Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #3489
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
10-3 sitting at the top.

Being paced by the 9-4 Packers. I really need a win in my next game, but the Giants are 11-2 and the #1 power ranked team so it's going to be tough.
Yeah that's a tight race for the top spot.. Hopefully you close in on it.. The playoffs should be good one..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #3490
Pew
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You have way TOO many points for the USER rushing. You have to keep each of the 4 categories at 75 or lower in order to keep the All-Madden AI. You have 105 points for that category because you added 30 points to the runblocking. Way too many points and you are ruining the AI by doing that. You aren't playing with and All-Madden AI. That's why I have the USER runblocking at 0 because that's the slider I felt was the least important and you can lower the CPUs blockshedding to compensate.. That is the reason why you put up 80 points in that other game because you wasn't playing with an All-Madden AI.. You need to lower the USER runblocking to 0. Watch how much the gameplay changes when you drop the USER runblocking to 0. Everytime I see someone score some crazy points like that it's always because they raised one of the sliders above the limit for one of the categories.. 75 points is the max you can use in order to keep the AI on All-Madden.

I'm not having any issues with the drops. I don't mind when my guys drop passes when they get punished in traffic. I also don't mind when they drop passes whif they are low rated.. It forces you to really pay attention to your WRs attributes. I really don't recommend raising the catching to 50. No one else is having issues with the drops like that. At the end of the season you won't be leading the league with drops.. 50 is a fair spot..

I also think you need to drop the minutes down to 13 or even 12 minutes since you are using a 14 second runoff. If you drop the runoff down to 10 or 11 seconds 14 minutes will be fine.. 14 minutes with a 14 second runoff might be too much time.. I have to see a few more of your box scores just to see how many total plays you are getting per game..
I guess I shouldn't try and copy things when I'm tired, must've got confused, haha. I definitely didn't intend to do that. I've rectified that, dropped the quarter length to 12 mins and I'll put up box scores when I've settled it in.

Appreciate the help!
Pew is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #3491
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pew
I guess I shouldn't try and copy things when I'm tired, must've got confused, haha. I definitely didn't intend to do that. I've rectified that, dropped the quarter length to 12 mins and I'll put up box scores when I've settled it in.

Appreciate the help!
Okay cool and let me know how it goes after you get a few games. If you want the sliders to settle in right away just start a game kick the ball off and restart your game after that. Restart it like that about 3 times and the sliders should settle in.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 03:54 AM   #3492
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that's a tight race for the top spot.. Hopefully you close in on it.. The playoffs should be good one..
Took an ugly loss to the Giants.

(L) Chicago Bears 24 - 28 New York Giants (W)

Matt Forte gashed me for 170 or so yards on the ground. Sam Bradford made a few big plays with his arm to keep his team in it on key 3rd down situations. I turned the ball over 3 times (one pick and two fumbles). It was a snow game so no surprise to see a few fumbles. I forced a few but didn't recover them. Also, Marcus Richardson had a kick return TD called back on a holding penalty. Trent Richardson tried to keep pace with Forte, but only ran for 87 on 19 carries by the end of it all. I needed to abandon the running game early as I was losing for the better part of the game. Tough loss, ugly game from Chicago. Luckily the Packers also lost, keeping me on top 10-4 to their 9-5.

Played another soon after against Andrew Luck and the Lions again. Needed a win and got it in a big way.

(W) Chicago Bears 31 - 3 Detroit Lions (L)

Trent Richardson decided he still wanted to challenge Forte for the rushing title this season, putting up a lights out 243 yard, 3 TD performance. A big performance by the defense in forcing fumbles (and recovering two of them) caused this one to be a lopsided affair from the beginning.

Sitting at 11-4 with one game left on the season, I'm feeling good about heading in to the playoffs. I'll have to look in the morning to see who is going to end up in/out. I have a feeling Bradford and NYG may come back to haunt me in the NFC Championship (if I make it that far).
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #3493
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn man. You been getting destroyed in almost all of your games. I guess it's time we make a few adjustments to the sliders. You are using the green set right?
Yes i am using the green set
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #3494
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Took an ugly loss to the Giants.

(L) Chicago Bears 24 - 28 New York Giants (W)

Matt Forte gashed me for 170 or so yards on the ground. Sam Bradford made a few big plays with his arm to keep his team in it on key 3rd down situations. I turned the ball over 3 times (one pick and two fumbles). It was a snow game so no surprise to see a few fumbles. I forced a few but didn't recover them. Also, Marcus Richardson had a kick return TD called back on a holding penalty. Trent Richardson tried to keep pace with Forte, but only ran for 87 on 19 carries by the end of it all. I needed to abandon the running game early as I was losing for the better part of the game. Tough loss, ugly game from Chicago. Luckily the Packers also lost, keeping me on top 10-4 to their 9-5.

Played another soon after against Andrew Luck and the Lions again. Needed a win and got it in a big way.

(W) Chicago Bears 31 - 3 Detroit Lions (L)

Trent Richardson decided he still wanted to challenge Forte for the rushing title this season, putting up a lights out 243 yard, 3 TD performance. A big performance by the defense in forcing fumbles (and recovering two of them) caused this one to be a lopsided affair from the beginning.

Sitting at 11-4 with one game left on the season, I'm feeling good about heading in to the playoffs. I'll have to look in the morning to see who is going to end up in/out. I have a feeling Bradford and NYG may come back to haunt me in the NFC Championship (if I make it that far).
Damn that was a tough loss to the Giants. That pretty much secured the top seed to the Giants.. At least you know what to expect next time.. At least you came back and punished the Lions.. That playoff race is gonna be tough..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #3495
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
Yes i am using the green set
Have you tried lowering some of the CPU sliders down to the low end that's in parentheses like the CPUs runblocking(30), CPUs INTs(30), CPUs pass rush (25), CPUs blockshedding (35), and the USER accuracy(25)? If you never tried those changes plug them in and role with that for now.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #3496
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Nice sliders. Pretty realistic. But i dun know is it just me, i am using the green set on ccm and i dun seem to get enough pressure. I have clay matthews on one side and a 83 ovr rookie on the other side. I can barely get one sack in a game using the olbs. My game speed is on slow, does it have any effect on pass rushing?
SevenRF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Top -