Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #3705
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
I have a question on injuries and fatigue that i dont get. If i make the fatigue to 55 will make my defenders more tire?
Yeah they get tired faster with the fatigue higher..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #3706
Rookie
 
dream9357's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah they get tired faster with the fatigue higher..
and that's why we put your auto subs in that they could keep your starters in with fatigue at 55 right?
dream9357 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #3707
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
and that's why we put your auto subs in that they could keep your starters in with fatigue at 55 right?
Yeah it's balanced at 55. The starters don't get out much.. Auto subs isn't working right anyway..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #3708
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm not sure. I don't like taking the tackling slider down too low because it affects the pursuit angles of the defenders and they won't react sometimes with the ball carriers right in there face. You can lower the CPUs tackling and breaktackles down to 40 like I have it on the green set if you want both sliders to match up..

The assist tackles don't register this year. It's broken..
Ok that is what I was wondering, if it affected game play like that. Good to know, I'll just have to leave it where its at. The game plays great with these sliders, most fun I have had with Madden all year. Now, working my way up to the blue set...

Seriously these sliders are making me so much better at this game I love it. I usually play as D-line or as a blitzer and I only have 2 picks through 4 games...which isn't too bad but If I wish to raise user INT say 5 points, how would you suggest I raise CPU acc and catch so I do not hurt the CPU ability to move the ball through the air?

Last edited by thefurleyghost; 12-24-2012 at 12:57 AM.
thefurleyghost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:54 AM   #3709
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Well im 0-2 in my season so far..... the bears put a woopin up on me....it started out good and seemed to fall apart on my part as the game went on i started forcing passes and before i released the ball i know it was gonna be bad. INT after INT i believe there was 5 on my part....oh well!...enjoy


Washington Redskins at Chicago Bears
Dec 24, 20121234F
WAS ()030912
CHI ()31014027
Top Performers
PASS: -
RUSH: -
REC: -
Team Stats Comparison
WASCHI
First Downs1811
3rd Down Efficiency8-194-14
4th Down Efficiency1-20-0
Total Yards528355
Passing Yards290148
Rushing Yards71107
Penalties-Penalty Yards6-553-25
Turnovers5(-5)0(+5)
Time of Possession32.2627.34
Scoring Summary
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Grossman1724715
R.GriffinIII56700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E.Royster11373.30
A.Morris471.70
R.Grossman11212.00
R.Grant144.00
B.Banks11212.00
L.Hankerson1-1-1.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Banks69215.30
Lhankerson46716.70
F.Davis46015.00
P.Garcon34214.00
E.Royster2-1-0.50
A.Morris166.00
D.Brisco11111.00
N.Paul13737.01
S.Moss000.00

Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Campbell1215220
J.Cutler33600
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Bush13473.61
M.Forte8658.10
J.Campbell2-4-2.00
E.Bennett1-1-1.00
J.Knox100.00

__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:02 AM   #3710
Pro
 
TDavis45's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nebraska
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that was a crazy shootout. Who were you and which set were you using? Also was this your first game with the sliders?
I was the Raiders; first time using these sliders on the red set. Might not have set in fully yet.
__________________
XO GT: TDavis45

PS4 Username: TJDavis45


Isaiah 41:10
TDavis45 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:55 AM   #3711
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefurleyghost
Ok that is what I was wondering, if it affected game play like that. Good to know, I'll just have to leave it where its at. The game plays great with these sliders, most fun I have had with Madden all year. Now, working my way up to the blue set...

Seriously these sliders are making me so much better at this game I love it. I usually play as D-line or as a blitzer and I only have 2 picks through 4 games...which isn't too bad but If I wish to raise user INT say 5 points, how would you suggest I raise CPU acc and catch so I do not hurt the CPU ability to move the ball through the air?
If you raise the USER INTs to 20 you are going to have to lower the USER pass reaction to 55 because you have to keep each category at 75 and under with the points. You'll kill the whole gameplay if you go over that 75 point limit. You should probably raise the CPUs passing to the blue set if you make that change because your coverage is also going to be tighter since the pass reaction is being lowered too..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #3712
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
Well im 0-2 in my season so far..... the bears put a woopin up on me....it started out good and seemed to fall apart on my part as the game went on i started forcing passes and before i released the ball i know it was gonna be bad. INT after INT i believe there was 5 on my part....oh well!...enjoy


Washington Redskins at Chicago Bears
Dec 24, 20121234F
WAS ()030912
CHI ()31014027
Top Performers
PASS: -
RUSH: -
REC: -
Team Stats Comparison
WASCHI
First Downs1811
3rd Down Efficiency8-194-14
4th Down Efficiency1-20-0
Total Yards528355
Passing Yards290148
Rushing Yards71107
Penalties-Penalty Yards6-553-25
Turnovers5(-5)0(+5)
Time of Possession32.2627.34
Scoring Summary
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Grossman1724715
R.GriffinIII56700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E.Royster11373.30
A.Morris471.70
R.Grossman11212.00
R.Grant144.00
B.Banks11212.00
L.Hankerson1-1-1.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Banks69215.30
Lhankerson46716.70
F.Davis46015.00
P.Garcon34214.00
E.Royster2-1-0.50
A.Morris166.00
D.Brisco11111.00
N.Paul13737.01
S.Moss000.00

Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Campbell1215220
J.Cutler33600
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Bush13473.61
M.Forte8658.10
J.Campbell2-4-2.00
E.Bennett1-1-1.00
J.Knox100.00


Well its big improvement over you giving up 60 points. Looks like we need to get back in the lab about your offense now. 5 picks pretty much killed the game for you. Your rushing has been bad too.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Top -