Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #3689
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDavis45
Favorite Madden game of all time... it was intense and frustrating and probably a bit out of hand but it was awesome...

San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders
Sep 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ((0-0))21106946
Oakland Raiders ((0-0))02132347
Team Stats Comparison
SDGOAK
Total Offense373569
Rushing Yards223128
Passing Yards150441
First Downs1225
Punt Return Yards847
Kick Return Yards98208
Total Yards479824
Turnovers14
3rd Down Converstion5-15 (33%)2-8 (25%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-2
2-Point Conversion0-11-2
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5-54-5
Penalties1-104-40
Posession Time25:2122:39
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck9/2415521
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mikel Leshoure341895.53
Donald Brown382.60
Andrew Luck220100
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Tony gonzalez46215.51
Plaxico Burress244220
Mikel Leshoure110100
Maurice Stovall127271
Greg Little112120
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Ryan Clady30
Todd Herremans11
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Mike Mitchell9000
Reed Doughty8110
Eric Weddle6000
Mike Jenkins6000
Donald Butler5000
Paris Lenon4000
Sherrod Martin3000
Courtney Upshaw3000
(Rest of Team)16010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Dan Bailey4/44/41657
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Mike Scifres520641.20
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Case Keenum27/4537362
Terrelle Pryor4-97901
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Maurice Jones-Drew211165.50
Case Keenum112120
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Darrius Heyward-Bey12192164
Maurice Jones-Drew66050
Brent Celek6102171
Titus Young Sr.32790
Cody Pearcy22110.50
TJ Graham165651
Randall Cobb115150
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Luke Kuechly11000
Pat Angerer7000
Major Wright5000
Von Miller5000
Earl Thomas5000
JJ Watt3100
Patrick Peterson3000
DeMarcus Van ****2010
(Rest of Team)15
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Josh Potter1/14/4752
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brett Kern294470
Damn that was a crazy shootout. Who were you and which set were you using? Also was this your first game with the sliders?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #3690
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well I'm glad you was getting to the QB this game. Still gave up a lot of points. What game clock, gamespeed, and accelerated clock are you using?
15 min...Slow......11 sec run-off....YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! it just hit me.... if i drop the game clock time down... i bet the scores wont be as high and it would be more realistic!!!! *FACEPALM*
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #3691
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
15 min...Slow......11 sec run-off....YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! it just hit me.... if i drop the game clock time down... i bet the scores wont be as high and it would be more realistic!!!! *FACEPALM*
It all depends. Are you getting around 120-130 total plays per game? If you are getting way more then 130 plays combined you definitely need to drop the game clock down to 14 minutes. If you are getting the right amount of plays you just need to play better defense..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #3692
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

How or where do i find out how many plays are being run???
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #3693
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

wow i was getting pretty pissed special in the first quarter when i fumble 2 times and both times lead to a td. fumble 3 times the whole game. bradshaw had like a 80 yard td run. well atleast my offense is starting to play better. next game against the cardinals
wilson should also have 44 attempts passing instead for 33
New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants (1-0)1477735
Seattle Seahawks (0-1)0717630
Team Stats Comparison
NYGSEA
Total Offense438435
Rushing Yards24450
Passing Yards194385
First Downs1516
Punt Return Yards2013
Kick Return Yards44150
Total Yards502598
Turnovers2(+2)4(-2)
3rd Down Converstion5/125/10
4th Down Conversion00/1
2-Point Conversion00/1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/03/0
Penalties1-52-17
Posession Time26:0421:56
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
E.Manning6/912330
E.Honeycutt9/139400
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Bradshaw272127.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Cruz31861
H.Nicks413333.22
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Phillips7000
C.Blackburn6010
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson29/3339221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch12504.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Armstrong (R)69415.61
G.Tate36722.30
S.Rice11165151
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor10000
R.Bryant1001

Last edited by OhWowAUnicow; 12-23-2012 at 07:16 PM.
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #3694
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
How or where do i find out how many plays are being run???
You add up total amount of running attempts, passing attempts, and sacks..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #3695
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
wow i was getting pretty pissed special in the first quarter when i fumble 2 times and both times lead to a td. fumble 3 times the whole game. bradshaw had like a 80 yard td run. well atleast my offense is starting to play better. next game against the cardinals
wilson should also have 44 attempts passing instead for 33
New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants (1-0)1477735
Seattle Seahawks (0-1)0717630
Team Stats Comparison
NYGSEA
Total Offense438435
Rushing Yards24450
Passing Yards194385
First Downs1516
Punt Return Yards2013
Kick Return Yards44150
Total Yards502598
Turnovers2(+2)4(-2)
3rd Down Converstion5/125/10
4th Down Conversion00/1
2-Point Conversion00/1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/03/0
Penalties1-52-17
Posession Time26:0421:56
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
E.Manning6/912330
E.Honeycutt9/139400
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Bradshaw272127.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Cruz31861
H.Nicks413333.22
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Phillips7000
C.Blackburn6010
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson29/3339221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch12504.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Armstrong (R)69415.61
G.Tate36722.30
S.Rice11165151
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor10000
R.Bryant1001
Yeah I got real good with cover the ball up because you will fumble that ball on some hits if you don't cover up.. That was a tough loss. You'll keep improving once adjust some more to the changes.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #3696
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You add up total amount of running attempts, passing attempts, and sacks..
I will do this on my next game against Da bears...
*edit - for both teams or just one?
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie

Last edited by Sundropjunkie; 12-23-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Top -