal.. It be games like that but you won't be leading the league in drops if you have some decent WRs. Sounds like you were forcing a few too man passes with those 5 picks. You have to stay 100 percent focus on all your throws.. You was winning too many games anyway. You were due for a loss finally.. Haha!
Dez Bryant put two out of three on the ground and Mustafa Spain could not hold on to the ball for the life of him. Spain has 91/90 Catching/Catching in traffic, so he should hold onto maybe one of the three I throw to him in traffic. You are right about AJ Green though, he seems to be all right.

I didn't feel like I was forcing passes. I felt that I deserved two of those picks for sure. Definitely forced passes into double coverage. However, for a few of the other ones, I called plays into optimum coverages like a TE seam against a Sugar A-gap Zone bluff (both LB's lined up in the A gap but dropping into coverage). Kaeperknick's MAC is 85 and his THP is 92, so he should be generally pretty accurate in these situations, and even when directing the pass away from the LB's, they seemed to have it covered every time (to the tune of one of my INTs).

Also, another INT came from the MLB on a PA skinny post route from a strong slot package (Green in the slot) against a nickel look. The LB's bit on the play action, and as soon as Green cleared the coverage I threw a hard pass away from the Sam backer and he jumped 4 feet in the air to make the interception.

I forced a couple, but others were good passes into optimal looks. I'll keep it here for now because frankly, you're right, I was due for a loss.

Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #3368
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh okay.. I'm glad you spotted the error you had with the USER pass defense.. Post your set for me when you get a chance so I can see exactly what you are working with..

You have to shift your Dline or LBs in the direction you think the pitch might go. You also have to read and react with the player you are controlling. Don't crash into the line too quick and get sucked into a block. read where the play is going and fly out to the area where they tossed it out too.. You have to make plays with the player you are controlling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm playing the Chargers as we speak. It's 7-7 going into the half. Here are a few highlights of my game against Detriot. I didn't take many.. I was suppose to round up some more clips after the game but forgot and accidentaly exited out the game..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBU573LYhuI
My set is
Qb accuracy 5-100
Pass Block 0-60
Catching 50-95
Break Tackles 50-50
Run Block 0-60
Fumbles 35-35
Pass D 57-0
Interceptions 18-65
Pass Rush 0-100
Run D 35-100
Block Shedding 0-100
Tackles 40-55

And i seen the plays my team doesnt rush the qb like you did on that first play lol and the pick you user-picked it right?
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Top -