Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #3737
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
My games are great very realistic stats and feel..only sucky stats are tackles since Madden took out assists they are low and seems DWare cant pass rush ASpencer gets all my sacks ill switch olb and still same results lol...only other grip is Dez looses 90% of all jump balls and end up as picks.. any suggestions Jarodd? for deep jump passes 1 on 1? and how i can Ware going Spencer had 14 sacks on year, BCarter had 6, Church had 5, Ware had 2....top tackler was SLee w/ 112 thats about 50-60 tackles off realistic stats but that assisted tackles stat needs to come back...NFL tackle leader for season was PWillis -121
What's going on man? Where have you been hiding? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Well you know the Right side pass rusher always gets most of the sacks. I swap my DEs around all season so the other one can get some sacks. You have to put D.Ware on that side where Spencer is if you want him to get sacks. That's been a broken area on the game for years.. If you want Dez to win more jump balls you are going to have to lower the CPUs INTs to 60 or 55. It will make the CPU react less to the ball in the air.. Yeah I had that they took the assisted tackles out. That definitely hurt the tackling stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
season stats
Romo 4365 yards..67% comp..34 td 14 int 245 rush yards
Dez 1457 yards..97 passes 15 td
Witten 1002 yards 114 passes 9td

DMurray 1396 yards 9td missed 3 games 4.8 ypc 47 rec 409 yards

record 10-6 all very accurate stats imo..
Stats look good. Have you been keeping up with all the updates I made over the past month and half? I haven't see you on in a while and I updated the sliders alot since then..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-24-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #3738
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaybookKing
We are using the green sliders currently because it's just me and some guys from our dorm who aren't to good at madden yet. We're one season in and I had my own sliders before and I met him in the NFC Championship and got blown out by his spread offense because my defensive AI was miserable because I had the sliders adjusted probably way past 100 making the AI go down ( wasn't aware it couldn't go over 75 till I read your thread).

The problem I'm having is he legit does not run the ball and I want to make it harder so he has to resort to not just passing to win games because it results in unrealistic stats such as the 774 and 7/3 I'm gonna list the other stats below as well so I can show you what I'm working with and you can give me adjustments that will adjust our gameplay accordingly. I want to limit big plays because that is his offense and it is unrealistic to have 10+ 20+ yard gains a game. I play a more reserved run first and dink and dunk offense throwing for 5-8 yard gains and going down the field opposed to his no huddle spread college game plan.

His most recent game Eagles 63-56 over Washington

Rushing:
McCoy 2/1 1TD
Receiving:
D Johnson 5/75
C Gates 5/33
L McCoy 5/225 2 TD wtf?
D Jackson 4/181 2 TD
Celek 6/31
T Mellon 5/135 3 TD

My most recent game as the niners #7-31 SF over CIN OT

Kap 27/49 4/3 333 yards R. Malaluga ball hawked my *** twice. ( gotta get that intermediate trajectory down.)

Rush:
28/ 102 1TD Frank Gore

Receiving:

V Davis 10/149 3TD
F Gore 3/30
Crabtree 6/74
D Miller 1/34 1 TD
Keldani 5/36
R Barden 2/7

Side note is there a slider to make my Dline more effective I had JJ Watt and JPP and they rarely make plays they get maybe 2-3 tackles a game and last season only had like 10 sacks each with much easier sliders. I only had one sack last game and my front 7 is Watt F.Cox JPP A.Smith Willis Bowman and M. Kendricks
The only thing I can tell you to do is put the CPUs pass defense on the red or blue set.. Pass reaction and INTs because I know you said you want to keep the CPUs pass rush on the green set. It's the only way to make it tougher on his passing. It sounds like he really needs the CPUs pass defense to be on the black set but I'm not sure how the rest of y'all would handle that. That pass rush really needs to get cranked up also to slow him down.. The Green set seems too easy for him..

