Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #3929
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Okay here are my season stats.. I finished 14-2

Passing
E.Manning 101.2-QB 4,475yds 65comp% 45TDs 20INTs(Pro Bowl)
D.Thompson(rookie) 432yds 66comp% 6TDs 6INTs

Rushing
A.Bradshaw 251car 1720yds 6.8avg 20TDs(Pro Bowl)
D.Wilson 154car 1159yds 7.5avg 9TDs(Pro Bowl)
A.Brown 121car 564yds 4.7avg 8TDs

Recieving
#4(Me) 80rec 1503yds 15TDs(Pro Bowl)
V.Cruz 73rec 1170yds 13TDs(Pro Bowl)
H.Nicks 64rec 1189yds 12TDs
M.Bennett 80rec 527yds 5TDs(Pro Bowl)
D.Wilson 36rec 342yds 3TDs
R.Randle 9rec 150yds 2TDs
D.Carson 3rec 18yds 1TD
T.Beckum 1rec 8yds

Blocking
C.Snee 12pancakes(Pro Bowl)
W.Beatty 6pancakes
D.Diehl 5pancakes
P.Seaver(rookie) 5pancakes
K.Boothe 4pancakes

Defense
K.Maewether(Beast rookie MLB) 118tackles(51 for loss), 16sacks, 6FF(Pro Bowl)
J.Pierre Paul 17sacks, 3FFs(Pro Bowl)
J.Tuck 16 sacks, 2FFs(Pro Bowl)
O.Umenyiora 7sacks
K.Phillips 90tackles, 2INTs
T.Thomas 6INTs, 67 tackles(Pro Bowl)
P.Amukmara 4INTs,
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #3930
MVP
 
EAGLESFAN10's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

You have 3 over 1,000 yards recieving that ish crazy you playing with the GREEN set lol just messin those stats are something serious though

also 2 running backs with over 1,000 yards rushing WOW!!!!!!
__________________
LOUISVILLE
Pacers
Ali/Mayweather
Eagles

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
EAGLESFAN10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #3931
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
You have 3 over 1,000 yards recieving that ish crazy you playing with the GREEN set lol just messin those stats are something serious though

also 2 running backs with over 1,000 yards rushing WOW!!!!!!
Haha! Yeah I was flicking the ball around.. I'm looking to make the USER passing a little tougher. I been testing out the USER accuracy at 2 and 1.. Trying to see if I can still make all the throws.. It feels alright so far.

I wish it was some kind of way I can make the CPUs rush defense better. Running the ball is a little too easy.. I want to raise the CPUs tackling but that would cause more fumbles and a bunch of more big hits on damn near every play..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #3932
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sucks you didn't land M.Wallace but at least you got a good WR in the draft. What is his speed?
i think he had around a 92 speed. hes also 6'4. i picked up these two undrafted wr. one is 6'5 72 overall but 85 speed and the other is 6'1 62 overall and a 95 overall speed

Last edited by OhWowAUnicow; 01-02-2013 at 10:40 PM.
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #3933
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay here are my season stats.. I finished 14-2

Passing
E.Manning 101.2-QB 4,475yds 65comp% 45TDs 20INTs(Pro Bowl)
D.Thompson(rookie) 432yds 66comp% 6TDs 6INTs

Rushing
A.Bradshaw 251car 1720yds 6.8avg 20TDs(Pro Bowl)
D.Wilson 154car 1159yds 7.5avg 9TDs(Pro Bowl)
A.Brown 121car 564yds 4.7avg 8TDs

Recieving
#4(Me) 80rec 1503yds 15TDs(Pro Bowl)
V.Cruz 73rec 1170yds 13TDs(Pro Bowl)
H.Nicks 64rec 1189yds 12TDs
M.Bennett 80rec 527yds 5TDs(Pro Bowl)
D.Wilson 36rec 342yds 3TDs
R.Randle 9rec 150yds 2TDs
D.Carson 3rec 18yds 1TD
T.Beckum 1rec 8yds

Blocking
C.Snee 12pancakes(Pro Bowl)
W.Beatty 6pancakes
D.Diehl 5pancakes
P.Seaver(rookie) 5pancakes
K.Boothe 4pancakes

Defense
K.Maewether(Beast rookie MLB) 118tackles(51 for loss), 16sacks, 6FF(Pro Bowl)
J.Pierre Paul 17sacks, 3FFs(Pro Bowl)
J.Tuck 16 sacks, 2FFs(Pro Bowl)
O.Umenyiora 7sacks
K.Phillips 90tackles, 2INTs
T.Thomas 6INTs, 67 tackles(Pro Bowl)
P.Amukmara 4INTs,
damn those are some nice looking stats. you got 2 top rushers and 3 top wide recievers that all went over 1000 yards then the defense just looks as good. how much sacks did you end up with the whole year?
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:48 PM   #3934
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you definitely need to start looking or a QB to develop.. I have a QB on the team right now I'm trying to build up but he has a long way to go. He had a super low overall but his arm strength was 99 and his speed was 85. I let him play in a few games for me when I was up..
I believe thats denny thompson right? i remember i drafted him and nick akuna in my last franchise
EDIT: Nevermind i just saww your season stats and i see you got Seaver he gets tired so fast but he had good ratings if i remember right an d i drafted the qb i wanted but he was one of those storyline players so i guess his arm strength dropped also hes a lefty it was weird throwing with him in the pre-season game because i always roll out to my right
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by rattlesnake31368; 01-02-2013 at 10:53 PM.
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #3935
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
i think he had around a 92 speed. hes also 6'4. i picked up these two undrafted wr. one is 6'5 72 overall but 85 speed and the other is 6'1 62 overall and a 95 overall speed
Oh okay... He's kind of slow. Does he have good jumping ability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
damn those are some nice looking stats. you got 2 top rushers and 3 top wide recievers that all went over 1000 yards then the defense just looks as good. how much sacks did you end up with the whole year?
Yeah my WRs were looking like M.Harrison, R.Wayne, and B.Stockley that year they won the superbowl. Haha!Yeah I'm looking to get those stats toned down a little bit for my next season though.. That doesn't happen alot. My sacks were crazy. I think I had 62 with 11 games into the season before I changed the CPUs pass blocking to 75. I don't know what I ended up with..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #3936
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
I believe thats denny thompson right? i remember i drafted him and nick akuna in my last franchise
EDIT: Nevermind i just saww your season stats and i see you got Seaver he gets tired so fast but he had good ratings if i remember right an d i drafted the qb i wanted but he was one of those storyline players so i guess his arm strength dropped also hes a lefty it was weird throwing with him in the pre-season game because i always roll out to my right
Yeah that's him man.. I also have that MLB Kendle Maeweather.. He's a BEAST! Did you notice him around the league?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 AM.

Top -