Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #3497
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenRF
Nice sliders. Pretty realistic. But i dun know is it just me, i am using the green set on ccm and i dun seem to get enough pressure. I have clay matthews on one side and a 83 ovr rookie on the other side. I can barely get one sack in a game using the olbs. My game speed is on slow, does it have any effect on pass rushing?
How many games have you played? The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden but you can still get plenty of sacks if you mix it up. You have to spread your OLBs(3-4) or DEs out wide anytime you think the CPUs is going to pass so you can get them off the edge against slower Olineman. You also have to mix in some 5 or 6 man blitzes. You can't call a regular 4 man rush on every play and expect to get alot of pressure. The Oline/Dline interaction is messed up and it can be frustrating sometimes but if you get creative with it you'll get plenty of sacks. I always lead the league in sacks with the CPUs pass blocking on 60 so you'll start getting sacks if you follow these tips.. The gamespeed doesn't matter but the threshold has to be on 0.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #3498
Just started!

OVR: 0

I played half a season and is 31st in the league in sacks. Clay matthews just cant get off the right tackle, no matter im usering him or not. Thx for the tip though, do u recommend i user the pass rusher if i want to get pressure or just let the CPU do its thing?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #3499
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenRF
I played half a season and is 31st in the league in sacks. Clay matthews just cant get off the right tackle, no matter im usering him or not. Thx for the tip though, do u recommend i user the pass rusher if i want to get pressure or just let the CPU do its thing?
Well I don't control the rusher. My pass rushers get to the QB on there own.. If you start mixing it up like I said with some 5 or 6 man blitzes and spreading your LBs out wide in every passing situation you'll start getting pressure and sacks..
Old 12-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #3500
Life is short Pray hard!

Sundropjunkie's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Have you tried lowering some of the CPU sliders down to the low end that's in parentheses like the CPUs runblocking(30), CPUs INTs(30), CPUs pass rush (25), CPUs blockshedding (35), and the USER accuracy(25)? If you never tried those changes plug them in and role with that for now.
Will try that when I get home from work!

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Old 12-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #3501
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
Will try that when I get home from work!
Yeah the low end of the green set should work out better for you. Let me know how it goes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #3502
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Made the switch to hybrid sets for the 2013 season. Looking forward to trying them out soon. Finished the 2012 season 9-7 and upset the Pats in the Wild Card.

Got skunked by the Raiders 51-24 in the Divisional. (Packers beat them in the Super Bowl).

Set a lot of records with Weeden after we lost both Richardson and Hardesty in week 9. Really love the balance I found with these but looking forward to a challenge again in 2013!

(Will keep you posted)
Old 12-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #3503
Pew
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay cool and let me know how it goes after you get a few games. If you want the sliders to settle in right away just start a game kick the ball off and restart your game after that. Restart it like that about 3 times and the sliders should settle in.
Just played vs Steelers after settling the sliders in:

Spoiler

This game was utter BS from the start. It wasn't hard, it wasn't a challenge, it was just full of BS. I had 7 dropped interceptions in the first half. Almost every CPU throw that wasn't complete for 50+yards was a dropped pick. The CPU was getting 5+ seconds in the pocket every single play, no matter how many, or who I sent (Considering I have Ngata, Suggs, Mcphee, Lewis, Ellerbe that is ****ing stupid).

Lamarr Woodley just ran straight past my offensive line 4 times, while there was only 4 rushing, yet the RT and Guard just watched him. (I was sacked 5 times in total.) The 3 INTs; 1 was a forced throw. The other 2 were the CPU breaking on the ball that was thrown over 10 yards away and making an interception, whereas my defensive players dropped every single one thrown right at their hands. The CPU forced so many throws into double coverage, which my players didn't even react to. This game wasn't fun, entertaining, or even close to realistic.

The dropped INTs and the CPU getting far too much time in the pocket were the cause of the problems though. The CPU breaking 3 tackles with small WRs vs LBs and Safeties shouldn't happen either.

Also as a note; their kicker missed 4 out of 5 field goals. Sure, there was 13mph winds, and they were from ~45-50 yards out, but that's not right.
(A kickoff return fumble and a forced throw INT are expected; the rest isn't.)
Old 12-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #3504
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Made the switch to hybrid sets for the 2013 season. Looking forward to trying them out soon. Finished the 2012 season 9-7 and upset the Pats in the Wild Card.

Got skunked by the Raiders 51-24 in the Divisional. (Packers beat them in the Super Bowl).

Set a lot of records with Weeden after we lost both Richardson and Hardesty in week 9. Really love the balance I found with these but looking forward to a challenge again in 2013!

(Will keep you posted)
Yeah it should really balance out with those tweaks. I'm a little concerned about the points you are giving up on defense though. We might have to adjust the CPUs offense a little bit to tone that down.. Let me know if you want to do that or just role with the default settings and try to scheme better on defense..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »