Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #4041
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunout8
I'm using the red set in my offline CCM and I can't get any INT at all, my players just drop everything, what can I do ?
I guess you are going to have to lower the USER pass reaction to 55 and raise the USER INTs to 20. You should get better coverage with the pass reaction being lowered and you should start getting more picks with the INTs being raised.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #4042
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Jarodd, I've been using your sliders for awhile now. Both in Madden as well as NCAA(they are amazing!). But I find myself really only playing a Dynasty/Franchise in NCAA, the gameplay in my opinion is so much better(right now I'm using your red set in NCAA). Anyways, my question is since I tend to focus on PLAYER CCM in Madden...could your sliders be implemented for that type of play??

Right now I'm in my 5th season with my HB, and while I love the guy I made it is just too easy. For the past 2 seasons I've had 2000+ rushing yards and in the top of the league. I'm even considering deleting him and starting fresh.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #4043
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You had to grind for that one I see. Woodhead ran a kickoff back on you? It's cool seeing the CPU run it back sometimes because it rarely happens. I see you ran two back yourself. I guess you can say that helped make the scoring high like that. So far your season has started off good compared to the tough road you had last season.
yea i was surprised when he ran it back too. thats the first kick off returned on me. but he did break a few tackles to get to the endzone. and one of those where my kicker which was the last guy back there
Old 01-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #4044
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn man. You be having some tough last minute loses.. That was one hell of a shootout though.. What's your record so far this season?
I am 1-1 i think or 2-1 or 1-2 i know ive played either 2 or 3 games not 100 percent sure but i think its 1-1
Old 01-09-2013, 12:59 AM   #4045
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer525
Hey Jarodd, I've been using your sliders for awhile now. Both in Madden as well as NCAA(they are amazing!). But I find myself really only playing a Dynasty/Franchise in NCAA, the gameplay in my opinion is so much better(right now I'm using your red set in NCAA). Anyways, my question is since I tend to focus on PLAYER CCM in Madden...could your sliders be implemented for that type of play??

Right now I'm in my 5th season with my HB, and while I love the guy I made it is just too easy. For the past 2 seasons I've had 2000+ rushing yards and in the top of the league. I'm even considering deleting him and starting fresh.
I'm not sure how they work for player mode. I've never played like that before. I guess you should raise the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction to 100 and maybe crank there tackling up to 60-65..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #4046
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
yea i was surprised when he ran it back too. thats the first kick off returned on me. but he did break a few tackles to get to the endzone. and one of those where my kicker which was the last guy back there
The CPU actually ran back like two on me last season and a sweet punt return in the NFC divisional round. It's definitely a rare thing to see..
Old 01-09-2013, 01:01 AM   #4047
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
I am 1-1 i think or 2-1 or 1-2 i know ive played either 2 or 3 games not 100 percent sure but i think its 1-1
Oh okay.. Well this should be another tight season for you..
Old 01-09-2013, 03:49 AM   #4048
MVP

OVR: 13

Which set gives the best fair competitive game, where ratings matter (or as much as they can)?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »