Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2012, 04:56 AM   #385
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeGM
Hm hopefully this game was a fluke but boy what a stark difference from game one.

I hope this was a one time thing but boy did I go crazy on kick returns seemed to be almost automatic easy. It also seemed like my receivers were a lot more open this game then @MIN. Seems to be a solid line with MJD vs Defense. A few big runs, then get mainly 2-5yd gains.

Schaub passed out of his mind this game. He always had the ball and did not have Arian Foster due to injury. Texans screen game could not get going at all. Out of the 8ish screens HOU ran the majority ended up in sacks, incompletions or INT. About to do a Play Now to compare the sliders in different game modes. Will post back with results. (Black with red edits)
Offline CCM? See if your sliders reverted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #386
Rookie

TeGM's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHigh hitman
Offline CCM? See if your sliders reverted.
Nope playing 1 user Online CCM. Sliders stayed the same. Just hoping the kickoffs were a one time thing. We shall see
Old 08-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #387
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Thought I would give these a shot since there getting great feedback. The only things I changed were,played on very slow with 50 threshold. Here's the results...

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens ()3140017
Pittsburgh Steelers ()3381024
Team Stats Comparison
BALPIT
Total Offense164458
Rushing Yards19151
Passing Yards145307
First Downs423
Punt Return Yards1530
Kick Return Yards111103
Total Yards290591
Turnovers04
3rd Down Converstion1-88-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-01-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-13-4
Penalties0-02-10
Posession Time15:0332:57
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Roethlisberger21/2930724
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mendenhall321123.50
Redman8232.80
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco8/1215420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice17191.10

Before anyone say's anything,YES I was absolutely sure I was playing on All Madden using exactly what was printed using the black slider set.

I find it hard to believe that playing on very slow and threshold @50 would produce #'s THIS out of whack,needless to say...there was no threat of a running game from Baltimore with Rice.

I had double and triple checked to make sure the settings hadn't reverted back,and sure enough they hadn't. This was a play now game also...so from what I've read ccm is even easier? unless you play online ccm by yourself.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 08-28-2012, 07:47 AM   #388
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

The reason the CPU has no running game has nothing to do with sliders. The physics are causing them to constantly trip over their own lineman. It happens on at least 50% of the cpu run plays. The only way they run the ball well is if they get a big hole to run through. But if your in a run defense that doesnt really happen. EA needs to fix it. theres nothing we can do with sliders. I'll just keep saying this again and again until you guys realize that.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #389
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
The reason the CPU has no running game has nothing to do with sliders. The physics are causing them to constantly trip over their own lineman. It happens on at least 50% of the cpu run plays. The only way they run the ball well is if they get a big hole to run through. But if your in a run defense that doesnt really happen. EA needs to fix it. theres nothing we can do with sliders. I'll just keep saying this again and again until you guys realize that.
During the demo,I had adjusted the sliders on all-pro,that actually made the cpu TO good at running the ball,so I know it's not impossible to do,as I did it.

I'll probably just incorporate my running sliders into these and see what happens,because like I've said....I had Gore running all over the Giants defense in the demo,so I know it's possible to get a run game from the cpu.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #390
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
During the demo,I had adjusted the sliders on all-pro,that actually made the cpu TO good at running the ball,so I know it's not impossible to do,as I did it.

I'll probably just incorporate my running sliders into these and see what happens,because like I've said....I had Gore running all over the Giants defense in the demo,so I know it's possible to get a run game from the cpu.
I have heard before that all pro sliders can give a better challenge in certain aspects of the game but i also heard switching to all pro opens up the passing game way too much.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #391
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
I have heard before that all pro sliders can give a better challenge in certain aspects of the game but i also heard switching to all pro opens up the passing game way too much.
In my time with the demo and messing with sliders,like I mentioned earlier,I had both Helu and Gore run all over me,to be honest I didn't really mess with the passing sliders so much,as I noticed right from the get go that the running game needed immediate attention.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #392
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does the retail version sliders play better in CCM or is it still the same issues?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »