Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

i'm not saying not to post because it is very helpfull but use the same sliders for a couple of games to see what happens and not over react to one game and then change everything.I dont have the game yet but have played the demo and past maddens atone so in ccm the slider adjustments dont work the same as quick games.that seems absurd.that could be a big game breaker if this is true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #346
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad56
i'm not saying not to post because it is very helpfull but use the same sliders for a couple of games to see what happens and not over react to one game and then change everything.I dont have the game yet but have played the demo and past maddens atone so in ccm the slider adjustments dont work the same as quick games.that seems absurd.that could be a big game breaker if this is true.
What do you think we have all been doing? He's been playing games ALL DAY trying to find the right set of sliders.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #347
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I gotta wake up at 4 am for work so I wasnt able to finish this game, but I was losing to GB with the Niners 13-7 in the first half when I had to turn it off. I think doug might be right, pass reaction slider seemed fine with it at 100 for CPU. I know small sample size, but I have replayed this week one game like 5x already today lol so I wasnt in that big a hurry to finish it today. I am sure by the time I get home from work tomorrow Jarrod will be pumping out ideas anyway. For thos interested, here is what I was settled on. I felt like I was finally seeing the CPU RB run with some authority and not dance around as much.

Slow Speed - Theshold at 8

Schnaidts Penalty Sliders

45 injury, 55 fatigue

custom auto/subs (work in progress)

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 95
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 30 - 100
INT - 30 - 75
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 70
TACK - 8 - 50

the USER int and pass reaction slider combo at 30 might be little low. Was just using as a starting point.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 0

jdoug you say your sliders are working.witch set are you using and are they in ccm offline or online or just quickgames
Old 08-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #349
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

jaredlib, I'm getting the game at midnight so I'm going to test out those sliders tonight in CCM and I'll post my results.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #350
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Just a couple suggestions. The BEST way to test sliders on a game like this is playing the cpu using the same team it has i.e. Falcons(User) vs. Falcons (CPU) and using the gameflow to call plays. The reason for that is that if you get the sliders perfect, you should have a very, very close game. CPU stats should be close to you own stats. That being said, because it seems this game acts differently in play now than it does in CCM, you cannot do that. The next best way is to keep playing the same game over and over until you get the cpu to act about the way you want it to, then move on to a new team and see if it still hold up. You are going to get way too many variables by playing different teams each time you test a slider to see how it affects the game play. You need as many variables to be the same as possible, so that means playing the same game multiple times to see how the cpu acts differently.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #351
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I think you're right. I have played pairs of games (two games per each setting attempt) with one side at 100 and the other at 0, then flipped em, then tried bot hsides the same niumber, flipped em, etc. etc. I feel like I see something different each time that go either way. I have been really trying to see how the pass reaction slider and INT slider work together to determine how CPU Controlled players position themselves to defend a pass.

What would you suggest? Going back to user 30 cpu 100 for pass reaction and lowering USER INTs to 30?
Yeah lower the USER INTs to 30 or even 25 just to see if it opens up the passing for them.. That is part of my plan when I get the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #352
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
Just a couple suggestions. The BEST way to test sliders on a game like this is playing the cpu using the same team it has i.e. Falcons(User) vs. Falcons (CPU) and using the gameflow to call plays. The reason for that is that if you get the sliders perfect, you should have a very, very close game. CPU stats should be close to you own stats. That being said, because it seems this game acts differently in play now than it does in CCM, you cannot do that. The next best way is to keep playing the same game over and over until you get the cpu to act about the way you want it to, then move on to a new team and see if it still hold up. You are going to get way too many variables by playing different teams each time you test a slider to see how it affects the game play. You need as many variables to be the same as possible, so that means playing the same game multiple times to see how the cpu acts differently.
The sliders work great in Play now.. The issue everyone is having is getting the CPU to be competitive in CC because the gameplay is totally different and the CPU is playing horrible..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »