Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #4113
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Finally about to get my first game on with the new CCM roster update and Jarrod's sliders cant wait to get started and see how well it goes will left you know
Definitely post you results man. Which set are you going to role with?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #4114
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay made another update to the CPUs INTs on all 4 sets..

On the Green set I raised the CPUs INTs to 45.

On the Red set I raised the CPUs INTs to 55.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 65.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 75.

After playing my first 3 preseason games I still felt like the CPUs pass defense could be a little better so I decided to raise the CPUs INTs to 75 for my 3rd season.. I'm hoping this is the last tweak I need to do to make the CPUs pass defense scary without maxing the INT slider out like I did on Madden 11-12.
Here are the new updates if anybody missed them last yesterday..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #4115
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: chicago
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Im using the black sliders I started over though and went to practice mode because I need more practice with the left analog stick and passing my aim because I'm not use to having the ball well so ima practice before I start my game.

But the little bit I did play the score was 12-3 I was losing the only scored FGs though

I feel like maybe the Cpu pass rush should go down or maybe the User pass block should go up idk though its do able because the Bears terrible o line was sacked only twice in the first quarter but its workable

Just gotta work on aiming the ball because I was missing too many open recievers and throwing too many interceptions so ima practice then start it back up
__________________
Only thing in sports that matters is Chicago Bears, Bulls, Cubs,and Blackhawks .

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
jfinger2013 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #4116
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you definitely need to make that change. You should probably raise the CPUs INTs to 65 too since that's the new high end for the blue set..
alright i will make those 2 changes maybe at the half way point of the year
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #4117
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Im using the black sliders I started over though and went to practice mode because I need more practice with the left analog stick and passing my aim because I'm not use to having the ball well so ima practice before I start my game.

But the little bit I did play the score was 12-3 I was losing the only scored FGs though

I feel like maybe the Cpu pass rush should go down or maybe the User pass block should go up idk though its do able because the Bears terrible o line was sacked only twice in the first quarter but its workable

Just gotta work on aiming the ball because I was missing too many open recievers and throwing too many interceptions so ima practice then start it back up
Where do you have the USER accuracy at? You might have to raise it and work you way back down when you get better.

Don't touch the USER pass blocking. If you feel like the CPUs pass rush is getting to you too easy go ahead and lower there pass rush. Make sure you settle in on a set before you start. You don't want to be tweaking the sliders all season.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #4118
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm suprised you are getting shredded like that with those changes to the USER pass defense. Well I see nothing wrong with P.Manning doing and maybe that was just one fluke game with Sanchez. Sounds like you mainly call zone coverage. Do you ever mix in some man blitzes to get some heat on the QBs? You can't stay stuck calling the same coverages over and over. Do you press your DBs sometimes when you call zone or 2 man coverages? Do you spread your Dline or LBs out wide to get them off the edge and get pressure. You shouldn't be struggling like that with the green set man. It has to be your scheme and playcalling. You can lower the CPUs accuracy down 5 or 10 points if you continue to struggle against the pass.

What player are you controlling on defense? It sounds like you aren't making an impact at all with the player you are controlling. Are you shifting or pinching your Dline or LBs in the area you think the run might go? You have to be creative and use strategy. You can't just pick a play and expect everything to work out everytime. You have to use a lot of strategy with my sliders man.You can lower the CPUs runblocking down 5 more points if you continue to struggle.
I think my playcalling on defense is pretty diverse. I blitz maybe 50% or 60% of the time, and call zones maybe 60% of the time(with man being the other 40%). I'm just so stunned when my defenders can't follow their man, and it doesn't sound like that is supposed to happen. I'll try lowering the accuracy 5 points and pressing more.

I usually control an OLB, either James Harrison or Lamar Woodley. I shift my d-line over to the side I think the run is going to, usually. It's just that on sweep plays, my defenders can never catch the RB. I'll try your suggestions though, thanks.
Cory_M is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #4119
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory_M
I think my playcalling on defense is pretty diverse. I blitz maybe 50% or 60% of the time, and call zones maybe 60% of the time(with man being the other 40%). I'm just so stunned when my defenders can't follow their man, and it doesn't sound like that is supposed to happen. I'll try lowering the accuracy 5 points and pressing more.

I usually control an OLB, either James Harrison or Lamar Woodley. I shift my d-line over to the side I think the run is going to, usually. It's just that on sweep plays, my defenders can never catch the RB. I'll try your suggestions though, thanks.
Don't press when you blitz though. Spread your LBs out wide so they can get off the edge when you think the CPU is passing.

You must be crashing into the line too quickly and get sucked into a block when the CPU calls a sweep. You have to read and react to where the play is going and get to the outside where the run is going.. You really have to make plays with the player you are controlling. You also should shift your LBs to the side you think the run might go.. You really have to be creative with the shifting. Sometimes I shift the Dline to the right and the LBs to the left, sometimes I don't shift and sometimes I shift both the Dline and the LBs to the side I think the run is going. This works good with my black set so I can't see how it wouldn't work on the green set.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #4120
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

In my CC my sliders aren't saving.. :L Any ideas?
Maddenman01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Top -