On All-Madden it's tough to get a realistic push up front even with the CPUs pass blocking at 0. You are going to have to mix it up with some man blitzes to so you can get some possible free releases to the QB and you are going to have to spread your Dline or LBs out wide to get them off the edge. Whatever side JJ.Watt is on you are going to have to shift him to the edge so he can get around the tackle.. Spreading your Dline or LBs in passing situations is the key to getting pressure..
Old 12-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #3739
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
The last two games i have done much better so i would say yes but i just looked at my season stats and here they are
Yards tds ints
T.Romo 3,700 28 29
K.Orton 117 1 0
So ill see how i finish the season if i keep this up then il go down to 4 if i have more picks then tds again ill leave it at 5 unless it gets to easy next year
Yeah see how the season finishes off before you make that change.. You still had a tough season so far..
Old 12-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #3740
Rookie

PlaybookKing's Arena

OVR: 0

The thing is Jarodd the guy is not that good! To play on black he just waits until the defense calls a bad play and then no huddles all the way down the field . I know he's not that good because when I play him on online with the regular all pro sliders i win 8/10 times.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #3741
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
The thing is Jarodd the guy is not that good! To play on black he just waits until the defense calls a bad play and then no huddles all the way down the field . I know he's not that good because when I play him on online with the regular all pro sliders i win 8/10 times.
Oh I misread what you said earliar my bad. Well on the black set with the pass reaction on 0 and the INTs on 65 he'll think twice about taking shots down the field like that. He'll find himself on the tail end of throwing 4 to 5 picks a game trying to exploit that all game.. The only way to tone that down is by putting the CPUs pass defense on the blue or black set and having the accuracy low too. You already said you are playing with the accuracy at 3 so it would be brutal with the blue or black settings. The accuracy at 4 is good with the black set. The pass rush plays a big role in it too because he won't have time to sit back there all day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #3742
Rookie

PlaybookKing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh I misread what you said earliar my bad. Well on the black set with the pass reaction on 0 and the INTs on 65 he'll think twice about taking shots down the field like that. He'll find himself on the tail end of throwing 4 to 5 picks a game trying to exploit that all game.. The only way to tone that down is by putting the CPUs pass defense on the blue or black set and having the accuracy low too. You already said you are playing with the accuracy at 3 so it would be brutal with the blue or black settings. The accuracy at 4 is good with the black set. The pass rush plays a big role in it too because he won't have time to sit back there all day.
I feel like I'd get dropped alot more I'm already the most sacked QB in the league through the first 3 games sacked 15 times I however have played the Browns Steelers and Cincinnati all pretty good pass rushers. I'm going to head into practice mode and try to imitate Andy Dalton and just quick scan and release it in a second but I feel as if some routes don't develop fast enough such as the deep in when other routes are covered I should probably throw the ball away more :X
Old 12-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #3743
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I feel like I'd get dropped alot more I'm already the most sacked QB in the league through the first 3 games sacked 15 times I however have played the Browns Steelers and Cincinnati all pretty good pass rushers. I'm going to head into practice mode and try to imitate Andy Dalton and just quick scan and release it in a second but I feel as if some routes don't develop fast enough such as the deep in when other routes are covered I should probably throw the ball away more :X
Yeah it sounds like you are holding on to the ball too long.. That's too many sacks man.. I barely get sacked that many times for the season with the black set. You definitely need to start throwing the ball away or checking it down to your 2nd or 3rd option. You should recognize right away if your first option is covered or not.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #3744
Rookie

PlaybookKing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it sounds like you are holding on to the ball too long.. That's too many sacks man.. I barely get sacked that many times for the season with the black set. You definitely need to start throwing the ball away or checking it down to your 2nd or 3rd option. You should recognize right away if your first option is covered or not.
Yeah I have come a long way since madden 12 I've started calling more audible and hot routes. Ive been working in practice mode using the cpu on random play. I try to count players in the box and watch the middle line backer crash or drop back and the corner and safety on the side which my first option is on I look for safeties crashing otherwise I try to check down to gore in the flat or someone on a cross and comeback route.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »