Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 04:28 AM   #3849
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Decided to start a NEW franchise with the Denver Broncos using the Blue set (decided to go with it this go round lol)

so far I'm 2-1

Games have come with great variety

Week 1 (W)

Steelers @ Broncos score 29-30 (Last Second Field Goal)

Week 2 (L)

Broncos @ Falcons score 41-3 (The score should tell you how this game went)

Week 3 (W)

Texans @ Broncos score 44-14 (Shut Foster down the whole game he couldn't do anything)


Stats are good to


Bout to play Week 4 against the Raiders who are 1-2

Ronnie Hillman is my X-FACTOR , he might not play running back because of McGahee and Moreno but when it come to returning kicks he becoming very valuable

Kick Returns

Hillman(Rookie)- 4 Kick Returns 170 yards 42.5 AVG 1 TD

Eric Page(Rookie)- 8 Kick Returns 208 yards 25.5 0 TD


Punt Returns

Hillman(Rookie)- 9 Punt Returns 186 yards 20.7 AVG 2 TD


Really hope they can maintain this throughout the season Especially come PLAYOFF time
You went ahead and dropped down to that blue set huh? Haha! The blue set is tough though.. You can't sleep on the CPU on that set either. Your games have definitely came out with variety. You had a nail biter, got blown out, and blew them out.. That's exactly the way games should be.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:41 AM   #3850
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
this game was rough. in overtime i was going in for a game winning field goal then i had a fumble and then the jets ended up hitting a field goal with about 20 seconds left in overtime. have a bye next so here is the standing in the nfc west
1.49ers(6-4)
2.seahawks(5-5)
3.rams(5-5)
4.cardinals(2-8)
New York Jets at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New York Jets (4-4)72170338
Seattle Seahawks (5-4)71477035
Team Stats Comparison
NYJSEA
Total Offense468501
Rushing Yards119218
Passing Yards349283
First Downs1925
Punt Return Yards1025
Kick Return Yards12493
Total Yards602619
Turnovers1(+4)5(-4)
3rd Down Converstion7/154/10
4th Down Conversion1/12/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/03/0
Penalties3-183-25
Posession Time37:5926:29
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Sanchez26/3235520
T.Tebow1/1110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S.Greene341153.32
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Edwards710214.50
J.Kerley611018.31
S.Holmes22914.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Revis9000
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson22/3631022
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch2520183
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Rice10949.40
Z.Miller510120.21
M.Robinson242211
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D.Shead9000
M.Wagner8000
Damn you in a tight race for the division... You definitely need to start putting together a string of wins.. That was another tough loss against the Jets.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #3851
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I guess you can change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0.. I personally don't like how weak the CPUs passing became against me when using those settings but it might work for you and you should start getting your picks along with better coverage from lowering the pass reaction..
Hey Jarodd still loving the blacks, 9 CCM deep...... I get a ton of sacks too but very few picks. I am going to try the 75 CPB with the 55-20 CPR slider, don't you think they may balance out more? With CPU being better protected the pass game should not fall off all that much.... atleast I hope not.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #3852
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Hey Jarodd still loving the blacks, 9 CCM deep...... I get a ton of sacks too but very few picks. I am going to try the 75 CPB with the 55-20 CPR slider, don't you think they may balance out more? With CPU being better protected the pass game should not fall off all that much.... atleast I hope not.
Yeah it might work but I currently have 14 picks on the season after 13 games so I'm really not struggling like other's with the picks.. Let me know how that combination works.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #3853
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

reggie bush had like a 80 yard td run. then in the final minutes of the game russel wilson went down and i got in field goal range and won the game
Seattle Seahawks at Miami Dolphins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (5-5)01071027
Miami Dolphins (2-7)3312725
Team Stats Comparison
SEAMIA
Total Offense357326
Rushing Yards125225
Passing Yards232101
First Downs2312
Punt Return Yards150
Kick Return Yards21345
Total Yards585371
Turnovers2(-1)1(+1)
3rd Down Converstion8/137/12
4th Down Conversion1/11/1
2-Point Conversion00/2
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/11/2
Penalties7-502-25
Posession Time26:5321:07
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson22/3421221
M.Flynn2/22000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch241184.90
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R.Turbin224122
G.Tate8769.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner8000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.Washington621335.51
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Tannehill13/2011611
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R.Bush212089.91
M.Thigpen2199.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C.Clay45413.50
B.Hartline33812.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Clemons8000
K.Dansby8000
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #3854
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
reggie bush had like a 80 yard td run. then in the final minutes of the game russel wilson went down and i got in field goal range and won the game
Seattle Seahawks at Miami Dolphins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (5-5)01071027
Miami Dolphins (2-7)3312725
Team Stats Comparison
SEAMIA
Total Offense357326
Rushing Yards125225
Passing Yards232101
First Downs2312
Punt Return Yards150
Kick Return Yards21345
Total Yards585371
Turnovers2(-1)1(+1)
3rd Down Converstion8/137/12
4th Down Conversion1/11/1
2-Point Conversion00/2
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/11/2
Penalties7-502-25
Posession Time26:5321:07
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson22/3421221
M.Flynn2/22000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch241184.90
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R.Turbin224122
G.Tate8769.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner8000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.Washington621335.51
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Tannehill13/2011611
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R.Bush212089.91
M.Thigpen2199.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C.Clay45413.50
B.Hartline33812.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Clemons8000
K.Dansby8000
All your games are coming down to the wire with a classic finish. Haha! It's been a wild season for you. Can't wait to see how it turns out..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #3855
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Nice recap man.. T.Brady was on point. You was shredding them pretty good with Mannning too.. Tough loss though..

Where do you have the USER pass defense at?
I believe I have it at 60-15-0, the red set values.
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #3856
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
I believe I have it at 60-15-0, the red set values.
Well you can change it to 55-20-0 if you feel like you should be getting more picks..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Top -