Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #3753
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
this game was a big challenge. kevin ogletree was just catching everything so he had a big game and in the final 30 seconds they scored a td to tie the game to make it go to overtime then in ot i got the ball first got all the way down to the 15 yard line and on 4 and inches i decided to kick the field goal then demarco murray had a 30 yard td run for the win.
Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Dallas Cowboys (1-0)71077637
Seattle Seahawks (1-0)140710334
Team Stats Comparison
DALSEA
Total Offense443508
Rushing Yards128121
Passing Yards315387
First Downs1824
Punt Return Yards020
Kick Return Yards72149
Total Yards515677
Turnovers0(+3)3(-3)
3rd Down Converstion4/1011/15
4th Down Conversion1/10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/03/2
Penalties1-51-10
Posession Time26:2036:48
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo19/2832520
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray221094.92
F.Jones3289.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K.Ogletree10210212
J.Witten348160
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Carr9020
D.Conner9000
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson25/4140123
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch31892.81
R.Wilson3258.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Rice911312.51
G.Tate614223.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
E.Thomas8000
B.Wagner6100
Damn that sucks. I think I would have went for it on that 4th and inches. I don't think I would have risked giving them the ball back. Haha
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #3754
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Well....so far the Redskins are 0-3 in their preseason games....let's hope they do better when the regular season is apon them *EDIT*.. i messed up on the qb part for the skins for their completions and att
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Indianapolis Colts at Washington Redskins
Dec 25, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts ()51401938
Washington Redskins ()777021
Team Stats Comparison
INDWAS
Total Offense388237
Rushing Yards13845
Passing Yards250192
First Downs127
Punt Return Yards2734
Kick Return Yards114196
Total Yards529467
Turnovers1(+3)4(-3)
3rd Down Converstion4-173-14
4th Down Conversion0-01-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties2-202-25
Posession Time39:3520:25
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Stanton13/2019311
A.Luck7/46500
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Moore22924.10
D.Brown11383.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Avery55310.60
K.Winslow3258.30
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Grossman2716324
R.GriffinIII25910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E.Royster19291.50
A.Morris3165.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Banks514428.82
A.Morris14949.01

__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie

Last edited by Sundropjunkie; 12-25-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:21 AM   #3755
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

here is game number 3 and i just ran the ball all over green bay. hopefully AP can do the same this weekend and break the rushing record. other then that nothing to say and merry christmas
Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Green Bay Packers (2-0)0731424
Seattle Seahawks (1-1)71071438
Team Stats Comparison
GNBSEA
Total Offense373478
Rushing Yards137249
Passing Yards236229
First Downs1321
Punt Return Yards062
Kick Return Yards2360
Total Yards396600
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion5/125/11
4th Down Conversion0/10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/02/1
Penalties3-252-20
Posession Time2225
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson21/3624912
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch20201102
R.Wilson64881
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Rice79813.90
Z.Miller48521.21
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Wright2001
B.Irvin3200
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Rodgers22/3325130
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Benson1414210.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Nelson612821.31
J.Finley9647.12
J.Jones550120
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R.Pickett3200
C.Woodson4010
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2012, 02:46 AM   #3756
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
Well....so far the Redskins are 0-3 in their preseason games....let's hope they do better when the regular season is apon them *EDIT*.. i messed up on the qb part for the skins for their completions and att
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Indianapolis Colts at Washington Redskins
Dec 25, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts ()51401938
Washington Redskins ()777021
Team Stats Comparison
INDWAS
Total Offense388237
Rushing Yards13845
Passing Yards250192
First Downs127
Punt Return Yards2734
Kick Return Yards114196
Total Yards529467
Turnovers1(+3)4(-3)
3rd Down Converstion4-173-14
4th Down Conversion0-01-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties2-202-25
Posession Time39:3520:25
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Stanton13/2019311
A.Luck7/46500
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Moore22924.10
D.Brown11383.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Avery55310.60
K.Winslow3258.30
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Grossman2716324
R.GriffinIII25910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E.Royster19291.50
A.Morris3165.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Banks514428.82
A.Morris14949.01

Looks like you are still forcing a lot of passes with the picks you threw.. Did you get in the lab with all of those tips we discussed earlier? Looks like we need to discuss your running now..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #3757
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
here is game number 3 and i just ran the ball all over green bay. hopefully AP can do the same this weekend and break the rushing record. other then that nothing to say and merry christmas
Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Green Bay Packers (2-0)0731424
Seattle Seahawks (1-1)71071438
Team Stats Comparison
GNBSEA
Total Offense373478
Rushing Yards137249
Passing Yards236229
First Downs1321
Punt Return Yards062
Kick Return Yards2360
Total Yards396600
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion5/125/11
4th Down Conversion0/10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/02/1
Penalties3-252-20
Posession Time2225
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson21/3624912
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch20201102
R.Wilson64881
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Rice79813.90
Z.Miller48521.21
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Wright2001
B.Irvin3200
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Rodgers22/3325130
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Benson1414210.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Nelson612821.31
J.Finley9647.12
J.Jones550120
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R.Pickett3200
C.Woodson4010
Yeah you handled your business this game.. I hope AP breaks the record but I hope they lose the game so my Giants can somehow slip in the playoffs. Haha! Merry Christmas to you too man.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #3758
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Looks like you are still forcing a lot of passes with the picks you threw.. Did you get in the lab with all of those tips we discussed earlier? Looks like we need to discuss your running now..
Yeah.....tried the "looking down the field"....didn't go so well as i was sacked a few times...i didn't get to the lab i def need too!!!!LOL!!!
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #3759
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundropjunkie
Yeah.....tried the "looking down the field"....didn't go so well as i was sacked a few times...i didn't get to the lab i def need too!!!!LOL!!!
Haha! Well you can't just stare down the field. You have to quickly look at all your reads and get the ball out of your hands to ths open guy. If no one is open throw the ball away. That's why I told you to go into practice and work on those things. Well I guess preseason games is practice too..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #3760
Life is short Pray hard!
 
Sundropjunkie's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Danville,VA
Posts: 496
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This game was a very close game!!! the most fun i've had in a long time!!
The Bucs scored a last min TD to take the lead.... i got within scoring range.. made the throw....Incomplete
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Redskins
Dec 25, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0)7771738
Washington Redskins (0-0)1477735
Team Stats Comparison
TAMWAS
Total Offense514405
Rushing Yards9489
Passing Yards420316
First Downs1715
Punt Return Yards3922
Kick Return Yards110130
Total Yards663557
Turnovers1(-1)0(+1)
3rd Down Converstion8-153-13
4th Down Conversion1-13-3
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-22-2
Penalties2-232-10
Posession Time30:2429:36
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Oriovsky26/1630230
J.Freeman8/612511
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.Blount23743.20
D.Martin6152.50
D.Ware155.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L.Stocker69315.51
C.Owusu59519.01
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
D.Penn01
C.Nicks01
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Grossman30/1627130
R.GriffinIII4/25210
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E.Royster20703.50
A.Morris6223.60
R.Grant2-3-1.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
F.Davis710414.80
L.Hankerson411027.52
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
C.Chester10
A.Morris10
K.Lichtensteiger01
__________________
Favorite Teams

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Sundropjunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Top -