Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #4161
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Why are you trying to run into the ball carrier? Use the tackle button. It's square on PS3. I don't know what it is on XBox.
haha thanks man but I was looking for a little more help.

Do you press square with the same timing as using the hit stick or when to you press the tackle botton (I am on the ps3). The strafe tackling method is deep in my hand memory from the previous madden versions as this was the sures way to tackle pre madden 13 imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #4162
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
haha thanks man but I was looking for a little more help.

Do you press square with the same timing as using the hit stick or when to you press the tackle botton (I am on the ps3). The strafe tackling method is deep in my hand memory from the previous madden versions as this was the sures way to tackle pre madden 13 imo.
No I don't even touch the hit stick anymore.. Ever since they toned down the suction tackling on 12 I started getting my feel back for using the tackling button again. Before that I would use the hit stick or strafe tackling..
Old 01-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #4163
Rookie

OVR: 4

just wanna say after a couple months of following your changes and making my own tweaks, i've found a set that makes it challenging but not impossible and not (that) unrealistic in the 4 major phases of the game.

perhaps the best pure and most balanced yet challenging gameplay i've ever had with Madden, and i've been playing regularly since 05.

thanks!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #4164
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do these sliders absolutely have to be played on the all madden difficulty? I am still a bit confused as to how to sliders in CCM work. You pick a difficulty at the beginning of the CCM mode. Is that difficulty independant of the sliders, or does it affect them? Sorry, I'm sure this has been addressed before I just have not been able to find an answer.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #4165
Just started!

Dinglebuttz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nit3vision
Do these sliders absolutely have to be played on the all madden difficulty? I am still a bit confused as to how to sliders in CCM work. You pick a difficulty at the beginning of the CCM mode. Is that difficulty independant of the sliders, or does it affect them? Sorry, I'm sure this has been addressed before I just have not been able to find an answer.
From what I have read, the difficulty effects the kick meter and the general playstyle of the AI. Adjusting sliders to the exact same on All Madden and Rookie would provide a different gameplay style for each difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #4166
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hmm my Coach CC i changed my 3-4 to a 4-3 BUT it seems to stay 3-4 on def playbook w/ Dallas anyway to get scheme to change it keeps reverting back to a 3-4
Old 01-16-2013, 05:13 PM   #4167
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
just wanna say after a couple months of following your changes and making my own tweaks, i've found a set that makes it challenging but not impossible and not (that) unrealistic in the 4 major phases of the game.

perhaps the best pure and most balanced yet challenging gameplay i've ever had with Madden, and i've been playing regularly since 05.

thanks!

No problem man. Post your set when you get a chance so I can see what you are working with..
Old 01-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #4168
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nit3vision
Yeah it affects the kicking meter and the AI. You have to set it up on All-Madden and adjust from there.. I also role with the 75 and under rule where you have to keep each of the 4 USER categories totalled up at 75 and under to get the best All-Madden AI possible..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »