Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #3785
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

wow i hate option plays after this game. cam started off the game with a 50 yard run. i made alot of bad passes which where interception. tough game but need to win next week against new england patriots
Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()013720
Carolina Panthers ()10701027
Team Stats Comparison
SEACAR
Total Offense196399
Rushing Yards90201
Passing Yards106198
First Downs1212
Punt Return Yards1920
Kick Return Yards10872
Total Yards323491
Turnovers3(-2)1(+2)
3rd Down Converstion5/124/10
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/2
Penalties2-174-48
Posession Time27:4020:20
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson16/2816113
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch22843.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Rice678131
M.Lynch34414.60
G.Tate220100
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor8000
B.Wagner5100
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Newton12/1720420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Williams199651
C.Newton68514.10
M.Tolbert220100
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Olsoen57314.61
S.Smith24522.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Godfrey7010
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #3786
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariarch
Hey jarrod... not getting any INTs on these settings.. rest of stats are really good, but my guys just drop balls which land in their hands.. even Earl Thomas with 80 odd catch rating.

I guess you can change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0.. I personally don't like how weak the CPUs passing became against me when using those settings but it might work for you and you should start getting your picks along with better coverage from lowering the pass reaction..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #3787
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

i ll probably increase pass reaction to 55 and lower int to 20 however with the 50/25 i have now i only have about 7 int;s and i have played 12 games is that ok??
cajolingknave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #3788
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
wow i hate option plays after this game. cam started off the game with a 50 yard run. i made alot of bad passes which where interception. tough game but need to win next week against new england patriots
Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()013720
Carolina Panthers ()10701027
Team Stats Comparison
SEACAR
Total Offense196399
Rushing Yards90201
Passing Yards106198
First Downs1212
Punt Return Yards1920
Kick Return Yards10872
Total Yards323491
Turnovers3(-2)1(+2)
3rd Down Converstion5/124/10
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/2
Penalties2-174-48
Posession Time27:4020:20
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson16/2816113
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch22843.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Rice678131
M.Lynch34414.60
G.Tate220100
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor8000
B.Wagner5100
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Newton12/1720420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Williams199651
C.Newton68514.10
M.Tolbert220100
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Olsoen57314.61
S.Smith24522.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Godfrey7010

Haha! Yeah Cam killed me like that too the last time I played them.. What's your record now?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #3789
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajolingknave
i ll probably increase pass reaction to 55 and lower int to 20 however with the 50/25 i have now i only have about 7 int;s and i have played 12 games is that ok??
If you aren't dead last in the league I don't see a problem with it.. It's up to you though.. I have 10 picks after 12 games with the 60-15-0 setup. I'm in the middle of the pack..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-26-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #3790
Rookie
 
PSUFreak083's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: GA
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I had to lower your injury slider due to my team having a total of 6 injured players. The problem is though they were all going to miss 5 weeks or more, and just to make sure I set the sliders right I would play one of my offline CCM for at least 5 minutes before I quit and do it again. I did that each 3 times.
PSUFreak083 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #3791
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFreak083
I had to lower your injury slider due to my team having a total of 6 injured players. The problem is though they were all going to miss 5 weeks or more, and just to make sure I set the sliders right I would play one of my offline CCM for at least 5 minutes before I quit and do it again. I did that each 3 times.
Yeah if you had to lower the injuries that's cool. It's really a personal preference. I like mines where it is. I haven't had anything out of the ordinary. Which set are you using?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #3792
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If you aren't dead last in the league I don't see a problem with it.. It's up to you though.. I have 10 picks after 12 games with the 60-15-0 setup. I'm in the middle of the pack..
I'll try and let you know.. trouble is coverage is fine... good Qbs get 300 yards and Tds etc, and bad Qbs dont do so well... there just arn't any INTs... 2nd season with your sliders and total of 8 in 22 games!
ariarch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 AM.

Top -