Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #3673
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Wow your having a good season and your going to post season stats?
Yeah I'm going to post them at the end of the season..
Old 12-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #3674
Rookie

OVR: 3

Finally came back to 13 after utter frustration with 12. It was a game of 2 different halfs. GREEN SET Using my Browns in a quick play vs STL. 1st half threw 3 pics with weeden and had nothing going until a last minute TD to pull within 10 at 17-7. STL came out and capitalized on their opening drive getting a FG making it 20-7 and looked really bad. I had no running game putting up only 46 yards on 20 rushes 16 for 34 by richardson. Once the 4th quarter hit and the cleveland went on a run FG with 10 left to pull to 20-10. Then a stop and a long drive capped by a Benjiman 25 yd catch and run. Gordon threw a sick downfield block to help break him. Failed onside kick but Greg the leg pulled a 45 yd fg left to keep it 20-17. Weeden went 4 for 4 through zone coverage and put up the game winning touchdown with less than 40 seconds left. What could have been if the AI playcalling wasnt so bad in that last 40 seconds idk. Held on for the win. Weeden finished 28/46 360 Yds 3 tds 3 pics 2 sacks

A few minor issues. 1 my run game and 2 the cpu pass game. Bradford was 6 for 22 for 86 yards. He couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat. I didnt force a turnover and only had a few pass deflections. As i mentioned above i have had little success with the running game before i went back to 12 and after. Auto sprint is off but i just cant seem to hit the hole while its open.

The good news. I didnt have an issue with the CPU putting up 190 ish rushing yards. Jackson had one run over 20 and avged about 4 YPC with his back up putting up 70 and avg of about 7 YPC due to 1 25 yd run. Forgot how much i enjoyed this set.

I know i messaged you before about some issues with my running game can you hit me back with a few minor adjustments for CPU passing though. I had this issue before but i dont want to make games that they are completely unwinnable while i am still getting warmed back up to the game again.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #3675
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

little confuse at fagtigue. What will happen if its on 55 because mine is on 50
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #3676
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Finally came back to 13 after utter frustration with 12. It was a game of 2 different halfs. GREEN SET Using my Browns in a quick play vs STL. 1st half threw 3 pics with weeden and had nothing going until a last minute TD to pull within 10 at 17-7. STL came out and capitalized on their opening drive getting a FG making it 20-7 and looked really bad. I had no running game putting up only 46 yards on 20 rushes 16 for 34 by richardson. Once the 4th quarter hit and the cleveland went on a run FG with 10 left to pull to 20-10. Then a stop and a long drive capped by a Benjiman 25 yd catch and run. Gordon threw a sick downfield block to help break him. Failed onside kick but Greg the leg pulled a 45 yd fg left to keep it 20-17. Weeden went 4 for 4 through zone coverage and put up the game winning touchdown with less than 40 seconds left. What could have been if the AI playcalling wasnt so bad in that last 40 seconds idk. Held on for the win. Weeden finished 28/46 360 Yds 3 tds 3 pics 2 sacks

A few minor issues. 1 my run game and 2 the cpu pass game. Bradford was 6 for 22 for 86 yards. He couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat. I didnt force a turnover and only had a few pass deflections. As i mentioned above i have had little success with the running game before i went back to 12 and after. Auto sprint is off but i just cant seem to hit the hole while its open.

The good news. I didnt have an issue with the CPU putting up 190 ish rushing yards. Jackson had one run over 20 and avged about 4 YPC with his back up putting up 70 and avg of about 7 YPC due to 1 25 yd run. Forgot how much i enjoyed this set.

I know i messaged you before about some issues with my running game can you hit me back with a few minor adjustments for CPU passing though. I had this issue before but i dont want to make games that they are completely unwinnable while i am still getting warmed back up to the game again.
What's going on man? That was a great comeback. Yeah you have to keep checking the replays of your run and get a feel for the cut back lanes. Don't hit the sprint button too early make your move to the open lane and then you hit the sprint button. Check the replays so you can see the holes you are messing. This will help you out. Go ahead and raise the CPUs passing to the red set.. That should help pick up there passing. Are you using the updated sliders from the 10th? Double check and make sure you have everything exactly the way I have it..
Old 12-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #3677
Rookie

Aleeeeex94's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey man, thinking of using your red set for my CCM. What are the sack and blocking stats like for your team? Do they give realistic numbers or are these sliders more geared towards the challenge.

Thanks.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #3678
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeeeex94
Hey man, thinking of using your red set for my CCM. What are the sack and blocking stats like for your team? Do they give realistic numbers or are these sliders more geared towards the challenge.

Thanks.
Well I'm very good at generating pressure and getting sacks so you really can't base it off of what I do. I'm leading the league but a comfortable margin with the black set. Some guys struggle with getting pressure because they want to depend on just a 4 man rush. You have to mix it up with some man blitzes on All-Madden because the CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden even with there pass blocking at 0. The block stats come out good.. The sliders give realistic numbers based on the way you play.. My sliders put a lot of responsibility on the USER to execute..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-23-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #3679
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? That was a great comeback. Yeah you have to keep checking the replays of your run and get a feel for the cut back lanes. Don't hit the sprint button too early make your move to the open lane and then you hit the sprint button. Check the replays so you can see the holes you are messing. This will help you out. Go ahead and raise the CPUs passing to the red set.. That should help pick up there passing. Are you using the updated sliders from the 10th? Double check and make sure you have everything exactly the way I have it..

I had just updated to the big bad superslim ps3 so i went ahead and reloaded sliders and all. Auto sprint is off and i haven't been touching it until i am through the hole. Hardesty had the longest run at 10 yards and i used the same style. Cleveland does have a penchant for not getting alot of rushing yards IRL. Richardson is avg 3.5 this season. Hardesty is at 4.6 They are 25th in rushing in the league this season. Went hard to the pass just cause of the deficit by the time i was within a score there was less than 2 minutes left so most of my runs were in the first and early second quarter. Gonna upgrade to red cpu passing as suggested and see how it goes.

On a side note for the previous game i didnt feel that any of the Ints were cheap. The first one was an out route that the CB jumped and the throw was slightly behind Gordon. The second was a bad decision on a comeback route and i completely missed the LB that was lurking in the passing lane. The last I just air mailed on a Slot post route that went about 5 feet over Little's head and right into the awaiting safetys stomach. Weeden can be inaccurate at times and relies alot on short crossing and slant routes so i cant complain about those either.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #3680
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
I had just updated to the big bad superslim ps3 so i went ahead and reloaded sliders and all. Auto sprint is off and i haven't been touching it until i am through the hole. Hardesty had the longest run at 10 yards and i used the same style. Cleveland does have a penchant for not getting alot of rushing yards IRL. Richardson is avg 3.5 this season. Hardesty is at 4.6 They are 25th in rushing in the league this season. Went hard to the pass just cause of the deficit by the time i was within a score there was less than 2 minutes left so most of my runs were in the first and early second quarter. Gonna upgrade to red cpu passing as suggested and see how it goes.

On a side note for the previous game i didnt feel that any of the Ints were cheap. The first one was an out route that the CB jumped and the throw was slightly behind Gordon. The second was a bad decision on a comeback route and i completely missed the LB that was lurking in the passing lane. The last I just air mailed on a Slot post route that went about 5 feet over Little's head and right into the awaiting safetys stomach. Weeden can be inaccurate at times and relies alot on short crossing and slant routes so i cant complain about those either.
Oh ok.. Did you download the patch with the new PS3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »