Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 03:21 AM   #33
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that sucks.. Is this happening on Playaction or just regular pass plays?
Normal plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
hmmm, that's weird I haven't had this issue at all.
I get it 7-10 times per game. Next time the CPU WR is WIDE open watch the replay and check if this bug is why.

I also get the bug where the CB runs parallel to the LOS from sideline to sideline once or twice per game.

I love the game and these sliders work great for me other than these stupid bugs.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #34
Rookie

racerx9's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
I'm having tons of issues with my CBs in man coverage. Every 4 or 5 pass plays they take 3-4 steps toward QB before retreating and trying to catch up to now wide open WR. This results in 2-4 easy TDs for the CPU per game. When this bug happens all of my CBs synchronize and run toward QB.

I am not telling the CBs to do anything different such as press, play run, etc. I simply call man coverage and they act like morons.

Has anyone else seen this? I have played with the pass reaction slider and it does NOT resolve the issue.
I have had the exact same thing happen to me as well. This happened on the demo version. It could be a bug in the demo. Anyone else have this happen on either the demo or retail game?
Old 08-26-2012, 03:29 AM   #35
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx9
I have had the exact same thing happen to me as well. This happened on the demo version. It could be a bug in the demo. Anyone else have this happen on either the demo or retail game?
I failed to mention in my post that I'm having this issue on the Season Ticket version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #36
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Playing as Bears.
Played 6 games against: Packers x2, Panthers, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos. I played 3 quick throw away games first (I always do this to make sure the engine is working when I change the sliders).

Pass rush at 80, rest at your posted settings. Very fast seems smoothest for passing atm, otherwise I find receivers too easily.

Still stuffing run game a bit, but the improvement is noticeable.

Honestly sodomizing the cpu blocking for sacks, but that's Madden. I hate adding +pass block but seems needed?

The cpu seems to drop alot of passes, do you have this issue Jarrod?

I also have only thrown 1 pick over the entire night on Madden which is probably unhealthy. I don't throw many usually but that is low (and come on it's Cutler!). EDIT: nm J. Joseph just picked me off in gm 7 >.<
Old 08-26-2012, 03:34 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs0lute
Haven't played Madden 13 yet, but when I do I will use your sliders of course. However, do you really think it is necessary to use a threshold of 0? Would 25 work? I always find that it is too easy to beat the CPU by going deep, especially when their CBs are in press coverage.
You just have to crank up the CPUs pass defense if it becomes too easy to go deep like that because on the blue and black set you'll risk throwing and INT trying to lob it deep that too much.. The coverage is much better on the blue and black set because of the pass reaction and INTs being higher for the CPU..
Old 08-26-2012, 03:40 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Playing as Bears.
Played 6 games against: Packers x2, Panthers, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos. I played 3 quick throw away games first (I always do this to make sure the engine is working when I change the sliders).

Pass rush at 80, rest at your posted settings. Very fast seems smoothest for passing atm, otherwise I find receivers too easily.

Still stuffing run game a bit, but the improvement is noticeable.

Honestly sodomizing the cpu blocking for sacks, but that's Madden. I hate adding +pass block but seems needed?

The cpu seems to drop alot of passes, do you have this issue Jarrod?

I also have only thrown 1 pick over the entire night on Madden which is probably unhealthy. I don't throw many usually but that is low (and come on it's Cutler!). EDIT: nm J. Joseph just picked me off in gm 7 >.<
On the Demo they wasn't dropping it that much at 65 but I believe the Demo plays the same as it does in play now on the retail version.. The gameplay is different in CCs.. Put the CPUs catching and INTs at 75... Sounds like I'll be going this route again with the CPUs catching and INTs.. Let's see how the CPU plays with the increase in catching before we start to raise there pass blocking.. I was hoping to leave there pass blocking at 0 this year since it was looking like they were getting the ball off quicker on the Demo.. Keep me posted man..
Old 08-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh04
I just finished a preseason game with the red Sliders.

Score Pitt 42, Eagles 17
(User/CPU)
Total Offense (417/349)
Rushing Yards (44/19)
Passing Yards (373/330)
First Downs (14/14)
PR Yards (42/19)
KR Yards (40/137)
Total Yards (499/505)
Turnovers (2/2)
3rd Down (3-4/4-11)
4th Down (0-0/0-0)
2pt (0-0/0-0)
Red Zone %(75%/33%)
Red Zone TD (3-0)
Red Zone FG (0-1)
Penalties (1-5/0-0)
Time of Possession (14:27/17:33)

Philly: Mike Kafka went 18-33 1 TD 2 Int 336yds

Stats: Pittsburgh
B. Roethlisberger 4-7 53yds 1 TD, 1 Int(Didn't progress through read)
B. Leftwich 12-14 135yds 1 passing, 1 rushing TD, 3 rushing yds
J. Johnson 4-4 189yds 2 TD
I. Redman 9att 28yds
C. Rainey 4att 13yds, 3rec 181yds 2 TD
D. Thompson 5rec 64yds 1 TD
J. Cotchery 5rec 35yds
D. Williams 3rec 47yds
M. Wallace 1rec 16yds
E. Sanders 1rec 13yds
A. Brown 1rec 10yds 1 TD
J. Young 1rec 11yds
3 Sacks in the game and 2 Int with 1 taken to the house.

I realize you don't blitz they shred you apart.
Game was extremely close until late when Philly couldn't deal with Chris Rainey. It was 21-7 going into the 4th quarter and then computer messed up twice and I took advantage by getting two virtually untouched touchdowns on the screen pass.
Appreciate the feedback man.. You might need to bump it up to the blue set.. That what's you was using on 12 right?
Old 08-26-2012, 03:44 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx9
I haven't seen this on the Demo yet and I hope I don't.. Haha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »