Home

Old 01-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #4153
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

what is the difference in your slider. i am thinking about moving up to the hardest one which is the black one right so then i will pay more attention or should i stick with the green and work my way up how long should i stay on one slider before moving to the next one.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #4154
Just started!

OVR: 0

Is it just me or can safeties just not cover at all? Whenever I use man coverage and the WR makes an out route, he is a good 5 years out before the safety reacts.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #4155
Rookie

OVR: 6

ok Jarodd (and others),

Thanks for the reply the other day.

I am trying on the black set(with increase in hum qb acc) but I am going insane.

I seriously need some help on d. How do you guys tackle? Opposing rbs are breaking tackles left and right ap style. I am trying not to use the hit stick and just run into the rb using strafe to line up. But the rbs break my tackles anyway.

Further, I have a madden first time problem for me anyway. On cpu punt returns my gunners are constantly being engaged in oppsoing blockers resulting in 15-20 yard punt returns almost every single time. Any pointers?

btw my pride restricts me for going to one of the lower sets lol. Oh and I use the rams so that wont make matters easier...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #4156
Just started!

OVR: 0

The more I play on these sliders(Green), the more both teams secondary just play really, really stupid. There is absolutely no reaction time by any player. Corner backs, safeties, LBs, doesn't matter. Both quarterbacks consistently have completion percentages in the high 70s, low 80s. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #4157
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariarch
Using a combo between blue and black sets, i really do cover with RB !!
Haha! Well alright man.. Hopefully the fumbles tone down for you..
Old 01-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #4158
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
what is the difference in your slider. i am thinking about moving up to the hardest one which is the black one right so then i will pay more attention or should i stick with the green and work my way up how long should i stay on one slider before moving to the next one.
The overall gameplay gets harder when you move up to the next set. The only time you should move up is if the set you are playing on is getting too easy and you are winning all the time.. If you are having good games with the green set you shouldn't be looking to move up to my black set. You should be looking to move up to the red set first..
Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #4159
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory_M
Is it just me or can safeties just not cover at all? Whenever I use man coverage and the WR makes an out route, he is a good 5 years out before the safety reacts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory_M
The more I play on these sliders(Green), the more both teams secondary just play really, really stupid. There is absolutely no reaction time by any player. Corner backs, safeties, LBs, doesn't matter. Both quarterbacks consistently have completion percentages in the high 70s, low 80s. Anyone have any ideas?
You can make these adjustments. Change the CPUs pass defense to the red or blue set and change the USER pass defense to 55(Pass reaction) and 20(USER INTs). Those changes should tighten things up for both sides.. Let me know how it goes..
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #4160
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
ok Jarodd (and others),

Thanks for the reply the other day.

I am trying on the black set(with increase in hum qb acc) but I am going insane.

I seriously need some help on d. How do you guys tackle? Opposing rbs are breaking tackles left and right ap style. I am trying not to use the hit stick and just run into the rb using strafe to line up. But the rbs break my tackles anyway.

Further, I have a madden first time problem for me anyway. On cpu punt returns my gunners are constantly being engaged in oppsoing blockers resulting in 15-20 yard punt returns almost every single time. Any pointers?

btw my pride restricts me for going to one of the lower sets lol. Oh and I use the rams so that wont make matters easier...

Why are you trying to run into the ball carrier? Use the tackle button. It's square on PS3. I don't know what it is on XBox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »